Superman & Lobo Vs Voidtry & Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Classic thanos
Pre dcnu supes
Pre crisis lobo

CIS PIS & BFR off

Marvel NY

Who wins

pym-ftw
Spite team 2 with ease

Zack Fair
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Spite team 2 with ease

carver9
Spite team 2 with ease

JBL
Ultra Spite. Team one has no chance in hell. This should not make it past 4 posts.

SamZED
Counting the OP yours is fifth.

Zack Fair
THIS IS MADNESS

JBL
Originally posted by SamZED
Counting the OP yours is fifth. True.lol

LeonBuco666
Didn't think it was that bad, and its pre crisis supes not pre dcnu

h1a8
Team 2 Voidtry is too much here

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by h1a8
Team 2 Voidtry is too much here
I though PC lobo & superman could have stole a few wins here at least

quanchi112
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
I though PC lobo & superman could have stole a few wins here at least Nope. Not a single win.

Naija boy
team 2 dominates

h1a8
I though PC lobo & superman could have stole a few wins here at least I don't know much about PC lobo but Voidtry has Molecule Man powers and can create werewolves in his hand. Anyone that can create a werewolf in their hand has got to win in a fight.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by h1a8
I don't know much about PC lobo but Voidtry has Molecule Man powers and can create werewolves in his hand. Anyone that can create a werewolf in their hand has got to win in a fight. pc lobo could go toe to toe with supes and knock his ass out

Zack Fair
Didn't think it was that bad, and its pre crisis supes not pre dcnu Pre-Crisis Superman is not Pre New 52 superman.

Pre Crisis Superman is this guy:
http://i.imgur.com/woHHO.jpg
And this is that same Superman when he was younger:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FVXCQBs2iUU/TFUwfhXF1XI/AAAAAAAAD-Y/S2ITJeTeuB0/s1600/SupesTowsPlanets.gif

Pore New 52 Superman is this guy:
http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/wonder-woman-vs-symboite-spider-man-16533.jpg

There is a big difference between them.

Pre-Crisis Superman would own the shit out of team 2, but he is not the one in this thread. So this is Team 2's easy win.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Pre-Crisis Superman is not Pre New 52 superman.

Pre Crisis Superman is this guy:
http://i.imgur.com/woHHO.jpg
And this is that same Superman when he was younger:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FVXCQBs2iUU/TFUwfhXF1XI/AAAAAAAAD-Y/S2ITJeTeuB0/s1600/SupesTowsPlanets.gif

Pore New 52 Superman is this guy:
http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/wonder-woman-vs-symboite-spider-man-16533.jpg

There is a big difference between them.

Pre-Crisis Superman would own the shit out of team 2, but he is not the one in this thread. So this is Team 2's easy win. it was ment to be pre crisis supes, I always get conufused with all different characters & incarnations, not because know the difference, but I get mixed up easily, but no pc superman wudnt own the shit out team two

pym-ftw
Yes he would, he could choke slam bob out of existence and bfr Thanos and weld him to the air

LeonBuco666
Yes he would, he could choke slam bob out of existence and bfr Thanos and weld him to the air bfr is off for one, and voidtry is not bob, its the void taking the phyiscal state of bobs body, voidtry could win against pc supes and thanos could beat lobo, and vice versa

pym-ftw
You need to reread siege, Void is Bob on Drugs

Lindy and Norman are the only people other than bob who thinks there seperate people....

LeonBuco666

Lindy and Norman are the only people other than bob who thinks there seperate people.... yes but voidtry & bobs feats are not interchangeable, there complete different persona's

DTM
Didn't think it was that bad, and its pre crisis supes not pre dcnu

If this Superman is Pre-Crisis, Ill go with him for the win here, if its just Pre DCnU Supes, than Team 2 wins.

quanchi112
bfr is off for one, and voidtry is not bob, its the void taking the phyiscal state of bobs body, voidtry could win against pc supes and thanos could beat lobo, and vice versa Sentry uses his MM powers.

Tony Stark
Either Voidtry or THANOS could solo this... Spite

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Either Voidtry or THANOS could solo this... Spite thumb up

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Either Voidtry or THANOS could solo this... Spite how do they solo PC supes and PC lobo they'd have to work together imo haha

Flyattractor
New MultiCosmic LOBO don't need Supes help to destory those 2 marvel lite wieghts.

Branlor Swift
team 1 either wins or loses depending on how many times leon decides to change his mind during a thread.

Next this will be IG Thanos. Possibly Superman 1 Million too. Any variation is fine.

DTM
PC Superman would beat the snot out of normal Thanos, the guy moved planets with ease, moved FTL casually, and destroyed galaxies with a sneeze. Thanos wont have a chance against him.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
team 1 either wins or loses depending on how many times leon decides to change his mind during a thread.

Next this will be IG Thanos. Possibly Superman 1 Million too. Any variation is fine. ROFL

Very true thumb up

guy222
T2

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

Next this will be IG Thanos. Possibly Superman 1 Million too. Any variation is fine. no it won't be IG thanos or superman 1M
I was merely correcting my thread because I was not allowed to edit it, so don't be a smart ass cos you won't win, idiot

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by DTM
PC Superman would beat the snot out of normal Thanos, the guy moved planets with ease, moved FTL casually, and destroyed galaxies with a sneeze. Thanos wont have a chance against him. he sneezed a solar system away, sturggled to pull a planet with wonder woman & co. So no that's incorrect apart from FTL feats

Uriel005

Lindy and Norman are the only people other than bob who thinks there seperate people.... Bob is usually on drugs anyways so thats not actually saying much... he turned into a bum on them.

Branlor Swift
no it won't be IG thanos or superman 1M
I was merely correcting my thread because I was not allowed to edit it, so don't be a smart ass cos you won't win, idiot Anger is cool too.

But like half your threads have you trying to change the original people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.