Havok vs Cyclops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tijay
Both at the Peak of their Game

Full Brutality

No BFR/PIS/CIS

pym-ftw
Scott

LeonBuco666
Scott is this situation solidly everytime

Ambient
Havoc wins!

Cyke don't even come close.

End / thread! Close!

Before PR gets here.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Ambient
Havoc wins!

Cyke don't even come close.

End / thread! Close!

Before PR gets here. how does havoc win this seriously scott easily more powerful than him and an expert stategist he takes a shit on havoc then cuts disintigrates him with a planet busting optic blast leaving havoc;kaput

Ambient
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
how does havoc win?

Easy! Scott know his Bru is much much overall a better man than him which causes him to lose confidence, he be at 50% peak which is unfortunate because that's not enough to win against the overall better summer brother that is Alex.

LeonBuco666
Easy! Scott know his Bru is much much overall a better man than him which causes him to lose confidence, he be at 50% peak which is unfortunate because that's not enough to win against the overall better summer brother that is Alex. lol so no proof? Cool

Ambient
Proof? That right there is proof nough. Jk

Truth! We know they're power cancel each other, so offensive attack don't work but Alex has far versatility in the application of his power; ie shield projection, physical amp, flight - etc.. And that goes a long way when use in hand to hand.

-Pr-
Been done. Cyclops.

tijay
I forgot that thing bout their powers

ODG
At the peak of Havok's game he was sundipping and beating the absolute phuck out of Vulcan.

pym-ftw
At his peak Scott was Dark Phoenix, I assume Op just meant not current Scott

Scott is the better h2h fighter imho

Ambient
At peak Alex - Nexus Havok, nexus Havok >>> dark Phoenix Scott.

Sixth_Winged
Showing without external amps go solidly to havok along with miscellaneous use for powers such as amping his strength by channeling his powers inwards(only one showing afaik so i don't think it should even count) and absorbing external energy consciously.

But the majority definitely goes to scott. Better h2h and mind set.

Then there's also that alternate reality where him as basilisk killed his brother with his own power (they are immune normally). Still like the one-time powers, shouldn't really count.

ODG
Havok is good enough to be an Avenger. Cyclops isn't. Havok wins. biscuits

Ambient
Actually his done strength amphage 4x actually, just have not a chance to post those in his respect thread. Just an FYI . Lol

Anyhow agree with yah.

Digi
Originally posted by -Pr-
Been done. Cyclops.

What was the main reason? I didn't catch the old thread. And while I know their powers negate one another, I thought Havok's power output and versatility was greater, so he might be able to cook something up. Does Cyke really trump him there? Or was it a H2H skill thing?

Cogito
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
he takes a shit on havoc then cuts disintigrates him with a planet busting optic blast leaving havoc;kaput

Wait, what? confused

Ambient
Originally posted by Digi
What was the main reason? I didn't catch the old thread. And while I know their powers negate one another, I thought Havok's power output and versatility was greater, so he might be able to cook something up. Does Cyke really trump him there? Or was it a H2H skill thing?
No! PR just rep- ing his fav char. But he knows what's up - Alex > Scott.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Digi

H2H due to power negation.

No! PR just rep- ing his fav char. But he knows what's up - Alex > Scott.

You wish.

rotiart
Two scenarios:
Open arena: hand to hand would be the only way to win. Scott is a better hand to hand combatant every time against Alex. Scott wins.
Inside a Building: Scott has advanced trajectory style aiming. He bounces a few shots around... Knocks loose a piece of building and it falls koing Alex...
Or Alex goes apeshit... Let out a wide out plasma burst... The building collapses... They both get knocked out...

In a best case scenario for ale he manages a tie. In a worst case scenario his older brother beats him up...

Edge: cyclops.

curryman
Cyclops is a better hand to hand combatant.

Havok is more interesting as a character :3

quanchi112
Havok wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.