Martian Manhunter vs Captian Marvel(Billy)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SumOfAllFear
Surprised this has not been done before

1 DCNU
2 Pre DCNU
3 BL MM vs DoV CM
4 Fernus vs KC CM

no bfr

Sin I AM
billy in all

Golgo13
MM currently wins IMO.

Cogito
1. MM
2. Billy
3. Billy
4. Fernus

cdtm
Originally posted by SumOfAllFear
Surprised this has not been done before

2 Pre DCNU

MM.

Get past the terrible writing and look at his actual feats and how his powers stack up against one dimensional bricks, and he's every bit the Superman class killer everyone was pushing Shadowcat as. wink

-Pr-
Originally posted by Cogito
1. MM
2. Billy
3. Billy
4. Fernus

Pretty much.

SumOfAllFear
PR,

Thanks for the responses in my threads, I appreciate a variety of opinions.

when I think pre dcnu, im thinking powerset. MM has a lot more and idk how CM deals with the intangibility or tp.

I could be wrong, so I would like to hear the reasons

quanchi112
Billy in all save Fernus.

-Pr-
Originally posted by SumOfAllFear
PR,

Thanks for the responses in my threads, I appreciate a variety of opinions.

when I think pre dcnu, im thinking powerset. MM has a lot more and idk how CM deals with the intangibility or tp.

I could be wrong, so I would like to hear the reasons

J'onn has a lot of potential, but most of the time he comes across as a jack of all trades. Almost like Superman, but just not as effective when combining said abilities.

If you want to argue pure powerset, then sure, j'onn should realistically beat him. Sadly, we don't argue powerset on this forum stick out tongue

mighty adam
Originally posted by -Pr-
J'onn has a lot of potential, but most of the time he comes across as a jack of all trades. Almost like Superman, but just not as effective when combining said abilities.

If you want to argue pure powerset, then sure, j'onn should realistically beat him. Sadly, we don't argue powerset on this forum stick out tongue yea John jobs alot but he still a beast.

SupezM'
Manhunter

-Superhuman strength, speed, senses, intelligence, and endurance
-Skilled detective and hand-to-hand combatant
-Shape shifting
-Invulnerability
-Vortex breath
-Invisibility
-Intangibility
-Longevity
-Healing factor
-Flight
-Telepathy
-Martian vision
-Heat generation

OP much?

JakeTheBank
-Colossal Jobber

h1a8
^yup

cdtm
Originally posted by -Pr-

If you want to argue pure powerset, then sure, j'onn should realistically beat him. Sadly, we don't argue powerset on this forum stick out tongue

He has some impressive wins and fights too, though.

If we're going to hold poor writing/jobbing against him, then Flash has an even worse track record, with all the times his speed failed to save him from something Batman wouldn't get hit by. stick out tongue

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Golgo13
MM currently wins IMO. thumb up

1. MM
2. Marvel
3. Dunno. Billy?
4.Fernus

LeonBuco666
MM is really the top dog at the moment, the guys mad powerful and has alot of potential to be leagues ahead of superman
1.j'onn
2.billy
3.not sure, i wanna say j'onz
4.definately fernus
Manhunter is the guy id have on my team 100% shitty writing most of the time but made up in feats he deserves the lime light he getting now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.