Superman & Gladiator Vs. Thor & Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

God Butcher
Rules:
-Win by death
-Bloodlust on
-No prep
-Post Crisis Superman & Black Adam
-Standard 616 Gladiator & Thor
=-=-=-=-=
Fight takes place on Mars.
=-=-=-=-=
Who wins and why?

JakeTheBank
Team 2.

Gladiator's in all likelihood the first to drop.

abhilegend
Team 2.

-Pr-
Team 2.

D-Block
Team 2

guy222
T2

quanchi112
Team Thor wins.

Odekahn
Team 1 wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by Odekahn
Team 1 wins What makes you think so ?

carver9
Team 2 but Gladiator is the last to drop.

iceman24567
Team 2 because Gladz sucks

Odekahn
Originally posted by quanchi112
What makes you think so ?

I was just thinking about Gladiators performance being tied to his belief and confidence. And I think Superman could inspire and give hope to Gladiator enough to overcome the other team.

Wei Phoenix
Adam solos all three of them because I love him.

JBL
Originally posted by carver9
Team 2 but Gladiator is the last to drop. yes

Zack Fair
Team 2.

Gladiator faints.

JBL
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Team 2.

Gladiator faints. You would faint too if superman was all you had on your team when you go up against 2 magical beings.

CPT Space Bomb
Definitely team 2. Thor bloodlusted would go into WM, and Gladiator's confidence would quickly drop.

carver9
Gladiator confidence doesn't drop when he face equal or more powerful opponents.

h1a8
This is a good fight.
I'm going with team 1, speed difference.

Also BA doesn't have any ranged attacks.

-Pr-
Gladiator is the first to drop, because he's against two guys that are his direct superior.

Superman can't carry him forever.

h1a8
Originally posted by -Pr-
Gladiator is the first to drop, because he's against two guys that are his direct superior.

Well I don't think BA is really a for sure superior to Glads.
He doesn't have any ranged attacks while Gladiator does. That kinda evens them out IMO.

And Glads is faster than Thor so again this is a good fight.
I'm not sure if he drops first. Maybe BA or Thor does.

-Pr-
Originally posted by h1a8
Well I don't think BA is really a for sure superior to Glads.
He doesn't have any ranged attacks while Gladiator does. That kinda evens them out IMO.

And Glads is faster than Thor so again this is a good fight.
I'm not sure if he drops first. Maybe BA or Thor does.

I don't agree.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't believe that Gladiator is phyically inferior to Thor or Black Adam tbh.

That being said Team 2 wins with blood lust on.

Lord Feron
The fight would be long no doubt. But I think Team 2 they got magic and thor on their side.

JBL

Superman can't carry him forever. Who told you that they are his direct superior? Gladiator is the strongest and fastest on his team. Superman is the one who thor and BA are superior to. remember the condition superman is in after fighting thor h2h?? Thor used none of his powers and superman still was barely able to stand. BA?? Superman not holding back could not even move BA from the city and superman and Captain Marvel are equals and BA is over CM. Thor has to use his powers to even go up against gladiator as shown in every fight the have had. Gladiator bfr supreme, defeated hyperion. Its going to come down to gladiator trying to carry superman. Gladiator needs supreme or sentry as a partner because we have seen how long superman lasts in a fight with equals or superior beings, he gets tired. All on panel. wink

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
Who told you that they are his direct superior? Gladiator is the strongest and fastest on his team. Superman is the one who thor and BA are superior to. remember the condition superman is in after fighting thor h2h?? Thor used none of his powers and superman still was barely able to stand. BA?? Superman not holding back could not even move BA from the city and superman and Captain Marvel are equals and BA is over CM. Thor has to use his powers to even go up against gladiator as shown in every fight the have had. Gladiator bfr supreme, defeated hyperion. Its going to come down to gladiator trying to carry superman. Gladiator needs supreme or sentry as a partner because we have seen how long superman lasts in a fight with equals or superior beings, he gets tired. All on panel. wink

I don't agree.

no love for the gladiator

God Butcher
Ok tell me if I'm wrong. Didn't Gladiator mass scatter a planet by just standing on it and punching it three times?

probably

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
no love for the gladiator

Thinking people in his own tier are superior to him doesn't mean that he's hated.

God Butcher
Heres Gladiator destroying a planet.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/5187/1416406-725165_gladiatorplanet1_super.jpg

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Who told you that they are his direct superior? Gladiator is the strongest and fastest on his team. Superman is the one who thor and BA are superior to. remember the condition superman is in after fighting thor h2h?? Thor used none of his powers and superman still was barely able to stand. BA?? Superman not holding back could not even move BA from the city and superman and Captain Marvel are equals and BA is over CM. Thor has to use his powers to even go up against gladiator as shown in every fight the have had. Gladiator bfr supreme, defeated hyperion. Its going to come down to gladiator trying to carry superman. Gladiator needs supreme or sentry as a partner because we have seen how long superman lasts in a fight with equals or superior beings, he gets tired. All on panel. wink
Who said he was barely able to stand? Also Thor barely using his other powers nearly killed Gladiator, masterson thor to boot. Superman wasn't holding back as much as he does against humans. When he finally stopped holding back entirely and got to punch adam, he turned away like a coward and begged for superman's honor not to punch him. Go back to CBR country1000.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Who said he was barely able to stand? Also Thor barely using his other powers nearly killed Gladiator, masterson thor to boot. Superman wasn't holding back as much as he does against humans. When he finally stopped holding back entirely and got to punch adam, he turned away like a coward and begged for superman's honor not to punch him. Go back to CBR country1000.

Superman stated on panel he wasn't holding back. Just be quiet.

-Pr-
Originally posted by God Butcher
Heres Gladiator destroying a planet.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/5187/1416406-725165_gladiatorplanet1_super.jpg

And?

====

Carver, shut up.

Abhi, do the same, and stop bashing.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Superman stated on panel he wasn't holding back. Just be quiet.
As much as he does against humans.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_AC831VSBLACKADAM4.jpg

Here is him going all out fully.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_AC831VSBLACKADAM8.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_AC831VSBLACKADAM9.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_AC831VSBLACKADAM10.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_AC831VSBLACKADAM11.jpg

Also shut up.

celeyhyga17
Team 2.

Supes = Thor > Bladam > Gladz

JBL
Who said he was barely able to stand? Also Thor barely using his other powers nearly killed Gladiator, masterson thor to boot. Superman wasn't holding back as much as he does against humans. When he finally stopped holding back entirely and got to punch adam, he turned away like a coward and begged for superman's honor not to punch him. Go back to CBR country1000. Superman and thor fought fists against fists and superman barely won. He could barely stand and was downed by ironmans blast and Wondermans fist. Gladiator had masterson thor beat and played with wonderman. When gladiator fights a heavy weight character such as hulk, thor or even silver surfer, they ALWAYS have to have a edge provided such as....Powerplant, hammer blasts or radiation threats. Hulk even admitted he could not do anything to gladiator with his strength. Thor had to resort to his hammer powers and the hammer itself. Did hulk dip superman in kyptonite? no. he put superman in orbit while superman was at full health and strength( hulk even one punched koed a pretty strong version of superman ) Did thor light up superman with a hammer blast? no. he punched superman with his fists and did damage, ( never did that to gladiator ). So looking at their fights against hulk and thor, gladiator has taken far more hits, blasts and his weakness than superman and guess what? those few hits superman has taken has nearly taken him out.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Superman and thor fought fists against fists and superman barely won. He could barely stand and was downed by ironmans blast and Wondermans fist. Gladiator had masterson thor beat and played with wonderman. When gladiator fights a heavy weight character such as hulk, thor or even silver surfer, they ALWAYS have to have a edge provided such as....Powerplant, hammer blasts or radiation threats. Hulk even admitted he could not do anything to gladiator with his strength. Thor had to resort to his hammer powers and the hammer itself. Did hulk dip superman in kyptonite? no. he put superman in orbit while superman was at full health and strength( hulk even one punched koed a pretty strong version of superman ) Did thor light up superman with a hammer blast? no. he punched superman with his fists and did damage, ( never did that to gladiator ). So looking at their fights against hulk and thor, gladiator has taken far more hits, blasts and his weakness than superman and guess what? those few hits superman has taken has nearly taken him out.
Thor was using his hammer and lightning too. Iron man was amped by a mother box and he oneshotted wonder woman and kyle rayner with a single repulsor ray blast.

http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16066366_sconstructs7tx.jpg

That's some serious power kid. Unlike Gladiator.

Who said he was barely able to stand anyway?

Superman oneshotted wonder man which gladiator was unable to do even with repeated attacks. Masterson thor beat him to near death in a few blows. Surfer and Gladiator have never fought. An inferior superman ala cyborg superman did fight him and was making him dance like a ballerina.

Hulk beat gladiator to near death like thor did in a few blows. Gladiator was beaten before he was tossed in that reactor.

Thor used his powers against superman and still got his ass beat like a *****.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_SupermanandThorbrawlin2.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_SupermanandThorbrawlin3.jpg

When gladiator is strong enough to do that, let me know. He also knocked out hulk if that matters.

Again let me know when you post the proof that superman was nearly out country1000.

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

CPT Space Bomb
Thor used his powers against superman and still got his ass beat like a *****.
Again let me know when you post the proof that superman was nearly out country1000. Your lies and lowballing are amazing.

Thor did NOT use his powers. Honestly, Superman was more versatile in their fight than Thor was. Superman used heat vision, while Thor basically just used his fists and Mjolnir. He fought Superman like he fights the Hulk. And while I don't mind the outcome in that regard (the writing was terrible and the art was as well..), Thor fought more like a brick than Superman did.

And after Superman won, he stated that Thor was probably the toughest opponent he'd ever fought.....and Thor didn't do ANYTHING with his actual powers. He didn't god-blast, Anti-force blast, life drain, soul suck.... Hell, he didn't even Zap Supes with lightning...

SO again, stop lying.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Your lies and lowballing are amazing.

Thor did NOT use his powers. Honestly, Superman was more versatile in their fight than Thor was. Superman used heat vision, while Thor basically just used his fists and Mjolnir. He fought Superman like he fights the Hulk. And while I don't mind the outcome in that regard (the writing was terrible and the art was as well..), Thor fought more like a brick than Superman did.

And after Superman won, he stated that Thor was probably the toughest opponent he'd ever fought.....and Thor didn't do ANYTHING with his actual powers. He didn't god-blast, Anti-force blast, life drain, soul suck.... Hell, he didn't even Zap Supes with lightning...

SO again, stop lying. thumb up

abhilegend
Your lies and lowballing are amazing.

SO again, stop lying.
Thor used lightning on superman.

http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/SupermanandThorbrawlin2.jpg

All those powers? Thor doesn't uses them in 99% of his fights. Its like saying why superman didn't use T-vo and ****ed thor up. Comics ain't CBR.

Badabing
Guys, stop with the crossover crap. I'm in a mood to close threads and warn people. I use the term "people" loosely since I'm referring to Rage and Abhi.

CPT Space Bomb
Thor doesn't uses them in 99% of his fights. Lol. Well, it's obvious you don't read Thor comics. Thor uses his powers in MANY fights, especially when the opponents (in his eyes) are worthy of it.

Team 2 wins, solidly.

Zack Fair
He doesn't really use the powers you listed though. lol. I think the godblast is the one he has used the most in that list, but I could be wrong.

INB4 Thorbag spams page with anti-force blast, soul sucking, life draining scans.

CPT Space Bomb
He doesn't really use the powers you listed though. lol. I think the godblast is the one he has used the most in that list, but I could be wrong.

INB4 Thorbag spams page with anti-force blast, soul sucking, life draining scans. I find it hilarous, that the word "Thorbag" is tossed around so much around here, and only by a few select people....one of said people being Abhil. So, you sure you want to link yourself with that group Zack? Anyway, the power Thor uses most is lightning strikes, amping etc... But he has used a ridiculously large array of powers in the past, and I'm not going to list them all.

Thor wouldn't really need to use a God-blast, Anti-matter blast or life drain on Superman to win. It would certainly help though. But JUST fighting with his fists and striking with Mjolnir is going to lose Thor the fight in the long run. Luckily for Thor, he's not getting Ko'd in 2 pages in a real fight with Superman. They'll both start going more versatile as the battle wages on.

Golgo13
Originally posted by iceman24567
Team 2 because Gladz sucks

Zack Fair
I find it hilarous, that the word "Thorbag" is tossed around so much around here, and only by a few select people....one of said people being Abhil. So, you sure you want to link yourself with that group Zack? Anyway, the power Thor uses most is lightning strikes, amping etc... But he has used a ridiculously large array of powers in the past, and I'm not going to list them all.

Thor wouldn't really need to use a God-blast, Anti-matter blast or life drain on Superman to win. It would certainly help though. But JUST fighting with his fists and striking with Mjolnir is going to lose Thor the fight in the long run. Luckily for Thor, he's not getting Ko'd in 2 pages in a real fight with Superman. They'll both start going more versatile as the battle wages on.

Its fun. I have no problem with the nicknames. I find them amusing. Kalqaeda, Thorbags and Gammatards. More should appear...what shall I call them loganites...mmm

CPT Space Bomb
Its fun. I have no problem with the nicknames. I find them amusing. Kalqaeda, Thorbags and Gammatards. More should appear...what shall I call them loganites...mmm Sigh

Zack Fair
Sigh Not really. KalQaeda stands for Superman.

*shrug*

Edit hahaha edit wars

CPT Space Bomb
Not really. KalQaeda stands for Superman.

*shrug* Yes, I understand. But mocking in that way is beneath Doom...http://msn.mess.be/data/thumbnails/43/The-Doom.gif

quanchi112
Black Adam and Thor beat either guy from team one for a majority.

abhilegend
Lol. Well, it's obvious you don't read Thor comics. Thor uses his powers in MANY fights, especially when the opponents (in his eyes) are worthy of it.

Team 2 wins, solidly.
I've read enough about Thor. Reading respect threads wouldn't do you any good.

quanchi112
I've read enough about Thor. Reading respect threads wouldn't do you any good. ?

CPT Space Bomb
I've read enough about Thor. Reading respect threads wouldn't do you any good. What? I've probably got more Thor comics than you do Superman blow up dolls, and that's saying something...

quanchi112
What? I've probably got more Thor comics than you do Superman blow up dolls, and that's saying something... laughing out loud

abhilegend
What? I've probably got more Thor comics than you do Superman blow up dolls, and that's saying something...
I've got no superman toys, so that's not something you should brag about.

ODG
Originally posted by Badabing
Guys, stop with the crossover crap. I'm in a mood to close threads and warn people. I use the term "people" loosely since I'm referring to Rage and Abhi. Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't believe that Gladiator is phyically inferior to Thor or Black Adam tbh.

That being said Team 2 wins with blood lust on. ???

quanchi112
I've got no superman toys, so that's not something you should brag about. I don't believe you.

Badabing
I'm going to start closing threads, warning people and declaring thread winners based on the side which trolls, spams and bashes the least. Then I'll make a KMC CBvF leader board thread showing the declared winners. The leader board statistics will be CBvF law regarding outcomes of threads.

Or everybody could stop with the butthurt and act semi-normal.

Stoic

Agreed. Gladiator needs a buff.

JakeTheBank
I've read enough about Thor.

https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/276831_199940370064914_1377829918_n.jpg

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
Agreed. Gladiator needs a buff.

I'm not certain if BA is his direct superior since Glads have ranged attacks and BA doesn't.

Also I'm not certain if Thor is a direct superior since Glads is faster in combat and more mobile.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
I'm not certain if BA is his direct superior since Glads have ranged attacks and BA doesn't.

Also I'm not certain if Thor is a direct superior since Glads is faster in combat and more mobile. Black Adam has flight and can close the distance gap and rather quickly at that.

carver9
Gladiator isn't below anyone here.

His strength matches there's.
His durability matches there's.
His speed is superior to most.
And his power output is up there as well (with Thor being the most powerful).

Gladiator have the fts proving all of the above.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/276831_199940370064914_1377829918_n.jpg
Of course I have.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/276831_199940370064914_1377829918_n.jpg laughing out loud

ODG
^ A bit of an overstatement, but Gladiator's raw stats rival everyone's here. Originally posted by -Pr-
Team 2. Originally posted by guy222
T2 Originally posted by D-Block
Team 2 thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by ODG
^ A bit of an overstatement, but Gladiator's raw stats rival everyone's here. thumb up They do but his competency /success is what is lacking here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.