Dr. Doom Vs. Annihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MF DELPH
Battle takes place in the Negative Zone and Annihilus has the Cosmic Control Rod. Doom has decided to invade the Negative Zone in order to harness it's anti-matter and create a machine which will grant him reality warping power superior to his mentor Clyde Wincham.

No prep, but Doom has Latveria behind him

Discuss.

Emi~Kiro
Annihilus is doomed.

dmills
A well written Annihilus is damn near unbeatable in the negative zone, so is Blastaar for that matter. That said, I highly doubt that Doom goes in unawares. I say he gets what he came for.

On a related note. Do the rules of magic operate in the same manner in the negative zone as they do in the positive universe? Anyone know?

Endless Mike
Originally posted by dmills
A well written Annihilus is damn near unbeatable in the negative zone, so is Blastaar for that matter. That said, I highly doubt that Doom goes in unawares. I say he gets what he came for.

On a related note. Do the rules of magic operate in the same manner in the negative zone as they do in the positive universe? Anyone know?

Agatha Harkness was able to cast spells there with seemingly no trouble.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.