Race Tech Battle: Kryptonians vs. Kree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
-No superpowers. Everyone has equal bodies/stats. Purely militaristic/tech war.
-equal numbers (occupying one planet, hala and krypton)
-1 year prep

JakeTheBank
Kree.

Golgo13
Good question. Who do you see edging it out?

Zack Fair
Kree based on them not getting their entire race and planet wiped out.

Golgo13
BTW, the Engineer or whatever his name was created a RAO AI, which was impressive.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Zack Fair

H'el was about to get his race back.

dmills
Kree.

Golgo13
What are some Kree tech?

JakeTheBank
Nega-Bands
Nega Bomb

Golgo13
The Kryptonians have created the Phantom Zone Projector, Doomsday, a replica of RAO, Eradicators, clones, etc...

SquallX
Originally posted by Zack Fair

There race got wipe out not because they didn't have the means of surviving, but more to do with there psychological way of thinking.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Golgo13
The Kryptonians have created the Phantom Zone Projector, Doomsday, a replica of RAO, Eradicators, clones, etc...

Universal Weapon, Inhumans, Supreme Intelligence, etc.

Plus the Kree actually have regular and a consistent basis of conquering worlds and waging war. Krypton does not. They have a military, yes, but they've seen a whole hell of a lot less action than the Kree have. I do believe Krypton can compete when it comes to tech, but waging war?

That's the Kree's bread and butter.

curryman
If Krypton turned its engines towards war then it would probably wipe out Kree.

Kree's recent showings have been pretty bad.

Unless we're including the Inhumans as rules and not just creations, in which case they win.

Golgo13
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Universal Weapon, Inhumans, Supreme Intelligence, etc.

Plus the Kree actually have regular and a consistent basis of conquering worlds and waging war. Krypton does not. They have a military, yes, but they've seen a whole hell of a lot less action than the Kree have. I do believe Krypton can compete when it comes to tech, but waging war?

That's the Kree's bread and butter.

Yeah, tech is a wash as far as I'm concerned. It's always been stated and shown that Ktypton has some of the best tech in the DCU.

What about Krypton before it exploded? Were they a peaceful planet? Didn't they wage war too?

JakeTheBank
Yeah, tech is a wash as far as I'm concerned. It's always been stated and shown that Ktypton has some of the best tech in the DCU.

What about Krypton before it exploded? Were they a peaceful planet? Didn't they wage war too?

Krypton was somewhat xenophobic (not as bad as Daxam, but they didn't bother with conquering worlds or expanding in the universe). They had their military obviously under Zod and his Red Shard, but their military was overshadowed by their artisans and scientists.

DCnU Krypton seems to be mostly similar in the fact that Krypton had no need to wage war with others and its military was designed purely for defense.

Plus, I'd imagine the Kree Empire greatly outnumbers Krypton as well.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by curryman
If Kree's recent showings have been pretty bad/B]

What showings?

the Sentries/Destructroids alone would crush the Kryptonians

Nibedicus
Thosd black bolt sentries were pretty sweet.

Plus they did make that bomb that tore a hole thru space that was parsecs wide.

Branlor Swift
BTW, the Engineer or whatever his name was created a RAO AI, which was impressive. And the Nega Bands allowed Genis to destroy everything

Even Mar-Vell was able to create a sun with the energies he absorbed through them.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
And the Nega Bands allowed Genis to destroy everything

Even Mar-Vell was able to create a sun with the energies he absorbed through them.

It allowed him to use his untapped potential, right?

Branlor Swift
Of basically being a Titan Eternal.

He also absorbed other versions of himself. But I believe the whole Eternity thing happened before then.

dmills
I'm almost certain that the Sphinx's Ka stone, Karla's Moonstone, Basilisk's Alpha and Omega stones, the Ulysses' Bloodstone and and the rest of those gems are ancient kree artifacts as well. Basically a poor mans infinity gauntlet if assembled. Too bad no one has ever attempted it... As it stands, when a stone is paired with it's duplicate, the user becomes a phucking boss; ie, Sphinx with dual ka stones, Baron Zemo with dual Moonstones and Basilisk with the alpha and omega stones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.