Kang vs Ultra Humanite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Pc Humanite

Both are given a week of prep

Fight in Metropolis

Bentley
Kang.

But hey, its me, don't tell me you didn't see it coming.

beatboks
should be a good battle. I always see Ultra as DCU's Dr Doom eqivilent ( very like feats). the prime differnce being instead of magic Ultra is a top level TP/ TKer ( having absorbed a mystical artifact) with Superman level physicals ( courtesy of genetically manipulating his Ape body).

Can some one remind me ( been a long time since I read anything of him) what's Kang's TP resistence like??? Ultra has beaten or matched in mental combat some of the best mentalists in DCU. He even defeated Brainwave Jnr from another dimension. If Kang's TP resistence is 't WAY up therr he will eventually fall.

Golgo13
Originally posted by beatboks
should be a good battle. I always see Ultra as DCU's Dr Doom eqivilent ( very like feats). the prime differnce being instead of magic Ultra is a top level TP/ TKer ( having absorbed a mystical artifact) with Superman level physicals ( courtesy of genetically manipulating his Ape body).

Can some one remind me ( been a long time since I read anything of him) what's Kang's TP resistence like??? Ultra has beaten or matched in mental combat some of the best mentalists in DCU. He even defeated Brainwave Jnr from another dimension. If Kang's TP resistence is 't WAY up therr he will eventually fall.

Who do you see winning with prep, though?

beatboks
Originally posted by Golgo13
Who do you see winning with prep, though?
Until I get an answer to above I don't know. that was why I asked the question.
Ultra in prep could build an improved version of one of his TP amp devices or brain affecting devices which would make his TP more a win maker. if Kang can resist that it wouldn't matter.
both use time travel and manip
both have amazing tech ( Kang probably has a slight advantage here)
both have been able to access future knoweldge and use it ( again favors Kang)
powers favor Ultra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.