Moon Knight vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jitay
Both at the Peak of their Game

Full Brutality

No BFR/PIS/CIS

SevenShackles
Moon knight at peak is super human.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Moon knight at peak is super human.

Non Factor

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Non Factor
Just sharing some knowledge. I think batman pulls majority but Moon knight gets a couple of wins on brutality and super human stats. My opinion anyway.

BruceSkywalker
been done .. Moon Knight still loses

pym-ftw
By peak is this

Adamantium gear

Vs

Insider suit?

Golgo13
Batman.

juggernaut74
Batman all day.

SamZED
Powerless and armorless (that a word?) MK fought an amped DD during shadowland and put up one hell of a fight.

Just saying the guy is understimated..

Lord Feron
Originally posted by SamZED
Powerless and armorless (that a word?) MK fought an amped DD during shadowland and put up one hell of a fight.

Just saying the guy is understimated..

yeah but then i think back to his fight with bulleye which was kinda sad, he was basically running away and barely avoiding death.

quanchi112
mK wins.

Digi
MK is usually severely underrated. I won't necessarily disagree with anyone saying Batman wins; after all, he's basically the god of street levelers. But the win is far from a given, especially if we consider the different suits, weapons, and power enhancements MK has had at times.

juggernaut74
The win is a given.

Alias Stone
MK stomps

-K-M-
Originally posted by Lord Feron
yeah but then i think back to his fight with bulleye which was kinda sad, he was basically running away and barely avoiding death.

That wasn't peak Moon Knight, nor was he running to avoid death his whole plan was to fake his death so everyone would think he was gone. It was part of his plan. He not to long ago easily schooled Deadpool in a sword fight

Now on topic, at peak Moon Knight stomps. One version was class 100 thanks to the Moon Dimension.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Digi
MK is usually severely underrated. I won't necessarily disagree with anyone saying Batman wins; after all, he's basically the god of street levelers. But the win is far from a given, especially if we consider the different suits, weapons, and power enhancements MK has had at times.

Yeah, he had superhuman strength and durability, adamantium armor, anti-metal wave which would destroy all of Batman's equipment, explosive darts that can level a building, etc.

Golgo13
Pak's force fields ftw. wink

Digi
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yeah, he had superhuman strength and durability, adamantium armor, anti-metal wave which would destroy all of Batman's equipment, explosive darts that can level a building, etc.

Forgot about the anti-metal stuff. Yeah, damn, Bats would be hard-pressed here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.