Thunderstrike Vs Persuader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/TS_zps5660b459.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/PS_zps732462ff.jpg

carver9
Lol.

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9
Lol.

What?

carver9
This is a non fight.

Golgo13
This is a non fight.

Explain.

carver9
Persuarder has an axe that can cut through "anything" including space time. In order for TS to win this, he would have to be unhittable the entire fight and that ain't happening against a guy who routinely fights the Titans. Stomp my friend.

Golgo13
Persuarder has an axe that can cut through "anything" including space time. In order for TS to win this, he would have to be unhittable the entire fight and that ain't happening against a guy who routinely fights the Titans. Stomp my friend.

Thunderstrike has gone up against the likes of Bloodaxe, so Persuader isn't anything new.

And if you have been keeping up with current Persuader, it looks like he can't cut through ANYTHING afterall. Brainiac 5 shields stood up to it.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Golgo13
Thunderstrike has gone up against the likes of Bloodaxe, so Persuader isn't anything new.

And if you have been keeping up with current Persuader, it looks like he can't cut through ANYTHING afterall. Brainiac 5 shields stood up to it.

How didn't it cut his shields? I was going to saw persuader until I saw that.. Then again despite that I still think persuader would brutalize Masterson.

Golgo13
Originally posted by SevenShackles
How didn't it cut his shields? I was going to saw persuader until I saw that.. Then again despite that I still think persuader would brutalize Masterson.

It's either a high showing for Brainiac's shields (They were always regarded as really high) or a low showing for Persuader. But his axe just didn't go through his shields. The Fatal Five have been really impressive in the latest LOSH story.

JakeTheBank
Persuader, by all rights, should be a good fight for the real Thor.

I don't think Eric's got it in him to win, tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.