Iron Fist vs Karate Kid vs Red Lotus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jitay
Who wins?

Vanguard
Good fight. Red Lotus was underrated. I say Iron Fist.

jitay
cool

Cogito
KK

LeonBuco666
Daniel-san.

Uriel005
Lol Val in a heartbeat. The kid was able to break the DC equivalent of Adamantium with his bare hands and tool Superman w/ ease. One of these here does not fit in with the others.

Vanguard
KK has good feats, yet they don't even define him as being superhuman. He's just very "skilled." I sometimes don't take him seriously due to that.

srankmissingnin
Depends on the KK. Classic KK wins, but Iron Fist beasts 3boot and Retro-boot KK.

Red Lotus doesn't matter. He has one impressive showing against Shaw, and nothing else.

Golgo13
KK. I love me some RL, though.

cdtm
Originally posted by Vanguard
KK has good feats, yet they don't even define him as being superhuman. He's just very "skilled." I sometimes don't take him seriously due to that.

That's the power of SPACE KARATE! laughing out loud

Hey, it's no more ridiculous then a guy dipping his hands in the heart of a dragon and gaining a super punch from it. Or radiation giving someone super powers instead of cancer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.