Gorr vs Bor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/11/117930/2733184-gorr2.jpg

vs

http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel//universe3zx/images/thumb/8/81/Bor.jpg/406px-Bor.jpg

Endless Mike
Didn't Gorr kill/enslave all the Skyfathers in the universe except future Thor?

zopzop
Spite vs Bor.

Cogito
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Didn't Gorr kill/enslave all the Skyfathers in the universe except future Thor?
Yes.

Unfortunately he hasn't done that much on panel. He's tanked a ton of attacks, including some impressive moves from Old Thor (who himself said he has pretty much stopped feeling the Thor Force, and only just started to feel it again when current Thor appeared).

Offensively, he's killed a shitload of Gods, but all off-panel. He himself has failed to kill Thor. His shadow-y minions are impressive, even repeatedly defeating King Thor, but we don't know what it takes to generate them and whether Gorr could feasibly create an army in the timespan of a single fight (seems unlikely, since he hasn't done it on-panel yet).

Still, Gorr wins.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Didn't Gorr kill/enslave all the Skyfathers in the universe except future Thor? Bor was already dead though

Endless Mike
Yeah but I got the vibe that Bor was < Odin, and Gorr supposedly beat a bunch of Odin level guys.

Kazenji
Couldn't Gorr still enslave him by going into Hel.

CPT Space Bomb
Neither one really have enough feats to solidly give either an advantage. I'd lean towards Bor but can't decisively give it to him.

Badabing
The character's names in this thread rhyme. Closing...sneer

CosmicComet
Lord Gorrdemort wins.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Badabing
The character's names in this thread rhyme. Closing...sneer laughing out loud I know right? Who the F*** is in charge of creating characters in Thor's world?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
laughing out loud I know right? Who the F*** is in charge of creating characters in Thor's world?
I've got a sinking feeling his next villain will be a sultry demonic succubus hell queen.

Pretty sure they'll call her Hoar.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I've got a sinking feeling his next villain will be a sultry demonic succubus hell queen.

Pretty sure they'll call her Hoar.
Lol.

Btw, Thor already has faced that sort of foe in the form of Hela and Umar.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Lol.

Btw, Thor already has faced that sort of foe in the form of Hela and Umar.
So?

I mean he's face god murderers before.

Grog the God Slayer... Desak the Destroyer of Gods????

It didn't help Marvel from creating Gorr the God Butcher did it?

Always room for a sultry hell queen in Thor's rogues gallery. This time it should rhyme with Gorr.
big grin

TheGodKiller
^Just pointing out that this isn't something new in the Thorverse. In case ignorant comic fans thought otherwise. I would've said the same for Gorr, if I had come across someone making a similar prediction about Thor facing off vs a godkiller.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
^Just pointing out that this isn't something new in the Thorverse. In case ignorant comic fans thought otherwise. I would've said the same for Gorr, if I had come across someone making a similar prediction about Thor facing off vs a godkiller. thumb up

big grin

abhilegend
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Lord Gorrdemort wins.
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.