Rate the Marksmen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
Rate the following from either lowest to highest or if by number in terms of accuracy and overall marksmenship(would include things like environmental awareness, rate of fire, effectiveness etc.).

Bullseye
Deadshot
Punisher
Hawkeye
Green Arrow
Batman
Arsenal
Cyclops

Q99
Bullseye
Deadshot
Cyclops
Hawkeye
Arsenal
Green Arrow
Punisher
Batman

Also though she's not on your list, Cassandra Cain would be well up there with Deadshot, in her own words she never misses.

pym-ftw
^thumb up

Good list

Badabing
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Rate the following from either lowest to highest or if by number in terms of accuracy and overall marksmenship(would include things like environmental awareness, rate of fire, effectiveness etc.).

Bullseye
Deadshot
Punisher
Hawkeye
Green Arrow
Batman
Arsenal
Cyclops I'd put Bullseye and Deadshot at the top. Bats, Frank, Ollie and Clint just slightly below. Cyke seems like a bit of a cheat since he merely has to look at something. So I'll DQ him from my list. Don't know enough about Arsenal to judge.

-Pr-
You obviously don't know shit about Cyclops either. uhuh

Badabing
Originally posted by -Pr-
You obviously don't know shit about Cyclops either. uhuh I disqualified Cyke, Aquaman is gonna be next! sneer

-Pr-
Originally posted by Badabing
I disqualified Cyke, Aquaman is gonna be next! sneer

What, you'll say Aquaman just has to talk to fish?

iscaremonkeys
Suckiest to Best. Here we go
Cyclops
Arsenal
Punisher
Hawkeye
Green Arrow
Batman
Deadshot
Bullseye

Badabing
What, you'll say Aquaman just has to talk to fish? I'll have Aquaman-gina use his aquatic telepathy to summon me a tuna sandwich. biscuits

-Pr-
I'll have Aquaman-gina use his aquatic telepathy to summon me a tuna sandwich. biscuits

What, do you blame him for putting sand in your vagina?

Or do you seriously not know that Cyclops does more than "just look".

iscaremonkeys
maybe thats why the krusty krab is in bikini bottom!

Badabing

Or do you seriously not know that Cyclops does more than "just look". Cyke is a turd character. His power is looking. Come at me.

-Pr-
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
maybe thats why the krusty krab is in bikini bottom!

thumb up

Cyke is a turd character. His power is looking. Come at me.

Don't make me wipe out the rest of your species.

Badabing
thumb up

Don't make me wipe out the rest of your species. You couldn't wipe...mmm...something funny yet ironic! sneer

-Pr-
You couldn't wipe...mmm...something funny yet ironic! sneer

laughing out loud WOW...

Q99
Don't know enough about Arsenal to judge.

Arsenal is probably the best shot in the arrow family. He can do his shots with a variety of weapons as opposed to Ollie's just-bow too.

(Conner Hawke is below Ollie or Roy with a bow, above either as a martial artist)

ODG
Bullseye. His aim is good enough that at point-blank range, he can deflect somebody else's bullet off of his handcuffs in exactly the right spot to have it shoot back into someone's eye.

And he's done that twice.

Zack Fair
Damn that sounds awesome

pym-ftw
I'm surprised no one has brought up Crossbones he would be in the top 3

namorsubby
Deadshot.

LeonBuco666
Bullseye is number one, easily.
I woulda thought DeadPool woulda got some love tbh he would have been, for me 3rd after deadshot, or joint second.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.