Captain America vs Azrael

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jitay
Both at the Peak of their Game

Full Brutality

No BFR/PIS/CIS

jitay
Cap

JakeTheBank
Rogers

leonidas
be a good one though.....

JakeTheBank
thumb up

Haven't much outside of his first mini of Michael Lane's Azrael, but peak Jean Paul Valley would be a decent fight for him especially considering how he treated Batman the last time he fought him.

Golgo13
Lane would win, IMO.

quanchi112
Cap wins.

BruceSkywalker
Michael Lane s^cked badly.. he gets his arse handed to him ..

jean paul is a much better fight.. jean paul for slight majority over Cap

btw.. DC YOU NEED TO BRING BACK JEAN PAUL AND THAT AZBAT ARMOR

Golgo13
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
thumb up

Haven't much outside of his first mini of Michael Lane's Azrael, but peak Jean Paul Valley would be a decent fight for him especially considering how he treated Batman the last time he fought him.

Azrael had 18 issues and by the end, became pretty uber. His suit took a rocket near his face with no damage, along with Fireball's attacks. I believe Batman wanted the suit in Batman Inc. as well.

JakeTheBank
Cap tanked Gambit kinetically charging his armor.

Golgo13
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Cap tanked Gambit kinetically charging his armor.

Do you think it was more uber than Fireball's attack that turned the ground to glass?

jitay
bump

namorsubby
Great fight. Either way.

pym-ftw
Cap eventually

Golgo13
Originally posted by namorsubby
Great fight. Either way.

This. I'd like to know how Cap will eventually win. I'm not convinced his shield will rip through his suit.

pym-ftw
Stamina

Cap will just outlast him

Imho

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Stamina

Cap will just outlast him

Imho

the Suit of Sorrows also ads stamina, strength, and speed. Not to mention makes him durable as hell. A rocket the body and nothing.

pym-ftw
Roger's defence (shield) is easily atleast as good

But cap can fight for days before he even begins to start to deal with fatigue...

It's a battle of attrition, I don't think rather can pull a quick win

Golgo13
The swords Azrael wields are haxxed. I know Cap is pretty pure and all, but they could work.

One thing, I forgot to ad was that the suit grants the user the skills of all the past users and one of them was Batman.

Anyway, eventually the swords will connect, while Cap is trying to KO him, which he will find unsuccessful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.