Galactus Vs Tiamut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Galactus is nourished

CIS PIS OFF
BFR off

Takes place on industructable planet
Who wins?
I'm going with tiamut

Igniz
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Galactus is nourished

CIS PIS OFF
BFR off

Takes place on industructable planet
Who wins?
I'm going with tiamut

By well nourished, do you mean the Galactus that ate 4 Planets in order to fight the 4 Mad Celestials?Although Tiamut is in high regards when it comes to power, I don't know if current Tiamut can take on Big G powered by eating 4 planets.I might go with Big G based on the well nourished clause on this thread and his showings against the 4 Mad Celestials.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Igniz
By well nourished, do you mean the Galactus that ate 4 Planets in order to fight the 4 Mad Celestials?Although Tiamut is in high regards when it comes to power, I don't know if current Tiamut can take on Big G powered by eating 4 planets.I might go with Big G based on the well nourished clause on this thread and his showings against the 4 Mad Celestials. no, not when he fought them, when I say nourished, I mean, about 2 to 3 planets

Igniz
no, not when he fought them, when I say nourished, I mean, about 2 to 3 planets

then maybe this becomes a repetition of the black celestial arch saga then stick out tongue

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Igniz
then maybe this becomes a repetition of the black celestial arch saga then stick out tongue laughing out loud

TheGodKiller
Galactus wins.

*waits for zopzop to come in and ruin this thread as well*

abhilegend
Galactus wins.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Galactus wins.

*waits for zopzop to come in and ruin this thread as well*
laughing out loud

Its surreal how on the other thread you basically said galactus is scared of tiamut and then on this thread you say he outright wins?

zopzop
Tiamut wins.

One guy is a multiversal being the other isn't even universal.

operator616
^galactus isn't universal?

TheGodKiller
laughing out loud

Its surreal how on the other thread you basically said galactus is scared of tiamut and then on this thread you say he outright wins?
Yes, because being scared of someone means you'll lose to that someone, right?

Also, Galactus>>>Mephisto fyi.

LeonBuco666
Yes, because being scared of someone means you'll lose to that someone, right?

Also, Galactus>>>Mephisto fyi. you were making out asif tiamut > galactus because of what was stated
And also, I agree, but mephisto can take wins from galactus

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by zopzop
Tiamut wins.

One guy is a multiversal being the other isn't even universal. do you think PC superman was universal, the guy who sneezed away a solar system? If so then galactus is surely universal, he moved an entire galaxy simply by waving his hand

TheGodKiller
you were making out asif tiamut > galactus because of what was stated
And also, I agree, but mephisto can take wins from galactus
I was correcting your out-of-context interpretation of that scene, which seemed to imply that Galactus was unconcerned by Tiamut, when it was made abundantly clear that that was not the case.

From a severely starving Galactus maybe. A hungry Galactus has stalemated both him and Agamotto(an Elder God level being) in their native realms.

LeonBuco666
I was correcting your out-of-context interpretation of that scene, which seemed to imply that Galactus was unconcerned by Tiamut, when it was made abundantly clear that that was not the case.

From a severely starving Galactus maybe. A hungry Galactus has stalemated both him and Agamotto(an Elder God level being) in their native realms. I know galactus was concerned about tiamut I didn't mean to make it look like I was implying he didn't, sorry

An he was not starving when he fought meph in his realm, he was not hungry, I don't know where u get that idea from

TheGodKiller
I know galactus was concerned about tiamut I didn't mean to make it look like I was implying he didn't, sorry

An he was not starving when he fought meph in his realm, he was not hungry, I don't know where u get that idea from
He was afraid. That doesn't bear on how they compare to each other in a fight though.

He was deprived of a planetary feast prior to entering Hades, and the scan has already been provided to you in the other thread. Anways, his battle with Agamotto was more or less a mirror of the Mephisto fight, and he was clearly hungry in that one.

guy222
Tiamut

the Darkone
Galactus

LeonBuco666
He was afraid. That doesn't bear on how they compare to each other in a fight though.

He was deprived of a planetary feast prior to entering Hades, and the scan has already been provided to you in the other thread. Anways, his battle with Agamotto was more or less a mirror of the Mephisto fight, and he was clearly hungry in that one. I've already read the fight ino what happend and ino the circumstances

And okay, would you be afraid of a guy if you would beat him in a fight?

TheGodKiller
And okay, would you be afraid of a guy if you would beat him in a fight?
A tiger is capable of killing a gaur bull, yet it mostly tends to avoid a direct confrontation with one. That's the best analogy that one can derive regarding the correlation that Galactus and Celestials have in terms of their fighting prowess.

LeonBuco666
A tiger is capable of killing a gaur bull, yet it mostly tends to avoid a direct confrontation with one. That's the best analogy that one can derive regarding the correlation that Galactus and Celestials have in terms of their fighting prowess. yeah that's a very good point, fair enough smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.