Batman beyond Vs spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iscaremonkeys
innnnnnnnteresting battle dont ya think?
Im leaning more towards terry on this one

Shabazz916
full use of power.. terry turns invisible and slits spiderman throat with a batter rang

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by Shabazz916
full use of power.. terry turns invisible and slits spiderman throat with a batter rang his spider sense well warn him

Oliver North
Spider-Man...

Terry is a watered down version of some of Spidey's typical foes

iscaremonkeys
true but whos the better H2H fighter? mhmmm

Oliver North
Terry probably in terms of skill, but the SS + reflexes would give Spidey the edge. If we go with current Spider-Ock, he has the claws and brutality going for him as well

iscaremonkeys
^&$#% spidy-ock.....terry can fly...........
i cant remember if terry fought anyone with spidys strength

Shabazz916
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys

ink its more deadly then spiderman and he beat her he would kill spidy

Oliver North

a huge percentage of Spidey's villains can fly, including people like Osborn or the Kingsley Hobgoblins, who would make Terry cry in terrible ways (****, Urich would likely take the majority). The symbiotes are equally as mobile...

Really, there is nothing BB is bringing to the fight that Spidey hasn't dealt with from more powerful opponents...

ink its more deadly then spiderman and he beat her he would kill spidy

Inque? the wannabe symbiote? lolz

Shabazz916
i dnt see how spidy can beat him without jobbn.. even fight terry wins

Oliver North
i dnt see how spidy can beat him without jobbn..

by being faster, stronger, more agile, at least as mobile, the spider sense, beating villains who would WTF stomp Terry, etc, etc...

it's not even close to even

Shabazz916
with traininf from bruce terry will find away.. batman beyond has more resources and mre at his disposal with his suit

pym-ftw
Spidey was trained by Shang and he builds his old gear

iscaremonkeys
now im leaning more towards peter. I still think terry could pull it off
Feat of strength and quickness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKnb0LVJWO4

Oliver North
I know this is going to sound glib, but have you ever read a Spider-Man comic? That video makes BB look like the same henchman fodder Spider-Man takes down in 1-2 panels or in groups.

Quickness? Spider-Man's rogues contain legit speedsters.

Strength? Nothing in that video suggests more than peak, maybe modestly enhanced, human. BB spends most of it getting thrown around by a normal human on a small dose of Venom... Spider-Man has rogues who are close to, if not legit, 100 toners.

and this is without bringing up things like the spider sense, webbing, mobility, agility, etc...

Is that really a high showing for Terry? If so, even Bruce would drop him for a solid majority.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by Oliver North
I know this is going to sound glib, but have you ever read a Spider-Man comic? That video makes BB look like the same henchman fodder Spider-Man takes down in 1-2 panels or in groups.

Quickness? Spider-Man's rogues contain legit speedsters.

Strength? Nothing in that video suggests more than peak, maybe modestly enhanced, human. BB spends most of it getting thrown around by a normal human on a small dose of Venom... Spider-Man has rogues who are close to, if not legit, 100 toners.

and this is without bringing up things like the spider sense, webbing, mobility, agility, etc...

Is that really a high showing for Terry? If so, even Bruce would drop him for a solid majority. its not a high showing but i could show you the entire Return of the joker film.
Strength because that man is atleast 400 pounds (ok yes i know spiderman holds up entire buildings and terry cant even compare to that but i just wanted to show that Terry isent a little whiny ***** like some people think he is)

Oliver North
I've seen Return of the Joker, what part specifically makes you think Terry is in Pete's league?

Nibedicus
Yeah, that Chapel guy looks like someone Parker could literally punch a hole thru and Terry was having a hard time with him. Spidey spitestomps 10/10.

Shabazz916
Is this in character

Oliver North
how could that possibly matter?

Sixth_Winged
Lol that could be even worse as its otto, the guy who punches jaws off (literally) whos in the helm

Oliver North
OP said it was Pete and not Otto, but I hardly think that matters.

CIS just means he wouldn't go for the kill.

Odekahn
Pete wins 9/1

Scarlet315
I know it isn't but if it was Ock, he would probably find a way to control the suit and have Terry hit himself. Plus Ock doesn't hold back at all so it would be a quick match. For Pete this is just a regular goon. SUPER (strength, speed, reflexes, agility), spider sense which alone negates Terry's suit, and Kung fu in case he wants to get up close and personal. This negates most of the h2h terry received from bruce...that and again this is kung fu with spider abilities, in other words, overkill!

iscaremonkeys
I've seen Return of the Joker, what part specifically makes you think Terry is in Pete's league? no. but i do belive he can contend instead of ROFLWTF STOMP. He might not win but i dont think spidy stomps the living shit out of him

Oliver North
oh, well, it seems you are in the minority there :/

h1a8
Spidey

iscaremonkeys
oh, well, it seems you are in the minority there :/ woe is me

Oliver North
cough cough

8LikMS5gDDI

chipguy_okay
Spidey blitzs Terry until the armor caves into his skull. Terry's only chance would be if he has some kind of electricity switch that could stun Spider-man before he dodges.

iscaremonkeys
that was the greatest 4 minuets and 3 seconds in cinematic history. Also terrys laugh was one of the most epic things ive ever heard

Oliver North
for comparison

E2p1q2mbmWA

iscaremonkeys
ewwwww spectacular spiderman.Never understood why people liked that cartoon

Oliver North
I've never watched it, the scene should be well more than enough to demonstrate my point.

I don't see why we are using cartoons instead of scans either, but going by those clips alone... you get the picture

SamZED
Because it was the best Spider-man cartoon ever made? Scratch that.. one of the best superhero cartoons ever made?

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by SamZED
Because it was the best Spider-man cartoon ever made? Scratch that.. one of the best superhero cartoons ever made? iorn man Batman beyond Batman the animated series Teen titans Spiderman 1994 and 1992 X-men creators all want to talk to you

Oliver North
iscaremonkies: can you give, like, idk, one piece of evidence at this point to suggest why this thread should continue or justify why an actual fight between BB and SM would last more than 2-3 panels?

iscaremonkeys
oh yea someone can close the thread now.

JayDaDon
iorn man Batman beyond Batman the animated series Teen titans Spiderman 1994 and 1992 X-men creators all want to talk to you

It was definitely better than teen titans, definitely better than Iron man, IMO it surpassed the '94 spider-man(really). I'd say it got AS good as Batman beyond(if not close) and had, easily, the best fight scenes I've ever seen in a cartoon. Two more seasons and the show would have reached epic proportions. Any real fan of spider-man should watch spectacular spider-man. It makes the show Ultimate spider-man look like garbage(like it didn't already)

SevenShackles
Give Terry his bat mobile and Bruce in his ear and he has a shot.

Oliver North
Originally posted by JayDaDon
It was definitely better than teen titans, definitely better than Iron man, IMO it surpassed the '94 spider-man(really). I'd say it got AS good as Batman beyond(if not close) and had, easily, the best fight scenes I've ever seen in a cartoon. Two more seasons and the show would have reached epic proportions. Any real fan of spider-man should watch spectacular spider-man. It makes the show Ultimate spider-man look like garbage(like it didn't already)

hmmm, maybe I will check it

The action sequence in the clip I found was pretty good and well choreographed, if the writing was a bit weak/kiddie.

SamZED
iorn man Batman beyond Batman the animated series Teen titans Spiderman 1994 and 1992 X-men creators all want to talk to you No to the 80% of what youve listed. And im not just saying that, ive watched those. 20% agreed. Still puts SSM among the beat ones. Plot, voice acting, characters all brilliant. Respectful to the source material and got action scenes that deserve an oscar (or some other more appropriate reward). The underground battle in "gangwar" - one of the best animated fights ive seen period. And ive seen SO many.

iscaremonkeys
It was definitely better than teen titans, definitely better than Iron man, IMO it surpassed the '94 spider-man(really). I'd say it got AS good as Batman beyond(if not close) and had, easily, the best fight scenes I've ever seen in a cartoon. Two more seasons and the show would have reached epic proportions. Any real fan of spider-man should watch spectacular spider-man. It makes the show Ultimate spider-man look like garbage(like it didn't already) I dont even acknowledge the ultimate spiderman cartoon. But Spectacular spiderman better than 94 spiderman? wtf? and best fight secne in cartoon? you need to watch more cartoons bro

SamZED
Pretty much the only thing i do lol
And I stand with what I said, one of the best cartoons, one of the most epic fight scenes and im being crazy objective here. I have an unhealthy obsession with the Teen Titans show, I basically grew up watching Spider-man TAS and X-men opening theme was the only thing capable of getting me out of the bed on school mornings. But unhealthy obsessions and nostalgia aside... SSM is better.

JayDaDon
I dont even acknowledge the ultimate spiderman cartoon. But Spectacular spiderman better than 94 spiderman? wtf? and best fight secne in cartoon? you need to watch more cartoons bro

So you, who said hasn't even watched the show, is saying I need to watch more cartoons? I've seen the best fights cartoons have to offer and I am picky. Lets hear YOUR top 5 cartoons when it comes to fight scenes? Actually one show beats out SSM fight scenes, Naruto in it's prime, but there was only a handful of those amazing fight scenes and SSM gave you dat quality nearly every episode. IMO it beat out the 94 spider-man because it followed what happened in the comics WAY more closely and even gave some twists. If you call yourself any kind of Spider-man fan, you need to have watched this show.

iscaremonkeys
So you, who said hasn't even watched the show, is saying I need to watch more cartoons? I've seen the best fights cartoons have to offer and I am picky. Lets hear YOUR top 5 cartoons when it comes to fight scenes? Actually one show beats out SSM fight scenes, Naruto in it's prime, but there was only a handful of those amazing fight scenes and SSM gave you dat quality nearly every episode. IMO it beat out the 94 spider-man because it followed what happened in the comics WAY more closely and even gave some twists. If you call yourself any kind of Spider-man fan, you need to have watched this show. no ive seen the show. I dident like Spectacular spiderman. However ill admit it is 1000000X better than ultimate.
as far as cartoon fights go can it only be shows or a mixture of cartoon and cartoon movies?

Oliver North
Are we limiting this to superhero shows? because there are some anime's with choreography way more impressive than anything I've seen from superhero cartoons.

Afro Samurai springs to mind, even just for the creativity in some of the fights.

iscaremonkeys
kenichi is another good anime....or dare i say it....Naruto shippuden..UGH that left a bad smell on my keyboard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.