Black Adam & Lobo Vs Hulk & Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/BA_zpscf9d5dbb.jpg
&
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/Lobo_zpse9045a2a.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/HU_zpsd3abab75.jpg
&
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/BRB_zpsc5bf0d9c.jpg

Diesldude
Team 1,

You get good pictures dude. Desktop wallpaper worthy.

quanchi112
Team Hulk wins.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Diesldude
Team 1,

You get good pictures dude. Desktop wallpaper worthy.

Thanks. I love Ben Oliver's Lobo personally.

pym-ftw
Team 2

Bladam > Bill

Hulk > Lobo

Hulk is less worn out, and he clinches the win
Imho

Golgo13
Lobo can last just as long as he has shown before.

pym-ftw
What?

Your post was a circular statement

Golgo13
Lobo has insane stamina as well.

pym-ftw
Agreed, but at their best Hulk is going to pull the win.

And Bill can do a lot of damage before he goes down to Bladam

Golgo13
At best, it seems Lobo is a cosmic force. He's a multidimensional entity and also stated why his power levels go up and down.

Stoic
Team Two wins this.

Bill is greater than Teth. His battle with Stardust has me convinced of this. Galactus told Stardust that if Norrin ever got out of line, that he/she was to take care of him. This means that Stardust was created with more power than the power that Galactus gave the Surfer, unless I'm mistaken.

Lobo is strong, but he isn't on the Hulk's level of strong.

janus77
Galactus always overstates these things. All that implied to me was that Stardust is the one herald Galactus trusts completely. Nothing to do with power.

Surfer humiliated BRB, when he wanted to, Stardust isn't in that league, not close.

As for this fight, obviously Hulk pulls the wins for Team Hulk.

guy222
Agreed

DTM
Id say Hulk beats Lobo and BRB beats Black Adam (both barely) so in the end Ill side with Team 2 here.

-Pr-
Team 1 imo.

mighty adam
Team 1

carver9
Team 2.

Nibedicus
BRB would give BA a great fight and would more likely be a near split and while Lobo and Hulk start off more or less the same at base, Hulk will get tougher and stronger the longer the fight will go (and it will go long with these two fighting). Eventually, he will ovetake Lobo. It's all just a matter of time, all the time.

So I give it to team 2.

mighty adam
.... laughing BA would rip bills ugly lil head off. Lobo and that thing would be a good fight but logo has hung with the best of em SUPERMAN and won. Lobo and hulk would be a back and forth fight till BA shows up the hulk gets beat to a green shit stain. Or you can have BA fight hulk beat him then have logo fight brb and beat him. Give hulk a better teammate idk Thor it would be a much better fight.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by mighty adam
.... laughing BA would rip bills ugly lil head off. Lobo and that thing would be a good fight but logo has hung with the best of em SUPERMAN and won. Lobo and hulk would be a back and forth fight till BA shows up the hulk gets beat to a green shit stain. Or you can have BA fight hulk beat him then have logo fight brb and beat him. Give hulk a better teammate idk Thor it would be a much better fight.

And I'm sure you can provide the "feats" needed outside of ABC logic (which is weak evidence) of "he fought superman" to support your claim?

Post pls. smile

carver9
A lot of people have fought and done well against Superman. That doesn't mean we will get the same results in a fight against Hulk...someone with increased durability and strength depending on how long the fight progress. Is Lobo powerful? Hell yeah but Hulk is better.

Nibedicus
Also, golgo, pls clarify id DCnU or pre-reboot. stick out tongue

mighty adam
Originally posted by Nibedicus
And I'm sure you can provide the "feats" needed outside of ABC logic (which is weak evidence) of "he fought superman" to support your claim?

Post pls. smile I'm not your resource for feats. BA has power thunder claps, better speed, has flew threw the spectars head, beating cm, held his own vs supes, fcked over half the dc by himself, shazam could kill him had to throw him to the other side of the universe, a universe catastrophe in his head could kill him just daze him, can heal instantly with his magical lighting, probably the most brutal fighter in comics et etc. Lobo has kicked supes ass, is a genius, cant die, has crazy weapons, has wrecked the jla, punked darksied son, etc etc.

Nibedicus
So, you throw a lot of ABC logic "feats" and toss in a few unquantifiables to add volume? I'm sorry but that's not very convincing.

BRB has planet shattering power and durability (quantifiable), does not hesitate as well, can control lightning (so in case BA tries to use his lightning it's arguable that it even gets to him), can fight while moving at FTL and Is pretty skilled as a fighter as well, managing to go toe to toe with Thor.

Bear in mind that I never said BRB beats BA, but to split with him. They are both solid mid heralds and each are pretty formidable. You're the one who seemed to have painted BA as some sort of trans level herald stomper.

The fight will split between BA and BRB. And it'll be a long brutal fight. Hulk vs Lobo, however, would end up with Hulk winning all the time every time.

mighty adam
Originally posted by Nibedicus
So, you throw a lot of ABC logic "feats" and toss in a few unquantifiables to add volume? I'm sorry but that's not very convincing.

BRB has planet shattering power and durability (quantifiable), does not hesitate as well, can control lightning (so in case BA tries to use his lightning it's arguable that it even gets to him), can fight while moving at FTL and Is pretty skilled as a fighter as well, managing to go toe to toe with Thor.

Bear in mind that I never said BRB beats BA, but to split with him. They are both solid mid heralds and each are pretty formidable. You're the one who seemed to have painted BA as some sort of trans level herald stomper.

The fight will split between BA and BRB. And it'll be a long brutal fight. Hulk vs Lobo, however, would end up with Hulk winning all the time every time. lobo some would say can beat BA or Thor. I don't see hulk beating lobo anytime unless its hotm hulk which it ain't. BA isn't a end all be all character who would believe that well maybe so fans of a certain marvel brick. BA is a high herald that's all.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by mighty adam
lobo some would say can beat BA or Thor. I don't see hulk beating lobo anytime unless its hotm hulk which it ain't. BA isn't a end all be all character who would believe that well maybe so fans of a certain marvel brick. BA is a high herald that's all.

KMC comic tiers would disagree with you. Both places BA and BRB squarely in the mid herald category. W/c is accurate IMO.

While Lobo is definitely badass and can beat BA or Thor due to his brutality and resilience (not for a majority against Thor, tho, especially with BFR on), his main advantage would always be his insane resilience w/c makes any battle of attrition to his advantage. Any battle save one against the Hulk. A brutal melee battle of attrition plays entirely on Hulk's strengths. It allows him to amp steadily until his opponent gets overwhelmed by his increased strength and durability. There is no if or but here.

The only way for team 1 to win is to possibly switch partners and for BA to BFR the Hulk early, something BRB can do to Lobo as well. But it comes down to asking if BA or BRB has even performed a BFR in the past and if it's even in their character to do so.

All in all. If BRB beats BA team 2 wins. If BA beats BRB, he'll most likely be worn down and facing an amped and very angry Hulk by the time he does so. Thus, I place my vote on team 2.

janus77
Regular Loebforce Rulk destroying Green Scar would smear Black Adam without much effort. And he would be fresh as a daisy for whatever was left on the battlefield.

Anything more than regular Green Scar levels from Hulk, and the other three are in danger of being annihilated by simple energy discharge from him.

Golgo13
Current Lobo has the potential to be > Loeb force Rulk as he is a cosmic force of nature. As was stated by the Kollective. This weeks issue and overall arc should shed some light on this. As he just released the cosmic force within himself.

Nibedicus
Oh, so this is current DCnU versions? What are current BA/Lobo "feats"?

-Pr-
Adam has almost no feats. Might close this, now that I think of it.

Golgo13
Originally posted by -Pr-
Adam has almost no feats. Might close this, now that I think of it.

I was using Pre-Flashpoint Adam. I deleted the pic.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lobo got a bit of a push from DC near the end but compared to the kind of push Hulk got, he might as well be the Thing. Lobo's tough, but his fight against the Hulk will be like his fight against Smite. Except it will end a lot faster, a lot bloodier, and with a lot more of his body parts thrown across the Universe.

Beta Ray Bill vs. Black Adam is a near split, pick whoever you like the most I guess. But I'm giving Hulk the win against Lobo, he's simply better at what he does so I'm going with Team 2.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Golgo13
Current Lobo has the potential to be > Loeb force Rulk as he is a cosmic force of nature. As was stated by the Kollective. This weeks issue and overall arc should shed some light on this. As he just released the cosmic force within himself.

Really? Last time I saw Lobo scans, he was stalemating Deathstroke.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Really? Last time I saw Lobo scans, he was stalemating Deathstroke.

That was in Deathstroke, I'm talking about the last few issues of Stormwatch, which explains why his displays of power go up and down, because he exists in multiple dimensions at once. He can be as weak as going up against Slade and the max of his power is near infinite. All stated by the Kollective. A race of beings who can easily wipe out timelines. I'll get the scans after work.

Golgo13
This is written by Jim STARLIN BTW, so as you can see...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Golgo13
That was in Deathstroke, I'm talking about the last few issues of Stormwatch, which explains why his displays of power go up and down, because he exists in multiple dimensions at once. He can be as weak as going up against Slade and the max of his power is near infinite. All stated by the Kollective. A race of beings who can easily wipe out timelines. I'll get the scans after work.

Okay, I'll check it out. What issue number?

Sounds so contrived if it's just to explain changing power levels. Just use clones or some shit.

Golgo13
Last issue of Stormwatch. Here is one scan I found.

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/LOBO_zps67cfdef0.jpg

Golgo13
Here is a website that explains the issue.

http://tessatechaitea.blogspot.com/2013/06/stormwatch-21.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.