G'ovmint gonna take my baby

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
1. Talia Al Ghul vs Dark Beast
2. Wonder Woman(KC) vs Thanos(B&T)
3. Storm, Jean Grey, Sue Richards vs Lex Luthor+Orange ring, Doomsday clone

Scenario: Women are all enjoying a quiet picnic with their children, the bad guys show up and state that they are there for their children, they then go into "Momma Grizzly" mode.

Stipulations: Fight takes place in an isolated, rural area, children cannot participate, no innocent by-standers or civilians within 100 miles, villians have done their homework and know what they are up against, Jean Grey cannot turn "Dark" Phoenix.

SquallX
I can't see Talia winning here. But neither is the Beast. We all know how cruel Talia is, Beast is not leaving with that baby alive.

Diana's only chance of winning is to use the God Wave. If not, puts up a good fight but loses in the end.

Did Luthor ever did anything worthy with the Orange light? Is the Doomsday clones the ones from the Superman/Batman arc on Paradise island? If it's them, how many?

Or is it the Doomsday clones created by the Doomslayer form Action Comic? And are they prep like they were when they fought each individual Superman family?

Brockalizer
Originally posted by SquallX
Is the Doomsday clones the ones from the Superman/Batman arc on Paradise island? If it's them, how many?

Or is it the Doomsday clones created by the Doomslayer form Action Comic? And are they prep like they were when they fought each individual Superman family? Neither actually. Forgot that there were different versions of the Doomsday clones, my bad. I was thinking the clone from the end of OWAW. I didn't read the Superman/Batman arc, is it any good?

SevenShackles
Only team 3 save their babies.. Storm has a kid?
I agree on the talia part. Talia can always just make another one and can cry it out when she's alone and channel it into other activities. Batman slaughters dark beast later (if it's his)

SquallX
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Neither actually. Forgot that there were different versions of the Doomsday clones, my bad. I was thinking the clone from the end of OWAW. I didn't read the Superman/Batman arc, is it any good?

It was a retcon story about Supergirl.

It was written by Loeb, it was good overall, but he weakened Darkseid to make Superman shine.

The clones of Doomsday were also created by Darkseid, they were in the thousands, and once they were unleash on Paradise island they killing left and right. But they were far weaker than the original Doomsday at his lowest.

SevenShackles

It was written by Loeb, it was good overall, but he weakened Darkseid to make Superman shine.

The clones of Doomsday were also created by Darkseid, they were in the thousands, and once they were unleash on Paradise island they killing left and right. But they were far weaker than the original Doomsday at his lowest.

Yeah that's the doomsday clone I'm assuming is in this fight.
http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/1226/385125-doomsday_army_super.jpg

SquallX
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Yeah that's the doomsday clone I'm assuming is in this fight.
http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/1226/385125-doomsday_army_super.jpg

One of the reason i love that Arc was simply for the art. The story could have sucked and i would still read it.

Few artist can draw the likes of Wonder Woman with muscles, but yet still project the fact that she's a woman with curves and be feminine as ****.

Brockalizer

The clones of Doomsday were also created by Darkseid, they were in the thousands, and once they were unleash on Paradise island they killing left and right. But they were far weaker than the original Doomsday at his lowest. I know that the clones are supposed to be weaker, how would you rank the clones power wise between, RoD, Superman/Batman, OWAW, and New Krypton?
I was thinking RoD, OWAW, S/B?, NK?

SquallX
Originally posted by Brockalizer
I know that the clones are supposed to be weaker, how would you rank the clones power wise between, RoD, Superman/Batman, OWAW, and New Krypton?
I was thinking RoD, OWAW, S/B?, NK?

It's been a while since I read it, but I think Batman either killed one with the axe in the pic, or injured one.

You're list is good, but the Doomsday in OWAW was the original I believed.

SevenShackles
It's been a while since I read it, but I think Batman either killed one with the axe in the pic, or injured one.

You're list is good, but the Doomsday in OWAW was the original I believed.
Yeah I don't remember a doomsday clone in OWAW. Doomsday wrecked Manchester blacks team then later on fought against Imperiex With superman then got reduced to nothing but bone.. Then later on came back as that horrible doomsday Rex.

SquallX
Yeah I don't remember a doomsday clone in OWAW. Doomsday wrecked Manchester blacks team then later on fought against Imperiex With superman then got reduced to nothing but bone.. Then later on came back as that horrible doomsday Rex.

So it was the original then?

SevenShackles
So it was the original then?

That explains OWAW, his revival and the clones that Darkseid used.

-Pr-
Doomsday Rex is a rebuilt (and weaker) Doomsday, so you could say a clone in a very vague sense, but it wouldn't be entirely accurate.

SquallX
That explains OWAW, his revival and the clones that Darkseid used.

Much oblige for the background info, it's been awhile since I touched those books.

psycho gundam
there was also that kid that had doomsday's body but with kryptonite growing from it

josh walker, i think

SevenShackles
Originally posted by psycho gundam
there was also that kid that had doomsday's body but with kryptonite growing from it

josh walker, i think

All American boy
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/107619/2036864-all_american_boy.jpg
I had hoped they would do something with this character. I don't remember seeing him outside of the story that introduced him. I remember feeling horrible for the poor bastard that (I think) volunteered.

psycho gundam
that's him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.