Doomsday Vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Who wins?
Could anyone win considering jugs durability and doomsday's adapting abiliies?
I think doomsday could take this, but I can be convinced otherwise

Winner by death or KO
BFR off
CIS PIS off
Go

iscaremonkeys
Juggernaut. Doomsday can adapt all he wants. Hes not beating a guy that kicked hulks ass

Shabazz916
Doomsday he wnt talk to juggs that will mess with his head and doomsday is fast enough to give him hell while strong enough to give him double hell

iscaremonkeys
I agree that DD is faster but are you saying DD is stronger than Juggs?

Shabazz916
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
I agree that DD is faster but are you saying DD is stronger than Juggs?

Aslong as dd can pick up juggs its over dd is as strong as superman juggs wnt be able to hit dd and juggs isnt smart it could get ugly because dd is a monster

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by Shabazz916
Aslong as dd can pick up juggs its over dd is as strong as superman juggs wnt be able to hit dd Juggs wont be able to hit.....wtf? Juggs would kick DDs ass. Wont be able to WTF. Juggs hits doomsday and knocks him flat on his ass

Shabazz916
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
Juggs wont be able to hit.....wtf? Juggs would kick DDs ass. Wont be able to WTF. Juggs hits doomsday and knocks him flat on his ass

How wen doomsday is as fast ss superman ???? Plz let me know ? Juggs isnt fast at all doomsaday is quick n short areas tooo

iscaremonkeys
Juggs goes head to head with the likes of the hulk and thor and Beats them both. Doomsday hurts Juggs but Juggs wins in the end from Durability that far surpasses DD. Not to mention his armor

juggerman
Juggs wins.

tijay
Classic Juggs or Colssunaut?

juggerman
Originally posted by tijay
Classic Juggs or Colssunaut?

Oh Colossonaut gets killed. He'll see a flower and stop to bask in it's beauty while DD rams a fist down his throat

jitay
He fights when he need to

jitay
and he'll destroy DD with more ease than Classic Juggs

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by juggerman
Oh Colossonaut gets killed. He'll see a flower and stop to bask in it's beauty while DD rams a fist down his throat lol

juggerman
Originally posted by jitay
He fights when he need to

And quits right before sealing the deal

Originally posted by jitay
and he'll destroy DD with more ease than Classic Juggs

He was never as impressive as Class Juggs imo

DTM
What Doomsday version is this?

pym-ftw
Cain Juggy wins
Piotr Juggy doesn't

LeonBuco666
Pre dcnu doomsday
Classic juggernaut

h1a8
Either stalemate or DD wins by adapting.

Aakla
Juggernaut's power comes from Cyttorak. Rip his head off or blow him to atoms, the magic will make him 100% instantly. The only way to stop the Juggernaut is psionics and his armor protects him from that. PIS usually lets everyone and their aunt remove his helmet though, not sure how strong that armor is without PIS involved. Unless Cyttorak falls asleep, Doomsday will be constantly fighting a 100% juggernaut.

note: Rip his head off and blow him to atoms is just a way to explain that his magic keeps him at 100%, im not saying he can be blown to atoms or have his head ripped off.

jimbojankins
Jugs has a new pet

h1a8
Not really. juggs doesn't have the strength to harm DD while DD adapts on the fly.
This could be a stalemate if DD doesn't evolve to a point where he can harm Juggs.

SamZED
He can evolve into a telepath?

h1a8
Originally posted by SamZED
He can evolve into a telepath? Hell if I know. Depends on the writer tbh. That's why I said IF or otherwise a stalemate.

Also, it's my opinion that Juggs is completely invulnerable to any physical force in the universe. Some disagree and believe there is a limit to his durability (just like his unstoppability). If that is the case then DD can possibly evolve a much greater power output (get stronger).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.