DMC Dante runs the original Dante gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarkestKing1

(DMC) Dante Vs Dante (Devil May Cry 3)

(DMC) Dante Vs Dante (Devil May Cry 1)

(DMC) Dante Vs _Dante (Devil May Cry 4)

(DMC) Dante Vs Dante ( Devil May Cry 2)

So DMC Dante take on the original Dante from all four games.

To me the original Dante is the real Dante smile

__

Demonic Phoenix
The original Dante kills himself after finding out about nuDante's luck with the ladies.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by TheDarkestKing1

(DMC) Dante Vs Dante (Devil May Cry 3)

(DMC) Dante Vs Dante (Devil May Cry 1)

(DMC) Dante Vs _Dante (Devil May Cry 4)

(DMC) Dante Vs Dante ( Devil May Cry 2)

So DMC Dante take on the original Dante from all four games.

To me the original Dante is the real Dante smile

__

I'd like to agree with you, but I'm not sure there is a "real Dante". 1 and 4 were the only true displays of character consistency. In 2 he was an emotionally nullified drone who didn't care about anything he did, and in 3 he was a wise-cracking adrenaline junkie. He's made a lot of characterization jumps throughout the series. Haven't yet played new DMC, so I can't speak for him. This is just how I feel about it.

BloodRain
Not using a lower case 'm' lost me for a sec.

NuDate only has strength above Dante3. 3's speed, regen, durability, weapons and abilities are all leaps ahead.

The only 'real' Dante that has a chance of losing is the manga version (which is about a year before DMC3) before the power-up at the end of it.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by BloodRain
Not using a lower case 'm' lost me for a sec.

NuDate only has strength above Dante3. 3's speed, regen, durability, weapons and abilities are all leaps ahead.

The only 'real' Dante that has a chance of losing is the manga version (which is about a year before DMC3) before the power-up at the end of it. Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
The original Dante kills himself after finding out about nuDante's luck with the ladies.

sneer

EmptyHearted
Wow I forgot this thread.

It amaze me how I made this thread out of anger because how I was mad the fact I was waiting Devil May Cry with the real Dante. Instead we got stupid reboot crap and bring Justin Berber Dante. mad

I seen What DmC Dante can do. But as far whom wins a fight.

The original Dante ( THE REAl Dante) pwn that fake Dante.

I hope Capcom bring Back the Real Dante for Devil may cry 5

Sacred 117
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
Wow I forgot this thread.

It amaze me how I made this thread out of anger because how I was mad the fact I was waiting Devil May Cry with the real Dante. Instead we got stupid reboot crap and bring Justin Berber Dante. mad

I seen What DmC Dante can do. But as far whom wins a fight.

The original Dante ( THE REAl Dante) pwn that fake Dante.

I hope Capcom bring Back the Real Dante for Devil may cry 5

So you and TDK1 are the same guy? uhuh

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Sacred 117
So you and TDK1 are the same guy? uhuh

Who that???

Sacred 117
TheDarkestKing is the thread starter, but you just made certain claim to starting the thread.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Sacred 117
TheDarkestKing is the thread starter, but you just made certain claim to starting the thread.

Ohhh shit I forgot to mention to everyone.

DarkestKing and me are related.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.