New Graphic Novel To Introduce Spider-Man's Sister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
New Graphic Novel Will Introduce Spider-Man's Sister

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/177545-new-graphic-novel-will-introduce-spider-mans-sister

steverules_2
Oh dear God...facepalm

JakeTheBank
p9yFOG7nqNc

Kazenji
People need to calm down and give it a shot

Mark Waid is involved with it,

Wei Phoenix
I don't think people are feeling this way because of who's writing and the writer, in my opinion wouldn't change a thing about it for me. I personally feel that Peter's past, origin and history is all fine. He doesn't need any "long lost" relatives. Part of his character has been about how he's been alone, May being his only family to hold onto.

Arachnid1
Weird, but I actually kind of like the idea of him having a sister. I imagine her being kind of like Ultimate Spiderwoman. I'm hoping she doesn't have powers though.

Kazenji
Makes you wonder what other secrets Aunt May is keeping from Pete.

Vensai
They either do this right or not at all. I'm not feeling optimistic.

SamZED
This reminds me of a very old comedy where the hero discovers he has 4 twin brothers. And every time a new brother is revealed his mother starts crying "Im soooorryyy! I meant to tell you a long time agoooo!" that's what Aunt May is going to do.

Firefly218
That is a dumb idea. Why are they messing with spideys backstory

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Firefly218
That is a dumb idea. Why are they messing with spideys backstory
Because Spidey has been around for 50 years and they have quite frankly ran out of good ideas at this point?

*hopes for SpideySister/MJ pillow fight*

Iskandar
Well, at least the art looks good.

Wonder Man
I hope it opens up his horizons so he fights better in the comics. Maybe we'll see more drop kicks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.