Hulk Vs ALL incarnations Of DoomsDay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iscaremonkeys
Savage hulk Vs all incarnations of DD
Rules: hulk can kill one DD and that incarnation wont comeback
each battle hulk has healed 100%

psycho gundam
here we go.....

Cogito
All at once, or one at a time?

quanchi112
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
Savage hulk Vs all incarnations of DD
Rules: hulk can kill one DD and that incarnation wont comeback
each battle hulk has healed 100% laughing out loud

DTM
Yeah, Im not getting the rules here either. Also be best for you to list exactly what incarnations of Doomsday youre talking about, as theres been a good amount of them (heck, DD has probably more incarnations than Hulk, and has been around much less).

Golgo13
Hulk vs ALL DD's?!

iscaremonkeys
Savage hulk vs all incarnations of DD. 1 by 1 not all at once. If he kills one doomsday it cant come back. Hulk can go worldbreaker if he needs too.
and when i mean ALL DD i mean ALL DD. round by round. Hulk is healed 100% after each round. Which DD stops him and why? Personally i think he has what it takes to beat them all

DTM
So if Savage Hulk can go WB Hulk, then this is essentially WB Hulk vs. DDs (as when Savage Hulk is losing, out comes WB Hulk). So the question becomes, what form of DD, if any, can defeat WB Hulk (again, if youre allowing Savage to become WB when he needs to).

quanchi112
Hotm Hulk is beyond Doomsday.

Golgo13
Savage hulk vs all incarnations of DD. 1 by 1 not all at once. If he kills one doomsday it cant come back. Hulk can go worldbreaker if he needs too.
and when i mean ALL DD i mean ALL DD. round by round. Hulk is healed 100% after each round. Which DD stops him and why? Personally i think he has what it takes to beat them all

List the DD's.

Ash_J_Williams
So this is actually WBH vs HP/DD? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=529165&pagenumber=1

If not, HP/DD stomps savage hulk. WBH beats HP/DD imo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ash_J_Williams
So this is actually WBH vs HP/DD? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=529165&pagenumber=1

If not, HP/DD stomps savage hulk. WBH beats HP/DD imo. What makes you think HP Doomsday beats the savage Hulk ?

DTM
Because he does, IMO. HP Doomsday is everything Hulk is, only moreso, and much faster, with claws.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Because he does, IMO. HP Doomsday is everything Hulk is, only moreso, and much faster, with claws. I disagree. Hulks healing factor, aggression, dynamic strength say otherwise.

DTM
Doomsday was all about aggression, ......eh, forget it, Im not starting another pointless bout with you.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Doomsday was all about aggression, ......eh, forget it, Im not starting another pointless bout with you. Concession accepted.

DTM
Concession to not wanting another growingly annoying debate with you, not out of admitting youre right, trust me.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Concession to not wanting another growingly annoying debate with you, not out of admitting youre right, trust me. You conceded the debate. Hulks dynamic strength is a tough nut to crack indeed.

abhilegend
Even DOS Doomsday beats savage hulk.

DTM
Nope, youre the only nut thats too tough to crack, or at least Im not as interested in doing so here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Even DOS Doomsday beats savage hulk. Based on ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Nope, youre the only nut thats too tough to crack, or at least Im not as interested in doing so here. Then you concede to Hulkamania.

Odekahn

If not, HP/DD stomps savage hulk. WBH beats HP/DD imo.

Pretty much this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Odekahn
Pretty much this. What makes you say so ?

Odekahn
Originally posted by quanchi112
What makes you say so ?

Savage Hulk has some monster showings, buts he's got some pretty low showings too.

HP DD was in a single arc. His high showings were fantastic. While Savage Hulk might have a few higher, it's certainly not Hulks average. HP DD was made with virtually no weakness, so he doesn't really have any low showings to lower his average. He's graded above Savage Hulk.

WBH is beyond DD IMO.

Ash_J_Williams
What makes you think HP Doomsday beats the savage Hulk ?

Everything about HP/DD makes me think he wrecks savage hulk.
His origin story and the way he dealt with Darkseid + omega beams (avatar or not), amped Superman, the radiant and finally how Waverider/Supes were only able to defeat him via plot device.

Imo. this paints a clear picture of a character with a powerlevel that is well beyond savage hulk's. To be honest I don't even think it's close.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Odekahn
Savage Hulk has some monster showings, buts he's got some pretty low showings too.

HP DD was in a single arc. His high showings were fantastic. While Savage Hulk might have a few higher, it's certainly not Hulks average. HP DD was made with virtually no weakness, so he doesn't really have any low showings to lower his average. He's graded above Savage Hulk.

WBH is beyond DD IMO. HP Doomsday was not beyond physical injury. Hulk and melee fighting go hand in hand. When you throw in dynamic strength and the healing factor it's his fight to lose. Doomsday has never evolved past physical force.

quanchi112
Everything about HP/DD makes me think he wrecks savage hulk.
His origin story and the way he dealt with Darkseid + omega beams (avatar or not), amped Superman, the radiant and finally how Waverider/Supes were only able to defeat him via plot device.

Imo. this paints a clear picture of a character with a powerlevel that is well beyond savage hulk's. To be honest I don't even think it's close. I also see Hulk destroying Darkseid in close combat. Dd's origin story showed him hesitate against Darkseid. I don't see an angry Hulk hesitating.

That Superman was afraid and they wanted to stop the process not just a single death.

I see physical force bringing him down like it always can. I just don't think it permanently kills or stops Doomsday. This is a versus thread so one match is all Hulk needs.

Ash_J_Williams
I see physical force bringing him down like it always can.

When was HP/DD defeated by pure physical force?

What tier would you place savage hulk in? I'm asking since I'm not sure if we disagree bacause you rank savage higher than I do or HP/DD lower.

quanchi112
When was HP/DD defeated by pure physical force?

What tier would you place savage hulk in? I'm asking since I'm not sure if we disagree bacause you rank savage higher than I do or HP/DD lower. Physical force hurt him but they purposefully did not use physical force or any other means as the cycle would continue.

Hulk beats Doomsday. Fight favors him.

Cogito
Physical force hurt him but they purposefully did not use physical force or any other means as the cycle would continue.

Hulk beats Doomsday. Fight favors him.

Superman tried to get physical for a moment, and Doomsday snapped his arm like a twig, just as easily as he took down Darkseid. The same would happen to the Hulk.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
Superman tried to get physical for a moment, and Doomsday snapped his arm like a twig, just as easily as he took down Darkseid. The same would happen to the Hulk. Superman doesn't have the healing factor or dynamic strength. Superman was also scared of him.

Cogito
Superman doesn't have the healing factor or dynamic strength. Superman was also scared of him.

Superman's durability is far greater than the Hulk's. The Hulk makes up for it with a healing factor, but there's no reason to believe it's greater than Doomsday's even. On top of Doomsday's HF, he evolves on the fly (e.g. sealing his ears when Superman used sonics, going Scorpion on Superman when he tried to keep his distance). I'm not applying a no-limits fallacy on Doomsday, but he was way beyond an amped Superman, beyond Waverider, and beyond 90's Darkseid. He's beyond the Hulk too, except for perhaps WBH.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
Superman's durability is far greater than the Hulk's. The Hulk makes up for it with a healing factor, but there's no reason to believe it's greater than Doomsday's even. On top of Doomsday's HF, he evolves on the fly (e.g. sealing his ears when Superman used sonics, going Scorpion on Superman when he tried to keep his distance). I'm not applying a no-limits fallacy on Doomsday, but he was way beyond an amped Superman, beyond Waverider, and beyond 90's Darkseid. He's beyond the Hulk too, except for perhaps WBH. He evolves to certain attacks not physical force. Hulk has a healing factor that puts Supermans to shame.

He's beyond a scared Superman. Hulk is another matter. Hulk wins.

leonidas
why every single member of the forum doesn't have quan on ignore by this point is an utter and complete mystery to me.......

Golgo13
Originally posted by leonidas
why every single member of the forum doesn't have quan on ignore by this point is an utter and complete mystery to me.......

People responding to him is a complete mystery to me.

Cogito

I actually just took him off ignore because I've been bored. Don't worry, he'll be back on ignore soon enough I'm sure.

JakeTheBank
lol

Quan's a KMC staple.

Golgo13
KMC joke more like it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
KMC joke more like it. Nver, mind.

quanchi112
why every single member of the forum doesn't have quan on ignore by this point is an utter and complete mystery to me....... Keep running from me and the caps lock.

iscaremonkeys
Even DOS Doomsday beats savage hulk. Bullshit.

quanchi112
Bullshit. thumb up

carver9
Savage Hulk can beat Doomsday. Don't know what the issue is. Who gets the majority is the debate.

iscaremonkeys
Even DOS Doomsday beats savage hulk.
Behold the power of savage hulk
http://www.incrediblehulkonline.com/secretwarsstrength.jpg
Savage wouldn't even have to go WB on DOS DD

quanchi112
Behold the power of savage hulk
http://www.incrediblehulkonline.com/secretwarsstrength.jpg
Savage wouldn't even have to go WB on DOS DD thumb up

Badabing
There's enough Hulk vs DD threads. Savage Hulk isn't beating HP DD...at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.