Real life super powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
There have been several people throughout the ages that have displayed feats that closely resemble super powers, i.e lifting a car off of a trapped person, surviving a fall from a great height, or accurately predicting future events etc. So the topic for this debate is...What is the most exotic super power that could actually exist in the real world?

armedforbattle
Some level (very weak on the comic world) of technopathy.

Ironman like suits will be around at some point.

They already make flamethrower gloves (pyro type powers) I've seem build ups for them online.

A Canadian company invented a pretty functional invisibility cloak.

Most "superpowers" will come from tech.

Oliver North
Originally posted by Brockalizer
or accurately predicting future events

lol

/smh

Brockalizer
Originally posted by armedforbattle

They already make flamethrower gloves (pyro type powers) I've seem build ups for them online.

Most "superpowers" will come from tech. I completely spaced the idea of technology based powers. I guess a real life Batman, Iron Man, Punisher, or even Captain America aren't outside the realm of possibility.

armedforbattle
even Captain America aren't outside the realm of possibility.
Already done.
http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1026124/kurt-angle-wallpaper-0e6ec.jpg

Shabazz916
when ppl. are able to use %100 percent of there brain power.. we might see stuff as normal.. as far as strength and ability to communicate through without speaking..

dynamix
u do realize the whole % percent of the brain thing is a myth, right?

I always viewed super soldier serum as some kind of advanced steroid lol, so i think its only a matter of time before there are performance enhancement drugs that can make one leap tall buildings and lift cars in the future.

armedforbattle
Yeah, that the "10% of your brain" is a myth

Shabazz916
Originally posted by dynamix
u do realize the whole % percent of the brain thing is a myth, right?

I always viewed super soldier serum as some kind of advanced steroid lol, so i think its only a matter of time before there are performance enhancement drugs that can make one leap tall buildings and lift cars in the future.

o ok lol... and id imagine iron man stuff b4 a super solider serum as it would be easier to get your hands on

Brockalizer

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Shabazz916
o ok lol... and id imagine iron man stuff b4 a super solider serum as it would be easier to get your hands on Fewer moral obstacles as well.

iscaremonkeys
give me 20 years of training Billions of dollars Detective skills and im batman

Shabazz916
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
give me 20 years of training Billions of dollars Detective skills and im batman

wnt work father time always wins

iscaremonkeys
give me 10 years of gymnastics and training Im daredevil that can see

Shabazz916
give me 10 years of gymnastics and training Im daredevil that can see

father time always wins... unless somebody invents a healing factor stuff like that cnt happen...example.. the dark knight rises when bruce went to the doctor.. in really life his body would be much worse... the human body isnt made for contact... and jump off stuff would kill your joints and ligaments

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by Shabazz916
father time always wins... unless somebody invents a healing factor stuff like that cnt happen...example.. the dark knight rises when bruce went to the doctor.. in really life his body would be much worse... the human body isnt made for contact... and jump off stuff would kill your joints and ligaments .............. give me some weights and inject me with steroids. then give me a sheild and a costume that represents america. Now im captain america

SevenShackles
I'd like the TK like in the movie chronicle.

iscaremonkeys
let me master all forms of kung-fu give me a iorn Glove and im the Mutha ****ing iorn fist

Shabazz916
.............. give me some weights and inject me with steroids. then give me a sheild and a costume that represents america. Now im captain america

how would you account for joint pain broken bones ligament tears etc....

iscaremonkeys
...................... give me these powers Superb athlete
Master at martial arts and hand-to-hand combatant
Resistance to some psychic assaults
Skilled acrobat, gymnast, and detective
Expert aviator and marksman
Possesses both traditional and sophisticated weaponry Now i am moon knight

Shabazz916
...................... give me these powers Superb athlete
Master at martial arts and hand-to-hand combatant
Resistance to some psychic assaults
Skilled acrobat, gymnast, and detective
Expert aviator and marksman
Possesses both traditional and sophisticated weaponry Now i am moon knight

smh nope..unless we murge animal DNA or come up with a healing factor captain amercia feats or daredevil leaping feats cnt happen

Endless Mike
Hypothetically probably the best "real life" power you could get is if you were to upload your brain to a computer, then installed that computer in some kind of super advanced spaceship. Then the spaceship would basically be your body.

cdtm
Originally posted by armedforbattle

Most "superpowers" will come from tech.

Power armor! stick out tongue

Yeah, I don't think power armors really too practical. Even if they could make viable super armor or Metal Gear like walking tank, wouldn't that be an insane waste of resources vs conventional equipment that could do the same job?

Brockalizer
let me master all forms of kung-fu give me a iorn Glove and im the Mutha ****ing iorn fist Give me delusional schizophrenia and 10 tabs of Jesus Christ blotter and I'm Frankling f***ing Richards.

BullwinkleMoose
Divine powers might be the most likely, as billions of religious people believe they already exist within a superior being and may have already existed within a person that was on Earth 2,000 years ago.

pym-ftw
let me master all forms of kung-fu give me a iorn Glove and im the Mutha ****ing iorn fist
Blasphemy

Sixth_Winged
Give a rl bodybuilder steriods and he'll eventually turn into bane....or develop boobs.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Give a rl bodybuilder steriods and he'll eventually turn into bane....or She Hulk.

thumb up

janus77
Give me a tall, beautiful, buxom greek woman in high heels and skimpy clothing, a whip and a ... I'll never come back! **** your super powers, I got Wondy wood! :P

Brockalizer
If ya think about it, some mental illnesses are a lot like reality manipulation. So, technically retards are "special" in more ways than one. Other diseases like autism can create Reed Richards type intelligence.

janus77
If ya think about it, some mental illnesses are a lot like reality manipulation. So, technically retards are "special" in more ways than one. Other diseases like autism can create Reed Richards type intelligence.
Autism isn't a disease, it's a middle class excuse for being slow.

But yeah, mental illness and reality warping are pretty much the same thing ... in a post modern sense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.