Illuminati vs The Cabal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Illuminati: Stark, Richards, Strange, Namor, Beast, Rogers
Infinity Gems included
VS

The Cabal: Osborne+Space Gem, Frost+Mind Gem, Doom+Reality Gem, Robins+Power Gem, Loki+Soul Gem, Namor+Time Gem

Stipulations: Fight takes place in pocket universe that allows both sets of gems to function. No prep.

TheGodKiller
Illuminati win.

Brockalizer
Personally, I think that the Caba wins pretty convincingly, 8/10 at least.

Glorificus
Without prep, I'd go with Cabal.

Loki + Doom's magic is just too much for team 1. Plus Emma and mind gem without Xavier on team 1...

ODG
^ thumb up

Black Bolt needs to be on Team 1 to even this out.

Gems are superfluous as both sides have them and there aren't any indications that any of these characters really understand how to wield single Gems effectively.

psycho gundam
strange went up against warlock who used each gem alone and he held up pretty well, now back that up with him having his own gem and reed backing him with the only gem really able to mess with him during the warlock fight....

Brockalizer
Originally posted by psycho gundam
strange went up against warlock who used each gem alone and he held up pretty well, now back that up with him having his own gem and reed backing him with the only gem really able to mess with him during the warlock fight.... I could see Emma mind f*cking Illuminati Namor into jumping ship, giving the Cabal two Namors.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.