Ultron vs Star Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Odekahn
Ultron 11 invades the SWU at the peak of the clone wars.

Can he conquer the SWU?

pym-ftw
yes

Odekahn
Originally posted by pym-ftw
yes

I personally think he can, but I've had people argue it. I almost made it just before Luke bought 3PO and R2 but Ultron with a deathstar is a little much lol.

pym-ftw
there is no Deathstar in the Clone Wars,
embarrasment
do you mean the Galactic Civil War?

that said he could control the droid armies with ease, then lead the trade federation on a suicide mission in republic space...

not to mention nothing anyone could do to warp adamantium faster than he can repair himself

Oliver North
Boba Fett comes back from the future

Odekahn
Originally posted by pym-ftw
there is no Deathstar in the Clone Wars,
embarrasment
do you mean the Galactic Civil War?

I know, I said I almost made it during the GCW but didn't because I thought it would be too much. This is during the clone wars.

Digi
If we just gift Ultron all tech, the Star Wars verse is in trouble. Though SW has a tendency to pull some deus ex machina BS, and not just with the Force. Also, if they could isolate him to a planet, there's viable means of destroying it. Keep the (eventually-working) Death Star out of range and it's viable. Centerpoint was also still functional, though I don't know that anyone had an idea of how to use it.

In any case, it's not a gimmee, but Ultron would have a solid edge.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Digi
If we just gift Ultron all tech, the Star Wars verse is in trouble. Though SW has a tendency to pull some deus ex machina BS, and not just with the Force. Also, if they could isolate him to a planet, there's viable means of destroying it. Keep the (eventually-working) Death Star out of range and it's viable. Centerpoint was also still functional, though I don't know that anyone had an idea of how to use it.

Do you think a lightsaber could cut through primary adamantium?

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Digi

Ultron can beam his signal, once he is in one droid the entire armada falls

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Odekahn
Do you think a lightsaber could cut through primary adamantium? Lightsabers have trouble cutting through too thick of doors...

Even without Ultron conquering tech, I'm not seeing anyway he can be put down.
Fudging with his insides somehow?

JakeTheBank
Ultron would stomp through the Star Wars U. It would take time, obviously, but I see Ultron triumphing.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Odekahn
Ultron 11 invades the SWU at the peak of the clone wars.

Can he conquer the SWU?
Of course he can.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/sad_face.gif
of course he can thumb up

Odekahn
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Lightsabers have trouble cutting through too thick of doors...

Even without Ultron conquering tech, I'm not seeing anyway he can be put down.
Fudging with his insides somehow?

That's probably their best bet, but I still think its a plan doomed to fail.

Ultron also has force fields and we've seen many instances of lightsabers blocked by force field.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.