Is Islam shallow for using sex in heaven as it’s main draw for Muslim men?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Greatest I am

Omega Vision
I believe they also promise lots of clean water to drink and plenty of palm trees for shade.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Greatest I am
The prize for Muslims is to offer you indulgences in excess sex. Wisdom is not mentioned, or if it is, I have not heard of it.

Wisdom in a condition of entry to heaven in Islam. Sex, as far as I can tell, is never mentioned.

Does PBUH stand for ---- Pieceoftail Be Upon Him?

This is the most awkward attempt at a burn I've ever seen.

Oliver North
is Islam shallow? no, the 72 virgins thing is hardly a widespread view, also:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houri#72_virgins

Digi
These questions are shallow.

Archaeopteryx
Osama bin Laden gets to heaven and 72 old hags are waiting for him. He says to Allah "what's with the old hags" to which Allah replies "why do you think they're virgins"?

Bardock42
Well the 72 virgins thing is a bit silly, especially now that we are more sure that women are people and not mindless automatons created by God to pleasure men. But as inimalist

Is it more silly than the stick and carrot approach of heaven being perfect and hell being a torture camp....not really, it's more specific in what kind of reward it is I guess which can more easily draw ridicule. As far as I know most Christians don't believe wisdom has anything to do with either going to hell or heaven, rather it is in believing that one guy was the son of God and died for their "sins" and accepting that that's a good thing. I believe dadudemon's view of Mormonism includes some sort of absolute knowledge upon death however.

The mythologies of most religions, often especially on the outskirts or little believed areas are ridiculous to modern sensibilities, Islam is not an exception in that.

soopercavell
Originally posted by Bardock42

women are people and not mindless

Bardock42
Originally posted by soopercavell

Sorry, spoiler alert.

soopercavell
Originally posted by Bardock42
Sorry, spoiler alert.

May I hypothesize that many women would take offence at being lumped into a single group as "not mindless" and some would indeed prefer to be described as "blonde".

Symmetric Chaos
May I hypothesize that many women would take offence at being lumped into a single group as "not mindless" and some would indeed prefer to be described as "blonde".

No, that hypothesis is not internally consistent. Mindless women cannot object to things.

soopercavell
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Mindless women cannot object to things.

Trust me, on that you are wrong and you'll bee amazed how quickly they can crawl away from you whilst objecting to certain things. Offering poppers is not always the answer.....

Digi
Trust me, on that you are wrong and you'll bee amazed how quickly they can crawl away from you whilst objecting to certain things. Offering poppers is not always the answer.....

Is...is poppers your penis?

Oliver North
Originally posted by Digi
Is...is poppers your penis?

it is a type of inhalant drug, amyl nitrate for instance, that is common in the gay community and widely available at sex shops, etc. Along with limited psychological effects, it loosens sphincter muscles, making anal sex less painful.

its an anal rape joke

juggerman
Originally posted by Oliver North
it is a type of inhalant drug, amyl nitrate for instance, that is common in the gay community and widely available at sex shops, etc. Along with limited psychological effects, it loosens sphincter muscles, making anal sex less painful.

its an anal rape joke

It's great to learn...

CUZ KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!!

Oliver North
just keep that in mind if you are ever offered poppers in a bar

the man is not trying to get you high no expression

Digi
I don't know it's knowledge I'll ever need, but I feel better knowing it.

happy

Omega Vision
I for one am glad to know this. As you all well know, as with all straight men I'm irresistible to gay men and must always be on guard against their propaganda and subterfuge.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I for one am glad to know this. As you all well know, as with all straight men I'm irresistible to gay men and must always be on guard against their propaganda and subterfuge.

Like that thing I saw on tumblr...

Homophobia: The fear that another man will treat you like you treat women.

Robtard

its an anal rape joke

PCmdHKH2sQ0

juggerman
just keep that in mind if you are ever offered poppers in a bar

the man is not trying to get you high no expression

Honestly.... thank you thumb up

Lord Lucien

its an anal rape joke How do you know so much drugs? You peddling? Or producing?

Robtard
He was offered amyl nitrate and found out the hard way no expression

TheGodKiller
I'm more amazed at your inability to differentiate between a verb and an arthropod.

Oliver North
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
How do you know so much drugs? You peddling? Or producing?

I'm just awesome at being self-destructive

Originally posted by Robtard
He was offered amyl nitrate and found out the hard way no expression

I think I'm one of the only people ever who has used amly with no connection to sex

they are really boring, so I do otherwise hope they are a sex aide

Greatest I am
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Wisdom in a condition of entry to heaven in Islam. Sex, as far as I can tell, is never mentioned.

Perhaps not but that is not what I hear.

They do talk of raisins with breasts though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aolf7qrTM1E&feature=player_embedded

Regards
DL

Oliver North
Perhaps not but that is not what I hear.

They do talk of raisins with breasts though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aolf7qrTM1E&feature=player_embedded

Regards
DL

The one thing people never argued against Koresh was that he didn't know his Bible.

in almost all cases, things like virginity and 72 virgins are not mainstream Muslim thought, especially in the West, whereas wisdom, as Sym pointed out, is a requirement.

Much like all religious scripture, you can highlight various aspects, like Koresh or Bin Laden did, to make it appeal to various people for various reasons, but as the faith is practiced by the vast majority of Muslims, there isn't a whole lot of consideration of 72 virgins.

soopercavell
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
I'm more amazed at your inability to differentiate between a verb and an arthropod.

As the shamen sang, "E's are good", I have a sticky "e".

Greatest I am
O N

Look again for the first time.

Regards
DL

Oliver North
why not just spoil it for me and lets have an actual discussion like adults?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.