Hawk vs Warpath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alias Stone
Both at the Peak of their Game

Full Brutality

No BFR/PIS/CIS

Sixth_Winged
Hmm its a tossup imo unless warpath brings his knives.

golem370
I was thinking Hawk from Spenser for Hire lol

h1a8
Originally posted by golem370
I was thinking Hawk from Spenser for Hire lol

You old devil you.

jitay
Luke

Golgo13
Toss up.

tijay
Warpath

Golgo13
What are some of Warpath's best durability feats?

Stoic
Originally posted by Golgo13
What are some of Warpath's best durability feats?

I don't think it would matter, Warpath would be Hawk's perfect match from Marvel. These guys are near identical in terms of physical stats. But since you asked, Warpath took direct hits from the Juggernaut and continued on fighting. Not sure who would win this one.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Stoic
I don't think it would matter, Warpath would be Hawk's perfect match from Marvel. These guys are near identical in terms of physical stats. But since you asked, Warpath took direct hits from the Juggernaut and continued on fighting. Not sure who would win this one.

Agreed. This is a close match. I think Black Condor/Warpath fight would be better, though. Condor from Freedom Fighters.

SevenShackles
With the knives Warpath takes it.. And since it's basic gear for him I'd say he takes it with...'full brutality'

Stoic
Originally posted by SevenShackles
With the knives Warpath takes it.. And since it's basic gear for him I'd say he takes it with...'full brutality'

I don't know man, Hawk is a beast as well.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Stoic
I don't know man, Hawk is a beast as well.
Has he done anything lately? I must admit I haven't seen much of him since blackest night.

Stoic
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Has he done anything lately? I must admit I haven't seen much of him since blackest night.

Nah, I'm drawing off of his pre DCnU days. Dude is strong enough to toss cars around so he's plenty strong.

Golgo13
I thought Hawk's tanking Sudden Death was pretty impressive, especially since he was new to the avatar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.