Tom Clancy's The Division

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
O_j9uKBmUEk

I'm suprised no ones made a thread about this game yet. I was blown away when it was announced at E3. It's an upcoming multiplayer online third-person tactical shooter action role-playing video game (kind of a mouthful). The enemies encountered in that gameplay demo were all other human players. It looks like you transverse through the open world in your squad and make your way through the story that way. It looks pretty amazing.

http://www.noshitshurlock.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Tom-Clancys-the-division-announced-at-E3.png

KingD19
Me and several of my friends have all decided to get it. And we're definitely going to be spending a lot of time on that.

BackFire
It's definitely an interesting concept and I'll be interested to see how it works out in the real world.

I assume you HAVE to play it with other people on your team, though. Right? I'm not sure I'll enjoy that.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by BackFire
It's definitely an interesting concept and I'll be interested to see how it works out in the real world.

I assume you HAVE to play it with other people on your team, though. Right? I'm not sure I'll enjoy that. Ya, it seems like you wouldn't survive long if you went solo. I'm guessing the game puts you in a squad if you don't have one.

Smasandian
From what I heard is that the world has spots of interest where people fight each other but the entire map is not open for attack.

In the video they showed, the police station would be this "spot of interest" and it pops up on your map.

Not sure how it works with SP but I'm feeling that this is very similar to an MMO.

EDIT: Some articles that there is a SP aspect to it. But they are calling it a MMO lite shooter.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Arachnid1
multiplayer online third-person tactical shooter action role-playing video game

Open world with Tetris elements.

Arachnid1
ir5qGJjf41k

Smasandian
This is the most anticipated next gen game for me.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Smasandian
This is the most anticipated next gen game for me. Agreed, at the moment.

-Pr-
Same. It looks great. I just hope it plays great too.

Estacado
Originally posted by Arachnid1
ir5qGJjf41k
Wow!

jaden101
So.. Anybody playing this now?

Smasandian
I played the beta and I bought the game yesterday. My friend and I are going to start playing tonight.

I enjoyed the beta a fair bit and co-op is definitely fun. I enjoyed it a lot more than Destiny because the main missions have actual context. The loot and environment are more to be my liking than Destiny as well.

Nusa105
I played the beta only for an half hour

Insane Titan
Game is awesome, especially the dark zone section.

Nusa105
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Game is awesome, especially the dark zone section.
Yeap. Great Game. Can't wait for it to come out soon! It's gonna be so badass

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Nusa105
Yeap. Great Game. Can't wait for it to come out soon! It's gonna be so badass it's already out.

Nusa105
Originally posted by Insane Titan
it's already out.
Really? I'm gonna get it soon

jaden101
Starting to really enjoy this now. Been grinding to level up but now getting into more missions. Felt a bit disconnected from the environment to begin with but getting more into it now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.