Thor Movie Asgard Vs Man of Steel Krypton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep?

Thor movie Asgard

Vs

Man of Steel movie Krypton
With Adult MoS Superman

JakeTheBank
Superman beats the shit out of him.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Supermex
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Beat the shit out of who?
This is all of as Asgard Vs all of Krypton

Zack Fair
The kryptonian's are powerless, right?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Zack Fair

The only people who will compete with Superman are Thor and Odin.

Supermex
Originally posted by Zack Fair

I believe in the Movie they were..
In this fight only Superman has his superpowers for the
Kryptonain side..

Zack Fair
Yes I know they were powerless on Krypton, but we then saw kryptonians with powers which is why I wanted to be clarified.

THX.

pym-ftw
Wow....

Ok Asgard destroys Krypton with the Bifrost

Not to mention current Asgard has the Cosmic cube, the Coaw, & Heimdall

And that's not going into what was in odins trophy room in the movie

ares834
The problem is none of that stuff has really done anything that impressive in the movies.

As for the Bifrost, it's powerful but the Kryptonians have their own planet "destroying" weapons. The World Machine can crush Asgard in minutes and I can't see how the Asgardians would be able to stop it. By contrast Supes can likely shatter the Bifrost.

pym-ftw
The CC can obviously bfr anyone who gets there

Idk about Superman shattering the Bifrost beam

ares834
Not so sure about that. We've never seen it utilized in such a way.

Silent Master
Originally posted by ares834
Not so sure about that. We've never seen it utilized in such a way.

It BFR'd Red Skull and Thor/Loki used it to return to Asgard.

ares834
Originally posted by Silent Master
It BFR'd Red Skull and Thor/Loki used it to return to Asgard.

Yeah, but they were holding it. Otherwise it appears to just open portals.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by ares834
The problem is none of that stuff has really done anything that impressive in the movies.

As for the Bifrost, it's powerful but the Kryptonians have their own planet "destroying" weapons. The World Machine can crush Asgard in minutes and I can't see how the Asgardians would be able to stop it. By contrast Supes can likely shatter the Bifrost.

Isnt Asgard like a floating island? The world machine worked in conjunction With Zods ship bouncing gravity back and forth from each side of the planet as the process to terraform the planet. Once the world machine was taken out the effect stopped so it most likely needs both sides working to function right and given the size of the land mass in question (Asgard) it might not really be useable.

What about the destroyer armor? What can the kryptonians do to that lovely walking fireplace?

As far as the cosmic cube goes, by only going by the uses we have seen from it then Loki with the staff could make all the difference.. Corrupt Zods heart along with some others and then we have infighting amongst the Kryptonians while they try to lay siege to Asgard.

quanchi112
Asgard stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.