Refurbished hero..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Ok they basic idea behind this is taking discarded or older gear from super heroes and being your own hero. You can choose if you take something from marvel and jump into DC or the other way around but I'm curious how far you think you would go with the gear given your comic knowledge and what you would choose to do (even becoming a Villain if you so choose to)

Things like old ironman armor, thunderstrikes hammer, Thing exoskeleton, old suits of armors (Beetle, Mach-v, rocket red, S.T.R.I.P.E., Red king etc), 'thor' ultimate equipment (Perun, Thor when equipped with tech), Nero's yellow ring, infinite gem (just 1 gem, how would you use it), comic cube ring (explain how you would use it), Baron Struckers Claw, Osborn equipment (goblin serum and equipment and patriot/American son) and stuff like that more or less not currently in use.
Which is better? What us more fun in your opinion? Pick whatever you like and give some info!

I'll start.. I'd go with Ironmans silver centurion armor.
http://starsmedia.ign.com/stars/image/article/870/870740/iron-man-20100503115252607-000.jpg
it's my favorite of all armors and I'd go straight to DC with it despite the seeming upgrade or Villainess threat. Avoid metropolis and goto Gotham and take out some threats and pretty much force a team up with batman. Would take on threats like Bane and Killer Croc and fry a couple of court of owls Talons. Move on to other things if not be a part timer in batman co. Beating people up in Africa and Europe.
I'd most likely hang out in the same city as teen titans and have a bunch of team ups. Would join the outsiders but If I got invited to team up with the justice league I'd be decent back up but I think I'd get wrecked with most threats. Still would enjoy being the Silver Centurion.

Emi~Kiro
I'd take either Thunderstrikes hammer and powers or ultimate Gregory Starks nanites. I'd wreck secret bases of guys like Hydra, A.I.M., cobra and hellfire club. I'd become leader of The thunderbolts.

Endless Mike
Every old thing Reed ever lost/discarded/destroyed.

Emi~Kiro
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Every old thing Reed ever lost/discarded/destroyed.
Lol smart move until you turn the wrong thing on and no longer exist.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Emi~Kiro
Lol smart move until you turn the wrong thing on and no longer exist.

I'd study it all and figure out what it did first

pym-ftw
I'd take Pym's old Brain transferer and (marvel) Arsenals Body

Little mind upload and I'm a solid herald level being

I'd attempt to join S.H.I.E.L.D.

Nibedicus
I'll prolly take the quantum bands.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.