Valeria vs Amadeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jitay
3D Chess Matcth

Takeover of world government

Takeover/Destroying of shield

Who would do better in these 4 Matches

Alias Stone
Val in chess

Amadeus in Takeovers

pym-ftw
Val in all

Don't make me sing the song....

tijay
?What song

TheGodKiller
Cho gets pwned like the epic fail he is, all over again:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-X5-4-vMZrRM/UHGGXMj0CMI/AAAAAAAALQs/tDTnu-eeZP0/s1600/028.jpg

tijay
lol

pym-ftw
Originally posted by tijay
?What song

"There was a boy named Cho whose most amazing foe/ had blonde tresses/ and wore dresses/ wrapped in a pink bow ..."

-Hercules

tijay
lol

janus77
Just wait till Valeria hits puberty, her IQ will drop to shit.

Cho for the stalemate!

Uriel005
Originally posted by janus77

Cho for the stalemate! Future Valeria made normal timeline Valeria delete her detailed process for the subjugation of the Kree empire which she basically wrote in her spare time. The girl probably already has a few dozen viable takeovers before giving either of them any prep. Also as far as chess goes I think it goes stalemate or whoever has the first move advantage. A simple boardgame like that with finite rules and limitations can definitely be mapped out beginning to end by either of the players.

pym-ftw
I hope they make William Pym & Val Richards into a couple in the future

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by janus77

Cho for the stalemate!
Future Val has already stepped into both her dad and uncle Doom's shoes and re-colonized the Bridge as her own abode.

Future Val also had a hand in actively saving the multiverse, by actually being there in the post-reality collapse, and she did that with the help of a being weaker than Supergod Herc.

Current Val already has the ability to push Cho's sh1t in, adult Val would absolutely rape(the double standard female-on-male type rape) his face to oblivion.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by pym-ftw
I hope they make William Pym & Val Richards into a couple in the future
So that the false progeny can carry his father's unholy practice of beating women up? He'll probably even have greater incentive to do so to Val than his dad did to Janet, seeing how their fathers are already intellectual rivals, and Val's gift of ruthlessness from Doom would clearly make her 'the skrull-birthed abomination's superior.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.