Test: Can Anything Listed Stand up to BlackBolt's Scream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chipguy_okay
Blackbolt decides to scream as loud and as long as he can.
Who lives?
What material withstand?

Thanos

Hulk as angry as he's ever going to get

Superman sitting on some chair that has the effect as though he was sitting in the sun

Thor holding his hammer in place and blocking

Green Latern (any) with all the rings power devoted to shields

Ironman after having been given a year to build Black Bolt Scream Buster Armor

Nth Metal
Black Panthers suit
Wolverine as good as he's ever been.

janus77
Who lives? I think it's more a question of who dies...

Thanos - alive but unconscious.

Hulk - perfectly fine, a little more angry perhaps.

Superman sitting on some chair that has the effect as though he was sitting in the sun - dunno the upper bounds, so hard to speculate.

Thor holding his hammer in place and blocking - dies.

Green Latern (any) with all the rings power devoted to shields - dies.

Ironman after having been given a year to build Black Bolt Scream Buster Armor - dies.

Nth Metal - dunno
Black Panthers suit - dies.
Wolverine as good as he's ever been - flesh obliterated, adamantium... maybe affected, but he comes back in a few months.

God Butcher
The real question is, can any of them survive a Black Bolt rap concert?

golem370
Thanos would take with little problem

bluewaterrider

Sin I AM
Originally posted by janus77

Superman sitting on some chair that has the effect as though he was sitting in the sun - dunno the upper bounds, so hard to speculate.

Ironman after having been given a year to build Black Bolt Scream Buster Armor - dies.

Nth Metal - dunno
Wolverine as good as he's ever been - flesh obliterated, adamantium... maybe affected, but he comes back in a few months.

lol

Damborgson

Nth Metal - dunno

http://haxa.blogs.com/photos/personal/holycrap.jpg

JakeTheBank
So, Hulk no sells Black Bolt's scream, but virtually everyone else dies.

lol

CPT Space Bomb

Nth Metal - dunno
Wolverine as good as he's ever been - flesh obliterated, adamantium... maybe affected, but he comes back in a few months. LOl wtf No. Just no.

Thor, Superman, Hulk and GL all will survive. Thanos smiles .

quanchi112
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
LOl wtf No. Just no.

Thor, Superman, Hulk and GL all will survive. Thanos smiles . His opinion is out there.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
So, Hulk no sells Black Bolt's scream, but virtually everyone else dies.

lol

Seems legit.

#Science #HulkSmash

Sixth_Winged
The correct answer is hulk is soooo angry and his rage cup is soooo overflowing, he grabs BB's scream as if it's a solid matter like how he clobbers Zzaxx and beats bolt with his own scream.

tkitna
Originally posted by Sin I AM
lol

Agreed

abhilegend
Thanos: Knocked out.

Hulk: Knocked out at WWH levels, injured at worldbreaker levels but conscious.

Superman sitting on some chair that has the effect as though he was sitting in the sun: Injured but conscious.

Thor: Either absorbs it or dies.

Green Latern (any) with all the rings power devoted to shields - Knocked out.

Nth Metal - atomized
Wolverine as good as he's ever been - Killed.

BTW the only time Black Bolt screamed on panel is this

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/th_FantasticFourv141117.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/th_FantasticFourv141118.jpg

Powerful, isn't it? He was more powerful than usual too and wasn't holding back either.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/th_FantasticFourv141107.jpg

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by abhilegend
Thanos: Knocked out.

Hulk: Knocked out at WWH levels, injured at worldbreaker levels but conscious.

Superman sitting on some chair that has the effect as though he was sitting in the sun: Injured but conscious.

Thor: Either absorbs it or dies.
You're just as wrong as Janus. Thanos is Ko'd yet Superman is ok and Thor dies...... You know so little about (non-superman) comics it's sad.

abhilegend
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
You're just as wrong as Janus. Thanos is Ko'd yet Superman is ok and Thor dies...... You know so little about (non-superman) comics it's sad.
Read again

Interesting choice of words in the same thread where I produced scans from a fantastic four comics.

tijay
But Black Bolt has caused that much devastion recently with a single word so he is stronger.

And Remember Hulk attacked Black Bolt first during World War/Breaker arc

and im sure BB would have tried to defend himself?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by tijay
But Black Bolt has caused that much devastion recently with a single word so he is stronger.

that wasnt black bolt.....hulk has never beat black bolt

tijay
He attacked the moon

tijay
like literally took a chunk of it

chipguy_okay
Originally posted by tijay

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/516/sii3022ph7.jpg/?sa=0

chipguy_okay
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Adam%20Warlock/Warlock-VsVulcan3.jpg
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh78/ColonelGreen/WoK1-2.jpg

http://www.universomarvel.com.aq/blackbolt/Black-bolt_Vulcan_7.jpg

tijay
Originally posted by chipguy_okay
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/516/sii3022ph7.jpg/?sa=0

Never knew that

KingD19
I'm pretty sure Vulcan got up and was healing himself when the T-Bomb went off. It was that that beat him and not Black Bolt.

JakeTheBank
I'd also imagine Tony would survive given the stips. *shrug*

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
I'm pretty sure Vulcan got up and was healing himself when the T-Bomb went off. It was that that beat him and not Black Bolt. Correct. BB never beat him.

TheGodKiller
Edit

mighty adam
Blackbolt decides to scream as loud and as long as he can.
Who lives?
What material withstand?

Thanos

Hulk as angry as he's ever going to get

Superman sitting on some chair that has the effect as though he was sitting in the sun

Thor holding his hammer in place and blocking

Green Latern (any) with all the rings power devoted to shields

Ironman after having been given a year to build Black Bolt Scream Buster Armor

Nth Metal
Black Panthers suit
Wolverine as good as he's ever been. hulk gets hurt bad. His healing effect probably get overtaxed but he's alive. Thanos k.oed. Thor absorbs it. Supes since he's in the sun pretty much he's too powerful he eats it and laughs. GL Hal, Kyle survive it due to shields but k.oed. IM DIES,BP DIES, Wolverine k.oed mite shatter his metal.

Sabro
Funny how all of them are at special or best condition except Thanos and Thor.

Dat superiority. smokin'

chipguy_okay
I'm mystified and a little disturbed that multiple people would put Hulk's durability above Thanos. Seriously. Thanos is the guy who shrugs off taking hits from Thor with the power gem. Thanos is the guy who treats Mr.s Surfer ignore Supernovas like he's a child. How the Jimmy does Hulk out do him durability?

quanchi112
I'm mystified and a little disturbed that multiple people would put Hulk's durability above Thanos. Seriously. Thanos is the guy who shrugs off taking hits from Thor with the power gem. Thanos is the guy who treats Mr.s Surfer ignore Supernovas like he's a child. How the Jimmy does Hulk out do him durability? He does not. Thanos operates on another level.

LeonBuco666
The most its doing to thanos is breaking every bone in his body same for every one else

LeonBuco666
Apart from the final four

JayDaDon
Considering Thanos' feats I could see him being injured, but still able to fight.

Endless Mike
Black Bolt's scream powered the T-Bomb up by like 50% and it created an explosion that send shockwaves out for parsecs in space and ripped a hole in reality (a parsec is over 3 light-years).

TheLordofMurder
Things change in Marvel (And comics in general all the time); some of you hold on for past feats for dear life as pertains some of these characters...

Case in point: Thanos...

A recent portrayal of him has him on the recieving end of a beat down by Groot and the Avengers; Captain America knocked the hell out of him with his shield...

Going by recent showings, Black Bolts scream owns the living hell out of Thanos...

JakeTheBank
You act like that's the first time Cap's rocked Thanos.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
You act like that's the first time Cap's rocked Thanos.
He punched his teeth out this time though.

Digi
Durability is Thanos's thing, guys. He's tanked Odin/Gungir, for Glob's sake. Why is he even here?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Digi
Durability is Thanos's thing, guys. He's tanked Odin/Gungir, for Glob's sake. Why is he even here?

You are refering to a showing that happened in the 90's; dont we go by recent showings here?

Far more recently, Thanos got beat down by a bunch street levelers, meta's, and heralds; I'd argue that Thanos is not as highly regarded (as pertains power level/durability) by Marvel as he once was...

JayDaDon
Current feats don't erase past feats. Here, we consider the entire career of feats as a whole and considering the catalogue of far better feats from Thanos we can probably even call that one an outlier and outright PIS. Also.....Bendis.....

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Current feats don't erase past feats. Here, we consider the entire career of feats as a whole and considering the catalogue of far better feats from Thanos we can probably even call that one an outlier and outright PIS. Also.....Bendis.....

So how many more times would Thanos (hypothetically) have to written as bendis wrote him before you all say:

"Ok...he's no longer portrayed to be as powerful as he once was."

At what point do you draw the line between new showings overriding old showings?

JayDaDon
Remember when Thor was getting his ass handed to him every other week? We didn't suddenly demote HIS status why should we do it to Thanos? And I am almost certain under Hickman's pen, Thanos will be back in top form in Infinity.

Endless Mike
Well for what it counts in the recent Thanos Rising series it says he was able to dive into the pressures deep in Saturn's atmosphere back when he was a little kid, or something like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.