I have a confession

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Ill probably lose a lot of respect for confessing this(if i have any laughing out loud )
But i need to get this out in the open
I dont read comics and never have, i just research characters, learn their power sets etc
But i think ive proved that ino a fair amount about characters, i dont know
But i am intrigued by it all, it interests me
So what ever you guys say ill take it, if u decide i have no place on here then so be it, if thats the outcome then ill delete my account, had a good time with you guys laughing out loud Happy Dance

ODG
^ You've just proven yourself to be easily superior to most posters here on KMC. thumb up

Zack Fair
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Ill probably lose a lot of respect for confessing this(if i have any laughing out loud )
I dont read comics and never have, i just research characters, learn their power sets etc
So what ever you guys say ill take it, if u decide i have no place on here then so be it, if thats the outcome then ill delete my account, had a good time with you guys laughing out loud Happy Dance http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-XURJ15S9xEk/T6QGIlwtlrI/AAAAAAAABGE/LZER-vUpq8c/s1600/survivor-smile.gif

celeyhyga17
So what ever you guys say ill take it, if u decide i have no place on here then so be it, if thats the outcome then ill delete my account, had a good time with you guys laughing out loud Happy Dance
Read some comics brah.. No one's judging u..

Next time just post this kind of thing in the emo forums..

Gud day...

big grin

-Pr-
That's nice. Ask Abhi and Carver for tips on how to start getting in to comics, as they're just starting too.

Badabing
So what ever you guys say ill take it, if u decide i have no place on here then so be it, if thats the outcome then ill delete my account, had a good time with you guys laughing out loud Happy Dance At least that provides an answer to some of your threads. durOriginally posted by -Pr-
That's nice. Ask Abhi and Carver for tips on how to start getting in to comics, as they're just starting too. Say what you want about that scoundrel Abhi, but you leave Carver alone! sneer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.