Thor (CIS/CIP OFF) vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
CIS and CIP is off for THOR.

Prime casually walks around with CIS off, so I don't need to remove it for him since he rarely if ever hold back.

No BFRING for this fight. Who wins?

Zack Fair
what is cip?

SupezM'
Isn't SBP immune to magic?

Zack Fair
Not necessarily immune, but highly resistant. We don't know how indirect effects of magic will affect him.

yaadaveyaa
i dont think completely immune just doesnt have the weakness to it if thor hits him with lightning still gonna hurt... but prime still stomps him

xJLxKing
Prime kills him easily

Zack Fair
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
i dont think completely immune just doesnt have the weakness to it if thor hits him with lightning still gonna hurt... but prime still stomps him No. Thor's lightning won't be hurting him unless Thor is dialing "abstract hurting" numbers.

quanchi112
Thor wins.

-Pr-
Thor's lightning is still lightning. It'll hurt Prime. It might have less of it's possible effect due to the whole magic thing, but it's not going to be something that barely tickles, imo.

That said, not sure how this match will go. My gut says Thor, though.

Zack Fair
I dunno. SBP laughing off Black Adam's magically amped punches and Mordru's magic blast makes me think that he would barely feel it.

SBP would slaughter Thor IMHO.

Thor's chance is a BFR or weakness exploitation.

Cogito
Thor's magical abilities will have about the same effect as Black Adam's punches (read: none) and less than 31st century Mordru's (read: none)

SBP wins easily. Unless Thor-bags believe Thor could trash half of Earth's heroes, hundreds of Green Lanterns, and all the other crazy shit SBP has effortlessly done.

Sundipped
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Prime kills him easily

That is all.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
Thor's magical abilities will have about the same effect as Black Adam's punches (read: none) and less than 31st century Mordru's (read: none)

SBP wins easily. Unless Thor-bags believe Thor could trash half of Earth's heroes, hundreds of Green Lanterns, and all the other crazy shit SBP has effortlessly done. Abc logic. Thor beats Prime.

Odekahn
Prime destroys Thor.

I don't see how this isn't spite.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Odekahn
Prime destroys Thor.

I don't see how this isn't spite. Thor takes his soul.

Odekahn
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor takes his soul.

Right. Because Thor makes a habit of taking everyone's souls...

Prime is a Trans level character and Thor is a herald. Thor also isn't a counter to Prime. Prime wrecks.

carver9
Originally posted by Zack Fair
what is cip?

Character induce personality which means "every power Thor has shown on panel is usable here". It's basically Thor without a personality hinderance...fighting off powerset.

Zack Fair
Character induced personality? When did you come up with this?

Wouldn't you just say PIS/CIS off?

carver9
Character induced personality? When did you come up with this?

Wouldn't you just say PIS/CIS off?

Naah, I didn't make it up?

Galan007
Thor gets a hammer shoved up his ass. thumb up

zopzop
Prime kills him easily Originally posted by Galan007
Thor gets a hammer shoved up his ass. thumb up Originally posted by Sundipped
That is all.
yes

Rage.Of.Olympus
CIP and CIS? So what, it's basically Thor doing whatever we think is viable? F*ck, with these conditions I'm down to battle zone.

It's one thing to agree that Prime wins, but anyone who thinks he does so easily is just dumb. Prime is above Herald level comfortably physically, he isn't freaking Eternity.

For the record, the Odin Force has been portrayed as a Cosmic Force part of the Cosmic Axis as well as mystical in origin as opposed to Black Adam.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
CIP and CIS? So what, it's basically Thor doing whatever we think is viable? F*ck, with these conditions I'm down to battle zone.

It's one thing to agree that Prime wins, but anyone who thinks he does so easily is just dumb. Prime is above Herald level comfortably physically, he isn't freaking Eternity.

For the record, the Odin Force has been portrayed as a Cosmic Force part of the Cosmic Axis as well as mystical in origin as opposed to Black Adam. thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm reading responses like Prime easily wins or whatever. I can't help but think people are imagining Thor going to be arm-wrestling him or something.

Something like energy drain alone would be such a huge problem for Prime imho.

TheGodKiller
Prime wins.

Mr.SunKing
Prime

xJLxKing
I'm reading responses like Prime easily wins or whatever. I can't help but think people are imagining Thor going to be arm-wrestling him or something.

Im imagining Thor getting hit by a HV to the face, Blood lusted, PIS Off or whatever, he isn't surviving that. wink

Rage.Of.Olympus
Im imagining Thor getting hit by a HV to the face, Blood lusted, PIS Off or whatever, he isn't surviving that. wink

CIS/CIP and Thor is still apparently brain dead.

Assuming that it would kill him.

Damborgson
So this is Thor doing everything in his power to win? He's whipping out the big guns and using his powers effectively?

-cracks knuckles-

Don't even need to go Nerd madness fan controlled Thor for this to be closer than people think. Thor's got plenty in his arsenal under these stips to make it a fight worth mentioning.

Zack Fair
BATTLEZONE TAG TEAM

NOW

Damborgson

It's best for Thor not to take a shot that ran through Clark to the face.

But that said, Thor's not a ***** so he'd eat the heat vision then spit out a godblast on Prime thumb up

Damborgson
BATTLEZONE TAG TEAM

NOW

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmp88h4Dy81qafrh6.gif

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnx1yjcsqV1qg8bego1_400.gif

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Damborgson
It's best for Thor not to take a shot that ran through Clark to the face.

But that said, Thor's not a ***** so he'd eat the heat vision then spit out a godblast on Prime thumb up

Lately Kryptonian's have been surprisingly vulnerable to heat vision. Which is why I phrased it that way.

Badabing
Thor loses.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/hulk-punch-thor_zps34515765.gif

JakeTheBank
So, basically, fully unshackled "forum mode" Thor able to do any and everything he's ever done on panel?

Lol. Anyone who thinks Prime easily beats this power set skewed version of Thor is deluded, tbh.

mighty adam
Originally posted by SupezM'
Isn't SBP immune to magic? yup he is. It would come down to Thor durability which will give prime a edge, plus prime speed. Thor has the god blast.. If carver would have kept bfr on Thor could have sucked him into the crimson cosmos.

Zack Fair
crimson cosmos...wha?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Don't mind him, he's like on meth or some shit. Any more of that crap, and he'll have the urge to bust feats and misconstrue feats.

mighty adam
crimson cosmos? yup bfr win. Still prime beats Thor not as bad as hulk or say mm but still Thor loses and probably his life too.

Damborgson
Originally posted by mighty adam
yup bfr win. Still prime beats Thor not as bad as hulk or say mm but still Thor loses and probably his life too.

http://haxa.blogs.com/photos/personal/holycrap.jpg

mighty adam
Don't mind him, he's like on meth or some shit. Any more of that crap, and he'll have the urge to bust feats and misconstrue feats. I'm black we dont do meth its a white guy drug. And no I just got off work im not high yet give me 15 mins.

JakeTheBank
laughing out loud

mighty adam
Originally posted by Damborgson
http://haxa.blogs.com/photos/personal/holycrap.jpg not as bad as prime would beat hulk or mm. No Thor beats hulk and mm in s forum battle in my opinion.

Damborgson
Originally posted by mighty adam
not as bad as prime would beat hulk or mm. No Thor beats hulk and mm in s forum battle in my opinion.

http://www.cagepotato.com/wp-content/uploads/gallery/awkward-gifs/06awkward_datsik.gif

gotcha dude thumb up

JakeTheBank
lol @ that guy powerbombing himself.

curryman
CIP, worst term I ever heard of.

Prime doesn't necessarily blitz everyone he fights.

A CIS/PIS'less Thor would soul-suck the first second of the fight.

carver9
Mighty Adam...how old are you?

Zack Fair
Old enough to beat you senseless in an ally, chump uhuh

mighty adam
Originally posted by carver9
Mighty Adam...how old are you? 27

Rao Kal El
Sbp wins and it matters cis off applies both sides.

Many of Thors powers are magic based which probably will just ticle sbp.

Now since it is cis off sbp could move at superspeed and just gently tap thor in the shoulder and then thor is gone.

With a gentle tap sbp moved planets at superspeed, so fast that he changed the center of the universe.

If that is not enough then hv at superspeed and thor gets a hole in the head, if we are going that rout.

All this before or during soul sucking or gb, which are magical attacks by nature.

Like galan said

Thor gets his hammer up his ass, imo.

Rao Kal El
Old enough to beat you senseless in an ally, chump uhuh

laughing out loud

Naija boy
If as Carver the thread starter specified every power Thor had ever shown is viable, and going by the safe assumption that Thor fights with a modicum of common sense, this is not a simple battle for prime at all. Arguments that center merely on the act of "Team busting" without taking into account the actual details of the battles in question are particularly poor in this type of thread scenario as the performance levels and effectiveness of characters in the comics is greatly divergent from what it would be in a CIP free situation.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Sbp wins and it matters cis off applies both sides.

Many of Thors powers are magic based which probably will just ticle sbp.

Now since it is cis off sbp could move at superspeed and just gently tap thor in the shoulder and then thor is gone.

With a gentle tap sbp moved planets at superspeed, so fast that he changed the center of the universe.

If that is not enough then hv at superspeed and thor gets a hole in the head, if we are going that rout.

All this before or during soul sucking or gb, which are magical attacks by nature.

Like galan said

Thor gets his hammer up his ass, imo.

This isn't just CIS off, but CIP off for Thor.

Basically, this isn't just Thor fighting smart, but rather Thor's entire powerset being skewed in an out of character fashion, the very definition of "forum mode" debating, not unlike how you could argue Thor in a tournament.

Given Thor's ridiculous high end feats, which are now fair game and can be used and warped to pretty much any degree based on what he's actually done on panel, Prime doesn't easily win this at all. Not when Thor's done shit like rocked Odin, Celestials, Galactus, and other beings in the Skyfather tier and beyond. Unless you're of the opinion that Prime is of greater durability than those guys or boasts mystical resistance higher than the elite skyfathers such as Odin.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Naija boy
If as Carver the thread starter specified every power Thor had ever shown is viable, and going by the safe assumption that Thor fights with a modicum of common sense, this is not a simple battle for prime at all. Arguments that center merely on the act of "Team busting" without taking into account the actual details of the battles in question are particularly poor in this type of thread scenario as the performance levels and effectiveness of characters in the comics is greatly divergent from what it would be in a CIP free situation.

thumb up

I hardly ever debate such a version of Thor seriously because A.) it's against the rules unless specified by the OP and B.) it's so out of character, it doesn't even count as Thor.

That said, given this thread's stips, there's absolutely no way in hell Prime cakewalks this. Hell, he wouldn't cakewalk a normal depiction of Thor.

Rao Kal El

Prime casually walks around with CIS off, so I don't need to remove it for him since he rarely if ever hold back.

Wait CIP is only one sided.

Ok Thor has a chance

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
This isn't just CIS off, but CIP off for Thor.

Basically, this isn't just Thor fighting smart, but rather Thor's entire powerset being skewed in an out of character fashion, the very definition of "forum mode" debating, not unlike how you could argue Thor in a tournament.

Given Thor's ridiculous high end feats, which are now fair game and can be used and warped to pretty much any degree based on what he's actually done on panel, Prime doesn't easily win this at all. Not when Thor's done shit like rocked Odin, Celestials, Galactus, and other beings in the Skyfather tier and beyond. Unless you're of the opinion that Prime is of greater durability than those guys or boasts mystical resistance higher than the elite skyfathers such as Odin.

thumb up yep, i just read the op, agreed, that thor puts a fight.

pym-ftw
Thor with the stips

JakeTheBank
Real talk, one thing I've gotta say about "Thorbags" is that as a rule, we have the decency not to immediately go "lol Godblast that held up 1/4 of the Multiverse ftw" unless its in threads like this.

respekt

Rao Kal El
TBH that feat is bogus.

I personally wont use for anything, unless debating against someone who has not read the arc.

JakeTheBank
TBH that feat is bogus.

I personally wont use for anything, unless debating against someone who has not read the arc.

How is it bogus?

Sure, it's pretty much invalid for 9/10 threads Thor's involved in when he's acting remotely in character and we're not just throwing out random feats, but it happened and it's quite clear that Thor and the others produced energy to uphold the collapsing walls of the Multiverse itself.

NemeBro
Originally posted by -Pr-
Thor's lightning is still lightning. It'll hurt Prime. It might have less of it's possible effect due to the whole magic thing, but it's not going to be something that barely tickles, imo. Funny, I am pretty sure "tickles" is the exact word Prime used to describe Black Adam's lightning.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Galan007
Thor gets a hammer shoved up his ass. thumb up
thumb up

Prime then cries over Thor's raped body.

deathlife
Originally posted by Naija boy

Well said.

With the OPs stip, this will be a tough as hell fight that could go either way.

NemeBro
CIS being off =/= using only the highest showings.

Calm down.

Zack Fair
I don't feel it will be all that tough for Prime.

I just feel Thor gets a fighting chance.

abhilegend
Even if we take that feat into account, it was Demonstaff's plan to create a big bang by crashing those realities. Thor at best prevented a big bang from happening by contributing 1/4 of his energies. Regular Superman contributed in creating a Big Bang. Its up to interpretation which feat is superior since in Superman's case the big bang actually happened. Also Thor's magical attacks are gonna do shit if Kinetix with all the magic of a universe couldn't do shit to him. Prime shoves mjolnir up Thor's ass at superspeed now.

abhilegend
CIS/CIP and Thor is still apparently brain dead.

It would behead him straight up.Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Lately Kryptonian's have been surprisingly vulnerable to heat vision. Which is why I phrased it that way.
LOLWUT?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by abhilegend
Even if we take that feat into account, it was Demonstaff's plan to create a big bang by crashing those realities. Thor at best prevented a big bang from happening by contributing 1/4 of his energies. Regular Superman contributed in creating a Big Bang. Its up to interpretation which feat is superior since in Superman's case the big bang actually happened. Also Thor's magical attacks are gonna do shit if Kinetix with all the magic of a universe couldn't do shit to him. Prime shoves mjolnir up Thor's ass at superspeed now.

What the phuck does Superman's "big bang feat" have to do with this? erm As is, we've already been through this feat of the Thor Corps and it's pretty glaring obvious what happened.

As far as Thor's attacks go, mystical or no, they've damaged people more powerful than Prime so I don't really see him no selling Thor's CIS/CIP off attacks at all. And I don't see Prime easily beating a normal Thor anyway, though he'd clearly win.

Nibedicus
Still a bad fight for Thor, if SBP's magic resistance is at all in play a lot of the exotic crap Thor can pull out plus his lightning (which amps his strikes as well) would be either ineffective or reduced in intensity.

It's kinda like the reverse when an energy blaster fighting Thor, basic powerset advantage.

So, casting my vote for SBP, not a stomp, but SBP wins convincingly every time.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Still a bad fight for Thor, if SBP's magic resistance is at all in play a lot of the exotic crap Thor can pull out plus his lightning (which amps his strikes as well) would be either ineffective or reduced in intensity.

It's kinda like the reverse when an energy blaster fighting Thor, basic powerset advantage.

So, casting my vote for SBP, not a stomp, but SBP wins convincingly every time.

Thor can still strike with his hammer, which can do Prime some harm, but I still give it to Prime.

the Darkone
Thor has anti force blast, Thermo- blast, soul suck, vortex barriers, energy absorption, bfr etc

This is not a easy win for prime what so ever to say is delusional.

Nibedicus
The main problem here will be the fact that IF Thor's abilities are magic-based (his soul suck, anti force, energy redirection, etc) then just about every advantage given by "CIS/CIP off" is negated by SBP's magic immunity. I don't see a way around this unless there are "feats" out there that contradict the magical nature of Thor's abilities or "feats" that have allowed Thor to bypass characters with a form of magic resistance.

The hammer would hurt, yes, but w/o Thor's exotic abilities, this'll be entirely in SBP's favor.

zopzop
Also Thor's magical attacks are gonna do shit if Kinetix with all the magic of a universe couldn't do shit to him. Prime shoves mjolnir up Thor's ass at superspeed now.
...........and Mordru's power and Black Adam's lightening. It's pretty safe to say anything Thor comes up with magic wise isn't putting down SBP at all. Thor's best bet would be exotic energy attacks like anti-force or whatever.

However, factor in the fact that SBP CAN speed blitz and he has done so before and this fight ends with Thor beaten into bloody pudding.

CPT Space Bomb
Back from vacation...

Anyway, Thor has the power to not only make this tough, but win as well. Not saying he will, but he can definitely tank the physicality of SBP long enough to pull off his higher end abilities.

My guess is Thor would life-drain SBP, but soul-sucking, god-blasting or anti-force are all options as well. Just because he's more resistant to magical attacks doesn't stop him from getting f*dged up from a life-drain.

Thor unleashing his abilities at full puts him almost at skyfather levels.

Sh3nG L0nG
valiant effort being showcased by the Thor Corp; sadly Thor still winds up in a ditch somewhere with his anus where his ear goes and vice versa.

Magnon
SBP incinerates Thor with gamma-heat vision. Then cries because the fight was over so fast.

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4953/tm9x.png

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Sh3nG L0nG
valiant effort being showcased by the Thor Corp; sadly Thor still winds up in a ditch somewhere with his anus where his ear goes and vice versa. Thor may lose, but it's not going to be an easy victory at all for SBP. Also, Thor could definitely get wins in this fight.

D-Block
With these stips Thor's Durability will be at the levels it was when he was taking shots from celestials.

Estacado
Thor if CIP is off.haermm

abhilegend
What the phuck does Superman's "big bang feat" have to do with this? erm As is, we've already been through this feat of the Thor Corps and it's pretty glaring obvious what happened.

As far as Thor's attacks go, mystical or no, they've damaged people more powerful than Prime so I don't really see him no selling Thor's CIS/CIP off attacks at all. And I don't see Prime easily beating a normal Thor anyway, though he'd clearly win.
I'm just following your logic bro, "Thor hurt skyfathers and shit so he can beat Prime." Here its just Prime>Superman. Also that merging of realities would've produced a big bang, its been plainly stated by Demonstaff.

I'm not saying Thor can't hurt prime but beat him? That's not going to happen. Also prime would bash Thor's head in normally, don't kid yourself.Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Back from vacation...

Anyway, Thor has the power to not only make this tough, but win as well. Not saying he will, but he can definitely tank the physicality of SBP long enough to pull off his higher end abilities.

My guess is Thor would life-drain SBP, but soul-sucking, god-blasting or anti-force are all options as well. Just because he's more resistant to magical attacks doesn't stop him from getting f*dged up from a life-drain.

Thor unleashing his abilities at full puts him almost at skyfather levels.
laughing out loud

Sabro
Thor wins.

quanchi112
thumb up

Prime then cries over Thor's raped body. Based on ?

Rao Kal El
How is it bogus?

Sure, it's pretty much invalid for 9/10 threads Thor's involved in when he's acting remotely in character and we're not just throwing out random feats, but it happened and it's quite clear that Thor and the others produced energy to uphold the collapsing walls of the Multiverse itself.

Which Thor? 100% sure is 616?

How hard it will be to BOLSTER some walls that apparently are very fragile?

The bolstering of the walls was vain effort, meaning that they were going to collapse.

To explain my point, Imagine that I am in a house full of water and that my drywall are becoming flimsy and is about to collapse, so I decide to BOLSTER the wall with a sack of sand, the wall will collapse any way, and me putting that sack of sand even though is a valiant effort is for naught.

This is why the feat is bogus, is often used to make it seem more than what it is and attributed to a character whom is never clear of is the 616 Thor as time lines and continuity in the MU is so mixed up. This is why.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It would behead him straight up.
LOLWUT?

So you say.

You probably are aware of more instances then I am but every time I think of heat vision being used against Kryptonians recently, it has been surprisingly effective

Dolos
Prime kills him easily

yaadaveyaa
if this were rune king then we'd have thor as a clear winner but i dont see standard thor even winning but maybe 1 or 2 fights outta 10 and thats just cuz i like thor

Lord Feron
SBP at his worst (when he fought teen titans or had difficulty with connor) Thor defeat him obviously. SBP at his best would beat Thor handily.

Always fun to watch abigail debate.. I imagine a small chihuahua with a superman cape barking at a computer screen.

Zack Fair
wow.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Which Thor? 100% sure is 616?

How hard it will be to BOLSTER some walls that apparently are very fragile?

The bolstering of the walls was vain effort, meaning that they were going to collapse.

To explain my point, Imagine that I am in a house full of water and that my drywall are becoming flimsy and is about to collapse, so I decide to BOLSTER the wall with a sack of sand, the wall will collapse any way, and me putting that sack of sand even though is a valiant effort is for naught.

This is why the feat is bogus, is often used to make it seem more than what it is and attributed to a character whom is never clear of is the 616 Thor as time lines and continuity in the MU is so mixed up. This is why.

I think even you would agree it's a pretty safe bet that it's 616 Thor. Seriously, why would it be an alternate reality Thor? What part of the comic made you even momentarily doubt that it was him? The scene specifically points out that they were summoning the one true, real Thor.

What do you mean fragile? They were collapsing due to Demonstaff's tampering but they're the boundaries that separate the Universes/Dimensions/Timelines of this part of creation. Since they've held up this long and prevent everything destroying themselves, probably pretty sturdy.

They were preventing the boundaries from collapsing. They just could not do it indefinitely because sooner or later they'd run out of juice, and everything would end.

That's a shitty example to use. And for the last time, I don't see anyone claiming that they fixed the problem, simply that they prevented it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Also that merging of realities would've produced a big bang

Second time you've said this, and even compared it to a Superman feat. I want to understand why you think this changes anything? Not to mention the Big Bang isn't limited to just Universal level. As this story in parts supports as this whole endeavor was on a Trans-Universal level.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Nibedicus
The main problem here will be the fact that IF Thor's abilities are magic-based (his soul suck, anti force, energy redirection, etc) then just about every advantage given by "CIS/CIP off" is negated by SBP's magic immunity. I don't see a way around this unless there are "feats" out there that contradict the magical nature of Thor's abilities or "feats" that have allowed Thor to bypass characters with a form of magic resistance.

The hammer would hurt, yes, but w/o Thor's exotic abilities, this'll be entirely in SBP's favor.

+1 thumb up
Not much to say about this thread after that. You hit the nail right on the head.

abhilegend
So you say.

You probably are aware of more instances then I am but every time I think of heat vision being used against Kryptonians recently, it has been surprisingly effective
Unless you think Thor is more durable than Superman.

Or maybe HV is just that powerful.Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Second time you've said this, and even compared it to a Superman feat. I want to understand why you think this changes anything? Not to mention the Big Bang isn't limited to just Universal level. As this story in parts supports as this whole endeavor was on a Trans-Universal level.
That's pretty comparable to Superman's feat.

That big bang in Zero Hour was Trans-universal because it produced hypertime realities. I'm not going to get in that discussion again whether it was just a universal feat or multiversal feat since I'm forbidden to do so.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Lord Feron
SBP at his worst (when he fought teen titans or had difficulty with connor) Thor defeat him obviously. SBP at his best would beat Thor handily. Thor at his worst would be beaten by Batman in h2h let alone teen titans.

Always fun to see marvelites fume and insult out of nowhere.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Another marvelite, huh?

facepalm

You were banned less then a day ago and immediately return to name-calling anyone who disagrees with you? The Phantom Zone must have been pretty nice then.

Notice how this entire discussion has been very civil? Try and keep it that way.

leonidas
prime wins, most of the time handily imo.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Unless you think Thor is more durable than Superman.

Or maybe HV is just that powerful.

That's pretty comparable to Superman's feat.

That big bang in Zero Hour was Trans-universal because it produced hypertime realities. I'm not going to get in that discussion again whether it was just a universal feat or multiversal feat since I'm forbidden to do so.

I guess he must be. Even if Superman is more durable then Thor, not everything that negatively affects him automatically will do the same for Thor on a consistent basis. It's calling having a low showing.

It sometimes comes off as more effective then physical blows. Krypto hurt Prime noticeably, Conner even permanently scarred Prime and really hurt him, Zod/Superman were piercing each other's shoulders, alternate Kara temporarily took the fight out of Kingdom Come Superman, Christopher Kent pierced Zod's hand etc. Kryptonians should just go around heat visioning everyone.

What are hyper-time realities? Alternate time-lines? Entire Universes/Dimensions/Timelines were mentioned in the Thor feat btw. We aren't discussing the Thor feat's scope, just comparing it to the Superman feat. Besides, I've payed off Bada, we're good.

abhilegend
facepalm

You were banned less then a day ago and immediately return to name-calling anyone who disagrees with you? The Phantom Zone must have been pretty nice then.

Notice how this entire discussion has been very civil? Try and keep it that way.
That was just a joke. Since when is marvelite a name calling when twisting names like "abhigail" isn't? Also stop backseat modding.Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I guess he must be. Even if Superman is more durable then Thor, not everything that negatively affects him automatically will do the same for Thor on a consistent basis. It's calling having a low showing.

It sometimes comes off as more effective then physical blows. Krypto hurt Prime noticeably, Conner even permanently scarred Prime and really hurt him, Zod/Superman were piercing each other's shoulders, alternate Kara temporarily took the fight out of Kingdom Come Superman, Christopher Kent pierced Zod's hand etc. Kryptonians should just go around heat visioning everyone.

What are hyper-time realities? Alternate time-lines? Entire Universes/Dimensions/Timelines were mentioned in the Thor feat btw. We aren't discussing the Thor feat's scope, just comparing it to the Superman feat. Besides, I've payed off Bada, we're good.
Superman being pierced by prime isn't a low showing neither is getting pierced by Zod's HV under red sun. He has taken HV from people like PC Mon-El and PC kryptonians and PC superman himself without being pierced.

Krypto never hurt Prime with HV AFAIK. Connor affects Prime's power levels being a PC kryptonian and all. Zod/Superman was under a red sun. Alternate Kara vs KC Superman? Issue reference please. The only showing worth mentioning there is Chris piercing zod's device and that shows how powerful HV from a ticked off kryptonian is since Zod took HV from Superman himself without being damaged once.

Full blown universes. DC was an omniverse because of them. That big bang was omniversal then, I guess. Those realities were under a single universes in Thor's feat.

Rage.Of.Olympus
That was just a joke. Since when is marvelite a name calling when twisting names like "abhigail" isn't? Also stop backseat modding.

Maybe it's a language barrier thing but I honestly have a hard time telling when you're joking or being serious. Well whatever, do what you will.

Superman being pierced by prime isn't a low showing neither is getting pierced by Zod's HV under red sun. He has taken HV from people like PC Mon-El and PC kryptonians and PC superman himself without being pierced.

I remember those, which is why I specified in the last few years. It's just a trend I've noticed is all.

Krypto never hurt Prime with HV AFAIK. Connor affects Prime's power levels being a PC kryptonian and all. Zod/Superman was under a red sun. Alternate Kara vs KC Superman? Issue reference please. The only showing worth mentioning there is Chris piercing zod's device and that shows how powerful HV from a ticked off kryptonian is since Zod took HV from Superman himself without being damaged once.

He did after he bites him. Wait what? How does Conner affect Prime's power levels? I don't remember reading this once? Did it have more effectiveness on their durability then? Somewhere during JSA near the end, I'll post scans/issue when I get back from work. Yea, that's stupid.

Full blown universes. DC was an omniverse because of them. That big bang was omniversal then, I guess. Those realities were under a single universes in Thor's feat.

Issue number? I don't have the Parallax saga anymore, but I can get it.

Lord Feron
Thor at his worst would be beaten by Batman in h2h let alone teen titans.

Always fun to see marvelites fume and insult out of nowhere.

So I guess I stand uncorrected..

Also
Irony... laughing

Galan007
Issue number? I don't have the Parallax saga anymore, but I can get it. The only thing remotely close to abhi's 'description' that I can recall is this:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16154090/Doomswar076.jpg.html
-From Doomsday Wars, circa 1998.

The concept of Hypertime(which was just DC's reimagining of the multiverse, not omniverse) wasn't established until a year later during The Kingdom-- and its creation had nothing to do with the events of Zero Hour, that I know of.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The only thing remotely close to abhi's 'description' that I can recall is this:

The concept of Hypertime(which was just DC's reimagining of the multiverse, not omniverse) wasn't established until a year later during The Kingdom-- and its creation had nothing to do with the events of Zero Hour, that I know of.

*Sigh*

abhilegend
Maybe it's a language barrier thing but I honestly have a hard time telling when you're joking or being serious. Well whatever, do what you will. I wasn't writing in hindi rage.

Its just a trend of kryptonians being treated as powerful. HV for a simple attack has done ridiculous shit like moving planets.

He was weakened there rage. PC kryptonians tend to fluctuate by their minds. It even made them younger in age if they believed they were younger. Luthor nearly killed Superman several times by exploiting it. It has complete control over their physical bodies. Heck lex once turned Supergirl into a puppy because he made her believe she was a puppy.

I don't remember that. Was it when they went to Earth-2?

No need to. Just read The Kingdom. I don't have that comic atm. Here it is revealed that DC was an omniverse in AOS 617.

http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/?action=view&current=adventuresofsuperman617fi2.jpg

abhilegend
The only thing remotely close to abhi's 'description' that I can recall is this:

Hypertime was first mentioned in DC One million 2 and it was a secret which only Quintessence and Rip Hunter knew about. How do you explain AOS 617 then?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Lord Feron
So I guess I stand uncorrected..

Also
Irony... laughing
You should.

I know right. Now shoo.

Galan007
Hypertime was first mentioned in DC One million 2

How do you explain AOS 617 then? When was Hypertime referenced in DC One Million?

As far as I know, AoS #617 is the only issue in pre-Flashpoint continuity in which an omniverse was referenced. That single mentioning doesn't change, let alone supersede, the several other times DC was described as a multiverse. Heck, Rip flat-out stated that Hypertime was a multiverse:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16154121/The_Kingdom_2_036.jpg.html
(bottom panel.)

abhilegend
When was Hypertime referenced in DC One Million?

As far as I know, AoS #617 is the only issue in pre-Flashpoint continuity in which an omniverse was referenced. That single mentioning doesn't change, let alone supersede, the several other times DC was described as a multiverse. Heck, Rip flat-out stated that Hypertime was a multiverse:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16154121/The_Kingdom_2_036.jpg.html
(bottom panel.)
One million 2 when Waverider says that Gog has killed Superman while Superman was still alive in 853 century.

Marvel has done that too, sometimes its an omniverse and sometimes its a multiverse. I would agree with you though that in DC its probably a multiverse since there is only one evidence that its an omniverse. I'm curious, how many times DC was called a multiverse before IC? I know about the reference in JSA. Anytime else?

Galan007
One million 2 when Waverider says that Gog has killed Superman while Superman was still alive in 853 century.

Marvel has done that too, sometimes its an omniverse and sometimes its a multiverse. I would agree with you though that in DC its probably a multiverse since there is only one evidence that its an omniverse. I'm curious, how many times DC was called a multiverse before IC? I know about the reference in JSA. Anytime else? 'The Kingdom' was mentioned. Hypertime was not:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16154207/1.jpg.html

The multiverse was mentioned during Animal Man and The Books of Magic. Mxy's referenced it. Ambush Bug has backhandedly mentioned it.

-Pr-
Wasn't the multiverse mentioned in OWAW too?

Galan007
Hm, not sure.

-Pr-
Hm, not sure.

I thought whatsisface... The guy who made the Metal Men, his name escapes me. Smokes a pipe. During a briefing talks about it.

Based
Isn't Prime a dumb teenager with Superman powers? If CIS is off then he should easily win based off his feats.

MF DELPH
Will Magnus. Most people think it was T.O. Morrow, but it was Magnus.

-Pr-
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Will Magnus. Most people think it was T.O. Morrow, but it was Magnus.

Yeah, him. IIRC he flat out stated that Earth was the nexus of the multiverse, or some shit.

abhilegend
'The Kingdom' was mentioned. Hypertime was not:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16154207/1.jpg.html

The multiverse was mentioned during Animal Man and The Books of Magic. Mxy's referenced it. Ambush Bug has backhandedly mentioned it.
Thanks.Originally posted by -Pr-
Wasn't the multiverse mentioned in OWAW too?
Yup.

-Pr-
Yeah, that's what I was thinking of. Thanks.

Galan007
I thought whatsisface... The guy who made the Metal Men, his name escapes me. Smokes a pipe. During a briefing talks about it. Ah yes, that's right... Hamilton did reference the multiverse:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16154234/1.jpg.html

abhi posted the panel as well.

abhilegend
Yeah, that's what I was thinking of. Thanks.
No problem man.Originally posted by Galan007
Ah yes, that's right... Hamilton did reference the multiverse:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16154234/1.jpg.html

abhi posted the panel as well.
I finally ninja'd you.

*fist pump*

Badabing
abhi posted the panel as well. Even a broken clock is correct twice a day. thumb up

Galan007
Originally posted by Badabing
Even a broken clock is correct twice a day. thumb up Good point.

*fist pump*

JakeTheBank
Even a broken clock is correct twice a day. thumb up

lol

Anyway, I don't have any issues with people thinking Prime wins. People thinking he does so easily are on some high grade drugs or are woefully ignorant of what a Thor under the OP's stipulations can do. As I said, it's not even really Thor at that point, just his powerset being used to maximum efficiency.

Also, Carver didn't take CIS off for Prime:

That's to say, at least as far as Carver feels, Prime's already walking around with the intent to kill 9/10 times and is an effective bulldozer of a character.

So yeah, under the OP, Prime's not stomping Thor at all.

Galan007
What's with this on-topic BS, Jake. Obviously this is now the official Hypertime discussion thread. srsly

JakeTheBank
What's with this on-topic BS, Jake. Obviously this is now the official Hypertime discussion thread. srsly

Oh...I see what's goin' on over here. So sorry to interrupt! sneer

PROCEED!

abhilegend
Even a broken clock is correct twice a day. thumb up
That's it. You are off my buddy list.

uhuh

Galan007
Oh...I see what's goin' on over here. So sorry to interrupt! sneer

PROCEED! No. You've already ruined it. thumb down

abhilegend
No. You've already ruined it. thumb down
Lets skin him.

JakeTheBank
You don't have the balls to try, tbh.

Badabing
That's it. You are off my buddy list.

uhuh sneerOriginally posted by Galan007
No. You've already ruined it. thumb down Jake is a things ruiner. dislike

JakeTheBank
Tread carefully, Bada, lest I prevent InGen from bringing back your accursed fellows.

abhilegend
You don't have the balls to try, tbh.
Tread carefully false superfan.Originally posted by Badabing
sneer Jake is a things ruiner. dislike
My Christmas list too.

uhuh

JakeTheBank
Tread carefully false superfan.

There's nothing false about me wanting to save the House of El.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I wasn't writing in hindi rage.

Its just a trend of kryptonians being treated as powerful. HV for a simple attack has done ridiculous shit like moving planets.

Not my fault you can't convey humor.

Like when? I know of one instance but there was a lot of context there so you clearly have to be talking about something else.

He was weakened there rage. PC kryptonians tend to fluctuate by their minds. It even made them younger in age if they believed they were younger. Luthor nearly killed Superman several times by exploiting it. It has complete control over their physical bodies. Heck lex once turned Supergirl into a puppy because he made her believe she was a puppy.

Still had his armor on no?

How about you post any scene indicating that Conner's presence weakened Prime (Something that I can't remember even being alluded to) instead of extrapolating from completely different characters in different circumstances?

I don't remember that. Was it when they went to Earth-2?

No need to. Just read The Kingdom. I don't have that comic atm. Here it is revealed that DC was an omniverse in AOS 617.

http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/?action=view&current=adventuresofsuperman617fi2.jpg

Don't remember, but there were two Power Girls. It was near the end, after Gog had appeared.

No need to? You claimed that the Big Bang Parallax created was on an Omniversal scale (No idea why you think that scan supports it though with the amount of evidence on the other side), I want to confirm it. Your evidence for it being above Universal was Hypertime realities or whatever, I want to see this for myself.

abhilegend
Not my fault you can't convey humor. Not my fault you have no understanding of humor.

No context bro. I'm talking about phantom zone krypton obviously.

It was shredded.

It was Brainiac 5's plan all along to weaken him by attacking his confidence. They are not different characters in terms of how their powers work. Its like kryptonite/red sun weakness. PC kryptonians were prone to losing strength when losing confidence. Heck Johns portrayed Superman himself as human when he wanted to be human and even rejecting solar power.

I regrettably hasn't read that issue yet. Post the scans.

I agreed with Galan that it was multiversal scale. Scans were posted that DC was a multiverse after Zero Hour in the same page. How's that possible if that big bang was only universal?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Not my fault you have no understanding of humor.

No context bro. I'm talking about phantom zone krypton obviously.

It was shredded.

Next time you make a joke, add a smilie face to avoid confusion.

You said planets, as in multiple. And in that scene, Superman's heat vision sparked the engine.

Not yet, it wasn't:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/147304/2817014-1261441_krypto_super.jpg

It was Brainiac 5's plan all along to weaken him by attacking his confidence. They are not different characters in terms of how their powers work. Its like kryptonite/red sun weakness. PC kryptonians were prone to losing strength when losing confidence. Heck Johns portrayed Superman himself as human when he wanted to be human and even rejecting solar power.

I remember Flash being brought back to shake up Prime as he's afraid of them, but where was it stated that Conner's presence weakened him? So much so that it's the reason his heat vision could scar him so greatly? You need to post evidence for your stance, I'm not going to take your word for it because you extrapolated it from previous Pre-Crisis Kryptonians from before the CoIE.

I regrettably hasn't read that issue yet. Post the scans.

I agreed with Galan that it was multiversal scale. Scans were posted that DC was a multiverse after Zero Hour in the same page. How's that possible if that big bang was only universal?

I'm leaving work soon, I'll post it when I get back.

Okay. Can I have the issue number? Just to be clear, you're saying that the DC Universe was expanded into a Multiverse when Parallax remade creation? And Superman contributed 1/8th to this?

You know what, Galan, is he just making this up or is there some credibility to his stance? I'm fed up with having to double check everything he claims.

-Pr-
Maybe Abhi just isn't that funny... mmm

Badabing
Tread carefully, Bada, lest I prevent InGen from bringing back your accursed fellows. http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Doomownswhelp_zps3ef31511.jpg

Odekahn
So, basically, fully unshackled "forum mode" Thor able to do any and everything he's ever done on panel?

Lol. Anyone who thinks Prime easily beats this power set skewed version of Thor is deluded, tbh.

According to the OP the assumption in this thread is that both are fighting in forum mode.

Saying a trans brick easily beats a herald brick isn't delusional.

JakeTheBank
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Doomownswhelp_zps3ef31511.jpg

You...dare? You dare use Doom against me?

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/DoomdismissesHulk.gif

JakeTheBank
According to the OP the assumption in this thread is that both are fighting in forum mode.

Saying a trans brick easily beats a herald brick isn't delusional.

Carver said he's not taking off CIS for Prime because he rarely holds back anyway. Even if Prime is working without CIS, he's not doing working without CIP, which is what truly makes a character "forum mode".

The idea of a trans beating a herald isn't delusional, nor is the idea that Prime beating a forum mode Thor. The idea of Prime doing so easily certainly is delusional.

abhilegend
Next time you make a joke, add a smilie face to avoid confusion. Will do.

He was the guy who moved the planet. There is no evidence that it was akin to a spark in the engine. He supplied the whole fuel.

He was weakening. It wasn't his solar armor from IC which recharged him.

He had the same presence of mind against connor as bart. Yeah. Prime is from before COIE too rage. He has all the traits of PC kryptonians. Post crisis kryptonians don't absorb Oan energy and become stronger.

I'm going to sleep.

The kingdom, Action Comics 781 etc. No. It was expanded in a multiverse when Damage created that Big Bang.

abhilegend
Maybe Abhi just isn't that funny... mmm Originally posted by Badabing
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Doomownswhelp_zps3ef31511.jpg

-Pr-
Try it, noob.

Odekahn
Carver said he's not taking off CIS for Prime because he rarely holds back anyway. Even if Prime is working without CIS, he's not doing working without CIP, which is what truly makes a character "forum mode".

The idea of a trans beating a herald isn't delusional, nor is the idea that Prime beating a forum mode Thor. The idea of Prime doing so easily certainly is delusional.

Right, in other words he's not holding back. So that gets rid of CIS for him as well. I'm not even touching CIP lol.

Also, It depends on your definition of "easily". I think Thor would get hits in and put up a fight, I just don't see him winning even 1/10.

JakeTheBank
Right, in other words he's not holding back. So that gets rid of CIS for him as well. I'm not even touching CIP lol.

Also, It depends on your definition of "easily". I think Thor would get hits in and put up a fight, I just don't see him winning even 1/10.

Prime doesn't have CIS or CIP off because according to Carver, he hardly ever holds back. The guy is almost always 100% ready to kill and maim. That's hardly "forum mode" Prime. On the other hand, Thor's been given free reign to just do pretty much anything he's ever displayed on panel, regardless of plausibility or it being in character, which he clearly is not per the OP. Prime's just being Prime per Carver's own words. Thor is not.

I think anything along the lines of Prime one shot KOing or killing Thor, let alone no selling his entire offense is laughable and wouldn't even make sense if this was a "standard" Thor. Looking at Thor's entire track record, unless Prime is somehow far more fortified against damage than the likes of the beings Thor has hurt or outright crippled (he's not), I don't see how this isn't a very difficult fight for Prime.

quanchi112
Thor has too many options here with his soul stealing feat to his solar energy stealing feats to make short work of Prime.

Badabing
You...dare? You dare use Doom against me?

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/DoomdismissesHulk.gif laughing out loud

leonidas

i agree. thumb up

JakeTheBank
I'll have you know that the image of Doom hurling his pimp goblet at Alex Power's dome is my Facebook cover photo, though. laughing out loud

kgkg
Thor gets owned!

quanchi112
Originally posted by kgkg
Thor gets owned! Based on ?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>