Trying to find the name of an old film

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Seagerth
The film that I am looking for is a film which I watched when i was younger, maybe around 13 or 14. It was about a guy who has been crushing on a girl since they were young. Everyone knew that he liked her except her.

One day he decided to write a note saying how he feels about her but could not find the courage to ask her out. At the time she had a boyfriend however, towards the end of the film they were at a party and she had just broken up with her boyfriend.

Anyways, he tried to give her the note but could not so he threw the note away. After she broke up with the boyfriend he saw this as a chance to tell her how he felt but from her perspective, it seemed he was just taking advantage of the fact she just broke up and slaps him.

He runs away and on the day or the next day he was leaving town so he was gonna go forever. Anyway, he ran out of the party, the note managed to find its way to her and she realized that she made a mistake and tries to go after him. And as you can imagine runs to the train station to try and stop him which she successfully does i think. Its been a while lol.

Anyway, I would really appreciate if something could post the name of the film as it was one of my favorite films when i was younger. Would really appreciate it.

Thank you

keithag001
A great one - Can't Hardly Wait.

Excellent teen comedy with heart. Plus it has Seth Green in a epic silly role.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.