Erradicator vs. Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

quanchi112
IronMan wins.

Rao Kal El
Erradicator

Which version btw? not that it matters though.

abhilegend
Erads rips him to pieces.

Golgo13
Eradicator.

iceman24567
Stark gets beat to shit

JakeTheBank
WTF?

SevenShackles
this as been done before and if I remember correctly the round about opinion was that Ironman would only really have chance against return of superman Eradicator. otherwise he gets torn into and beaten after a good effort on Tonys part.

abhilegend
Originally posted by SevenShackles
this as been done before and if I remember correctly the round about opinion was that Ironman would only really have chance against return of superman Eradicator. otherwise he gets torn into and beaten after a good effort on Tonys part.
Even that Eradicator was hitting harder than Lobo and would tear tony apart.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
Eradicator. Based on ?

tijay
Eradicator

quanchi112
Originally posted by tijay
Eradicator What makes you think so.

zopzop
Ironman gets Erradicated.

Tony Stark
Iron Man

Golgo13
Loses.

Tony Stark
Tony's beaten characters waaaaaaaaaaaay higher than Erradicators pay grade. He's not worried.

xJLxKing
I'm sure he has laughing out loud

Golgo13
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Tony's beaten characters waaaaaaaaaaaay higher than Erradicators pay grade. He's not worried.

no

Zack Fair
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Who wins? http://24.media.tumblr.com/17407538901afc50910090a454fef5ec/tumblr_mmlwhuWs8G1s6zihxo1_500.gif

kgkg
What the f**k?

Golgo13
That scene always makes me cringe. sad

SevenShackles
Originally posted by abhilegend
Even that Eradicator was hitting harder than Lobo and would tear tony apart.
I think even return of superman eradicator would thrash him horribly, I only meant it's the only version of eradicator where a case could be made for Tony no matter how slim his actual chances are.

abhilegend
Originally posted by SevenShackles
I think even return of superman eradicator would thrash him horribly, I only meant it's the only version of eradicator where a case could be made for Tony no matter how slim his actual chances are.
Ah, ok.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.