Dr Strange Fate vs the Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KAIKAGE
I heard that Dr Fate managed to hold his own against the Spectre all by himself, so I think the combined powers of the sorceror supreme and a lord of order like Dr Fate should be able to topple the Spectre. But that's just my opinion, what do you guys think?

yaadaveyaa
spectre still wins hes god

SquallX
It all depends on which version were using.

There are some Spectre that Fate and Strange would be hard press to touch. Where as theres some version of the Duo that would make Spectre look like a child.

beatboks
If this was Classic Fate and Classic Strange in the amalgam I don't think any version of Spectre would be "above" them in power. the very best version of Spectre would be the equal of the two. the Dr Strangefate from Amalgum universe however wasn't those powerful versions sk I'd go with Spec.

Doubtless someone will bring up COIE Spectre going up against anti-monitor. problem there is that version was gifted the power of every DCU pre COiE mystic. it wasn't his own power they had to give it to him when he started to faulter.

operator616
strangefate was multiversal, he merged 2 universes, and was the most powerful being in the amalgam universe, on the other hand the spectre did the exact opposite, which is separate the 2 universes. it's pretty close id say.

also strangefate is an amalgam of fate, strange and professor x.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.