Man of Steel Superman, Zod, fellow Knians vs. Smith (s)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
They are all plugged into Matrix with their powers. No guns for anyone or weapons. This is Oracle Smith along with the other Smiths at the end of Revolutions.

Who wins ?

byrdgang21
i have to say Smiths just from a sheer #s standpoint

Zack Fair
Didn't the Smiths have no way of really being defeated? Didn't Neo PIS his way to victory?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Didn't the Smiths have no way of really being defeated? Didn't Neo PIS his way to victory? You mean you have no idea. Awful.

jaden101
It's an odd set of parameters that needs clearing up. Is it the Sun within the matrix that gives the kryptonians their power within the system. Same with the atmosphere making them weaker. Because if Smith knows these things due to his Oracle 'sight' then he can simply create the conditions within the matrix to give himself the advantage.

quanchi112
Originally posted by jaden101
It's an odd set of parameters that needs clearing up. Is it the Sun within the matrix that gives the kryptonians their power within the system. Same with the atmosphere making them weaker. Because if Smith knows these things due to his Oracle 'sight' then he can simply create the conditions within the matrix to give himself the advantage. No altering the weather. K-nians powers cannot be altered. Who wins ?

jaden101
I think the kryptonians would eventually tire from punching billions of Smiths. . Don't think Smith is fast enough to land blows but he can certainly tank damage as much as any of them. The bit when he smashes neo into the ground with enough force to wreck buildings from the impact blast wave and being punched through solid ground shows that. Kryptonians might fall if their armour gets damaged and if one of them gets taken over by Smith and he assimilates their speed then I think the rest would fall and supes along with them.

quanchi112
I think the kryptonians would eventually tire from punching billions of Smiths. . Don't think Smith is fast enough to land blows but he can certainly tank damage as much as any of them. The bit when he smashes neo into the ground with enough force to wreck buildings from the impact blast wave and being punched through solid ground shows that. Kryptonians might fall if their armour gets damaged and if one of them gets taken over by Smith and he assimilates their speed then I think the rest would fall and supes along with them. So the Smiths win. Excellent.

jaden101
I would think so in this case.

Why is that 'excellent' though. Out of curiosity?

quanchi112
I would think so in this case.

Why is that 'excellent' though. Out of curiosity? Just excellent that you have come to a decision and you agree with me. Sows me there is hope for you.

jaden101
I'm not going to argue the opposite of what I think based on who else agrees and doesn't or because of which films, characters or franchises I prefer. I'm sure there are those on here who will argue against you just cos it's you but I only argue against you when you're wrong which is more often than not but given sheer volume then statistically you're bound to pick the right argument once in a while. In this case you apparently have. Well done. Give yourself a pat on the back and a lollipop.

quanchi112
I'm not going to argue the opposite of what I think based on who else agrees and doesn't or because of which films, characters or franchises I prefer. I'm sure there are those on here who will argue against you just cos it's you but I only argue against you when you're wrong which is more often than not but given sheer volume then statistically you're bound to pick the right argument once in a while. In this case you apparently have. Well done. Give yourself a pat on the back and a lollipop. Im always right but since you supported me then you deserve the lollipop. I agree people like focus and Robbie argue against me just because its me. Weakness.

NemeBro
Keep in mind that only Oracle Smith has access to One-tier power.

jaden101
Originally posted by quanchi112
Im always right but since you supported me then you deserve the lollipop. I agree people like focus and Robbie argue against me just because its me. Weakness.

I didn't support you because you hadn't argued a position either way. You're just agreeing with me because I'm right.

jaden101
Originally posted by NemeBro
Keep in mind that only Oracle Smith has access to One-tier power.

That's never really made certain either way. Within the same speech he manages to make it seen either way.

'I know it does I'VE seen it. That's why the rest of me is just gonna enjoy the show cos WE already know that I'm the one that beats you'

so on one hand it sounds like just that Smith saw what the Oracle saw yet he says they all know.

Plus the speech is reloaded about purpose shows different Smiths all in synch with thoughts and therefor knowledge. Always wondered which was the case though. Whether each Smith is different based on who they assimilated in the matrix or whether they all shared the skills gained.

Robtard
Im always right but since you supported me then you deserve the lollipop. I agree people like focus and Robbie argue against me just because its me. Weakness.

Yup, still crying, means I'm still in your head smile

Now do some more flips.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Yup, still crying, means I'm still in your head smile

Now do some more flips. Smith(s) win over your fave movies hero and villains.

quanchi112
I didn't support you because you hadn't argued a position either way. You're just agreeing with me because I'm right. No, I already had an opinion of the fight and you realized the futility of opposing me and came around.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
Keep in mind that only Oracle Smith has access to One-tier power. Who wins ?

juggerman
So this is the entire world's population of Smiths vs a hand full of Kryptonians then?

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
So this is the entire world's population of Smiths vs a hand full of Kryptonians then? Just the Smiths we see on film.

juggerman
Just the Smiths we see on film.

We see an entire city filled with them. So then a city vs a hand full?

jaden101
No, I already had an opinion of the fight and you realized the futility of opposing me and came around.

Proof is in the posts. There isn't one of your opinion. You copied my opinion because you realise you're shit and I'm great.

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
We see an entire city filled with them. So then a city vs a hand full? Yes.

quanchi112
Proof is in the posts. There isn't one of your opinion. You copied my opinion because you realise you're shit and I'm great. You are riding my coattails. It needs to stop. Be a man for once.

jaden101
Proof is there for all to see. You agreed with me. Copied me. Conceded to me. Bowed to me. On your knees, amateur. Know your place.

quanchi112
Proof is there for all to see. You agreed with me. Copied me. Conceded to me. Bowed to me. On your knees, amateur. Know your place. Wrong. You knew I'd side with the Smiths as I'm objective. Please quit riding my coattails.

jaden101
Did you post your opinion before I posted mine?

Contrary to popular belief I'm not a mind reader. I can see why you'd think that though. I'm clearly so far above you in intellect that it would appear like telepathic superpowers.

quanchi112
Did you post your opinion before I posted mine?

Contrary to popular belief I'm not a mind reader. I can see why you'd think that though. I'm clearly so far above you in intellect that it would appear like telepathic superpowers. You knew whose side I would be backing and knew its time for you to objective again. I'm always objective to a fault.

jaden101
Did you post your opinion before mine?

Robtard
Proof is in the posts. There isn't one of your opinion. You copied my opinion because you realize you're shit and I'm great.

He does this a lot in the MVF. Copying the ideas of others and tries to pass them off as his own.

quanchi112
Did you post your opinion before mine? You missed my response. Look up.

quanchi112
He does this a lot in the MVF. Copying the ideas of others and tries to pass them off as his own. Based on ?

jaden101
You missed my response. Look up.

I missed nothing. You're avoiding the question again. Did you post your opinion before me? No you didn't. From now on if I want your opinion I'll give it to you.

Robtard
Based on ?

You copying the ideas of others and trying to pass them off as your own, you do this a lot.

If you want an example, look at this thread and your coattail riding of Jaden.

quanchi112
I missed nothing. You're avoiding the question again. Did you post your opinion before me? No you didn't. From now on if I want your opinion I'll give it to you. You knew you had to be objective. I am in your head.

quanchi112
You copying the ideas of others and trying to pass them off as your own, you do this a lot.

If you want an example, look at this thread and your coattail riding of Jaden. Give me specific examples.

jaden101
You knew you had to be objective. I am in your head.

Afraid to answer the question again?

quanchi112
Afraid to answer the question again? I responded. Quit riding my coattails.

jaden101
You didn't answer the question. Chicken. Coward. Yellow.

If you need other opinions be sure to let me know.

quanchi112
You didn't answer the question. Chicken. Coward. Yellow.

If you need other opinions be sure to let me know. I did. Quit avoiding the real issue. You are riding my coattails.

jaden101
The real issue is you didn't have an opinion until I gave you one. It's plain for everyone to see. You begged for my opinion, I gave it to you and you were all like 'I agree, master. You're the greatest, master. Please tell me what else I should think, master'.

Tragic really. Embarrassing.

quanchi112
The real issue is you didn't have an opinion until I gave you one. It's plain for everyone to see. You begged for my opinion, I gave it to you and you were all like 'I agree, master. You're the greatest, master. Please tell me what else I should think, master'.

Tragic really. Embarrassing. You are still riding my coattails.

jaden101
Sad. Very sad indeed.

quanchi112
Sad. Very sad indeed. I know you are but what am I.

smile

jaden101
WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!

Shite patter.

Not your own of course but we've established you don't have opinions of your own. Some people are born to be followers. You're one of them.

quanchi112
WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!

Shite patter.

Not your own of course but we've established you don't have opinions of your own. Some people are born to be followers. You're one of them. So wait now you are saying I always support the majority opinion ? Lol.

Smiths win. Quit riding my coattails.

jaden101
You have no coat tails. You have coat. You have nothing you weren't given. Just like your opinion. Like thinking Smith wins from me.

Darth Martin
The Kryptonians easy.

Only the Smith that assimilated the Oracle has uber abilities. Abilities which should still be inferior to Zod. The other Kryptonians should have adequate martial arts skill and more raw power than Neo at the point of the Burly Brawl in Reloaded.

quanchi112
You have no coat tails. You have coat. You have nothing you weren't given. Just like your opinion. Like thinking Smith wins from me. You are still riding them. Let go, it's ok.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Martin
The Kryptonians easy.

Only the Smith that assimilated the Oracle has uber abilities. Abilities which should still be inferior to Zod. The other Kryptonians should have adequate martial arts skill and more raw power than Neo at the point of the Burly Brawl in Reloaded. They can all copy the Knians and Oracle Smith was never seriously injured.

Smith wins.

jaden101
You are still riding them. Let go, it's ok.

Did you get the ointment for you red raw button yet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.