You are God

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
You are God, and you have shaped all things, on all planets, and in all realities from the beginning to the end of time and space. You have chosen one being amongst many possible ones to become the planets Superman. This being could have several dispositions, whether they be of democratic, or despotic intentions for the way his planet will be shaped. Which Superman type character do you create amongst the many?

These are your choices of candidates.

Blue Marvel, Mr. Majestic, Black Adam, Captain Marvel, Gladiator, Count Nerfaria, The Sentry, Supreme, Hyperion.

Who would be able to defend the planet successfully?

The choice is yours.

KingD19
I'd say Majestic. While being Superman level in stats, he's also one of the smartest guys ever. So it'd be like combining Superman with the intelligence of Reed Richards, Tony Stark, etc...

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Stoic
You are God

thumb up

LeonBuco666
The sentry because if he voids out he'll make the 'attacker' forget why hes attacking the planet lol no but really il go with majestic or hyperion

janus77
What, I'm a being whose existence is doubtful but whose character has been written about voluminously by deranged people with beards?

On-topic, umm ... Basically who would I choose to govern and shape the planet, right?

From the options you've set out, I'd choose The Sentry. Why? Because I am God and these things don't matter to me. Time and space are merely figments of my imagination, so is the pain and chaos that befalls the phantom creatures of my mind's imagining.

Being God is far too solipsistic, I'd prefer something more concrete ... like being Mixy.

NemeBro
You are God So glad you noticed.

Endless Mike
Why would I need someone to defend the planet if I'm omnipotent and can just make it so the planet will never be in danger?

beatboks
You are God

FINALLY someone who knows their place.
I will make preparations for your great and final reward.

Cogito
Captain Marvel

SevenShackles
Supreme. Because Supreme.
http://media.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/33503/Banner_Image%20Comics_Supreme_Alan%20Moore.jpg

Sundipped
You are God, and you have shaped all things, on all planets, and in all realities from the beginning to the end of time and space.

If I can do that then why do I have to pick any of these guys? no expression
I'd shape and mold my own personal herald.

But....for the sake of this thread I'm going with Billy. wink

h1a8
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Why would I need someone to defend the planet if I'm omnipotent and can just make it so the planet will never be in danger?
because you are either a stupid God or you just enjoy watching shit happen (being entertained)

I go with Majestic, because of his smarts as well. Can't lose with smarts and power can you?

Mindset
Black Adam, so I can watch him rip faces off.

Uriel005
Plutonian because I am that much of a dick.

BruceSkywalker
why isn't batman on that list.. lol

pym-ftw
Iron Fist

SevenShackles
I'm surprised Martian Manhunter didn't make the cut as at least a given option.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Uriel005
Plutonian because I am that much of a dick. Yeah see, that probably would have been my choice too, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.