The sentry Vs Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Stable sentry
marvel ny
no civvies
no one holds back
anything goes
cis an pis off
bfr off
who wins

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

yaadaveyaa
sentry wins handily 8/10-9/10 easy win

carver9
Hyperion and don't ask me "based on" Quan.

yaadaveyaa
fine ill do it ... based on.....

yaadaveyaa
you could ask ares how there fight went.... oh wait no u cant hes dead how about him bashing hulk over and over not breaking a sweat ... molecule man... asgard any one of them couldnt take down sentry y can hyperion?

janus77
Sentry, based on him likely beating Hyperion.

the Darkone
Hyperion

Stoic
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
you could ask ares how there fight went.... oh wait no u cant hes dead how about him bashing hulk over and over not breaking a sweat ... molecule man... asgard any one of them couldnt take down sentry y can hyperion?

wut? The Hulk defeated the Sentry. Did you read the book where Bruce was the last man standing after Bob had gone down?

pym-ftw
Hype

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Stoic
wut? The Hulk defeated the Sentry. Did you read the book where Bruce was the last man standing after Bob had gone down?

i did and i seen him stalemate one of the strongest versions of hulk and i would bet a large sum of money hulk destroys hyperion and that isnt arguable i still dont think sentry goes all out against hulk in previous arcs he breaks hulk and makes him terrified of bob but ill stick with sentry with an easy victory

Zack Fair
Originally posted by carver9
Hyperion and don't ask me "based on" Quan. Basado en?

h1a8
It's hard to gauge Hyperion. Do we use Hulk's showing or his universe feat showing?
If we use the Hulk showing then Sentry wins.
If we use the universe feat showing then Hyperion wins.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
Hyperion and don't ask me "based on" Quan. Established by?

Hyperion wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.