Strength Ranking???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Rank these people from strongest to weakest. Nothing but strength.

World Breaker Hulk
Superboy Prime
Thanos
Depowered Tyrant
Helspont
Kurse
Thor with the Belt of strength
HP Doomsday

abhilegend
Hulk weakest there is!!!!!!!!!!

connocr
Why does carver have a sig of Hulk riding Superman cowgirl?

And in abhilegend's sig, I can't help but think how Silver Age Supes totally would have tossed her off just to teach Jimmy a lesson about heights. Or crying.

NemeBro
Originally posted by connocr
Why does carver have a sig of Hulk riding Superman cowgirl? lol

abhilegend
Everybody has asked carver the same question about his sig. Its hilarious.

abhilegend
Carver's response to your question

Originally posted by Raisen
You hate The Hulk. That's why you have him riding Superman cowgirl style in your sig
Originally posted by carver9
What's wrong with that?

connocr
carver9 is the Butters of KMC.

Raisen
Originally posted by abhilegend
lol. I forgot about that

kevdude

laughing out loud Oh Lord help him!

zopzop

World Breaker Hulk
Superboy Prime
Thanos
Depowered Tyrant
Helspont
Kurse
HP Doomsday
Tyant

WBH/SBP/Thanos
Kurse

Everyone else.

Naija boy
World Breaker
Tyrant
Superboy Prime
Thanos/Kurse
HP Doomsday/Thor Belt of Strength
Helspont

Endless Mike
1. SBP (Guardian amp)
2. Tyrant
3. Thanos
4. SBP (base)
5. WBH
6. Kurse
7. Doomsday
8. Thor
9. Helspont (new 52 version, not sure about Wildstorm version)

Diesldude
SBP
H/P DD
WBH
Tyrant
Thanos
Kurse
Thor
Helspont

Magnon
Superboy Prime
Doomsday
Tyrant
WBH
Thanos
Kurse
Thor
Helspont (not sure about him)

CosmicComet
Originally posted by connocr
Why does carver have a sig of Hulk riding Superman cowgirl?

You can thank me for that, I totally set him up when I made that.

vin

h1a8

World Breaker Hulk
Superboy Prime
Thanos
Depowered Tyrant
Helspont
Kurse
HP Doomsday

Based off highest feats shown (not average portrayals)

Superboy Prime/WBH (have to calculate to make sure here)
HP DD
DP Tyrant
Kurse
Thanos
Thor with Belt

I don't know Helspont

Endless Mike
I calculated a minimum value for WBH's dark dimension feat, it didn't take into account stuff like the durability of the beings he destroyed, though.

janus77
Depowered Tyrant / World Breaker Hulk
Thanos
Superboy Prime
Kurse

Helspont - dunno
HP Doomsday - dunno

h1a8
Tyrant wasn't that strong IMO.
A character 2x as strong can one shot with good efficiency.
Hell sometimes a character with equal strength can one shot (rare though)

You guys are overrating him.

the Darkone
World Breaker Hulk
Superboy Prime
Depowered Tyrant
Thanos
Kurse/HP Doomsday
Helspont

abhilegend
Thanos isn't stronger than Thor with belt of strength let alone Kurse or H/P doomsday. Get that shit outta here.

the Darkone
Thanos isn't stronger than Thor with belt of strength let alone Kurse or H/P doomsday. Get that shit outta here.

Uh-no

janus77
Well, now that we've got your opinion, we know for sure that Thanos IS stronger - far stronger - than Thor... smile

abhilegend
Originally posted by the Darkone
Uh-no
Uh-yes.

zopzop
Uh-yes.
no2

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
no2
Thor has stalemated Thanos twice in strength. Your turn.

zopzop
Thor has stalemated Thanos twice in strength. Your turn.
Context?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanos being stronger then Thor with the belt, much less Kurse is crazy.

zopzop
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanos being stronger then Thor with the belt, much less Kurse is crazy.
bash

vince_slice
Thanos physically stalemated insane Thor with the PG, who was growing stronger by the second. Thor with PG is a weakling.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor with the Power Gem was a beast bro and at that point was on par with Thanos' strength and only getting stronger (Thanos himself admitted that once he got loose, even with the Infinity Watch they wouldn't be able to stop him IIRC). That being said, I think Thor with the belt of strength would be sending to Hela like they were cannon fodder and faced a far more powerful Thanos just fine (Albeit with an Odin empowered Shield).

h1a8
Originally posted by janus77
Well, now that we've got your opinion, we know for sure that Thanos IS stronger - far stronger - than Thor... smile

He's stronger but not far stronger. I would say about 1.5-2 times stronger.
Here's evidence:

1. Comparing strength feats
2. Hulk and Drax restrained him (not far stronger than Thor here)
3. Was afraid to engage Savage Hulk in a physical confrontation (Not far stronger than Thor here).
4. Thor is able to knock him for a loop on multiple occasions (Not far stronger than Thor at those times).
5. Can't budge Odin at all (Not far stronger than Thor here).
There are probably more.

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
Context?
No context.Originally posted by vince_slice
Thanos physically stalemated insane Thor with the PG, who was growing stronger by the second. Thor with PG is a weakling.
He was only subconsciously amping himself. Going by how drax was amped, I would say thor was probably 1.5-1.75 times as strong as usual.

Zack Fair
World Breaker Hulk
Superboy Prime
Depowered Tyrant
Thanos
Kurse/HP Doomsday
Helspont thumb up

vince_slice
No context.
He was only subconsciously amping himself. Going by how drax was amped, I would say thor was probably 1.5-1.75 times as strong as usual.

Drax and Thor aren't the same people, and amped differently. If left long enough, it was stated that Thor could've grown strong enough to threaten the entire universe. I doubt the PG would amp Thor less than the belt of strength.

Look at Champion with the PG who Thanos couldn't beat physically. This is the same Champion that got beat up by Surfer without the PG. Champion was barely tapping into it.

vince_slice
*edit oops double post.

TheHulk
WBH
DP Tyrant
Superboy Prime
H/P Doomaday
Thor with belt
Thanos
Kurse
Helspont

the Darkone
World Breaker Hulk
Superboy Prime
Depowered Tyrant (can increase his strength)
Thanos (can increase his strength)
Kurse/HP Doomsday
Helspont

abhilegend
Originally posted by vince_slice
Drax and Thor aren't the same people, and amped differently. If left long enough, it was stated that Thor could've grown strong enough to threaten the entire universe. I doubt the PG would amp Thor less than the belt of strength.

Look at Champion with the PG who Thanos couldn't beat physically. This is the same Champion that got beat up by Surfer without the PG. Champion was barely tapping into it.
Both amped subconsciously and were both an idiot at that point. Which was after he was amped too long. His fight with thanos was just after he received the gem.

Champion is a jobber without the gem. Surfer was matching him physically after he received a huge amp by those mystical gauntlets and then Drax oneshotted him. She hulk also pushed his shit in without gem. The fact that Thanos was not able to beat him physically when he was barely tapping the gem isn't a positive showing for the mad titan.

abhilegend
Originally posted by TheHulk
WBH
DP Tyrant
Superboy Prime
H/P Doomaday
Thor with belt
Thanos
Kurse
Helspont
Do you have any idea who Kurse is? He beat the shit out of Thor with belt of strength.

vince_slice
Both amped subconsciously and were both an idiot at that point. Which was after he was amped too long. His fight with thanos was just after he received the gem.

Champion is a jobber without the gem. Surfer was matching him physically after he received a huge amp by those mystical gauntlets and then Drax oneshotted him. She hulk also pushed his shit in without gem. The fact that Thanos was not able to beat him physically when he was barely tapping the gem isn't a positive showing for the mad titan.

There's a difference because Thor was said to get stronger by the second, and stated that he could eventually threaten the universe. Drax didn't amp himself anywhere near as much as Thor did subconsciously. Mainly because Drax wasn't the one going insane and bloodlusted.

lol you realize you just supported my point? Champion without the gem were beaten by a lot of people, like you named. Yet, when he had the PG (and barely tapping into it) even Thanos couldn't beat him physically. It just proves the PG is a huge amp, and makes Thanos stalemating an insane PG Thor even more impressive.

abhilegend
There's a difference because Thor was said to get stronger by the second, and stated that he could eventually threaten the universe. Drax didn't amp himself anywhere near as much as Thor did subconsciously. Mainly because Drax wasn't the one going insane and bloodlusted.

lol you realize you just supported my point? Champion without the gem were beaten by a lot of people, like you named. Yet, when he had the PG (and barely tapping into it) even Thanos couldn't beat him physically. It just proves the PG is a huge amp, and makes Thanos stalemating an insane PG Thor even more impressive.
Drax was subconsciously tapping into the gem against Thor and couldn't even overpower him, that was a bloodlusted drax to boot. That would've been after a long time as stated by Thanos.

You have already fixed Thanos to a static strength level and judging everybody else by it when its Thanos' strength who is defined by the characters he fight. Thanos is stronger than Thor and Champion but they have reached him by subconsciously tapping into power gem. If you are reaching for a direct relationship between Thor and Thanos without ambiguous amps, Masterson Thor and Merged Hulk dragged Thanos away from surfer and restrained him for a moment. That denotes Thanos around lower than twice Thor's strength.

Rage.Of.Olympus
This is a hard list to make. Tyrant was difficult due to a lack of strength showings.

Hulk
Kurse
Tyrant
Thor
Prime
Hunter Prey Doomsday/Thanos
Helspont

abhilegend
This is a hard list to make. Tyrant was difficult due to a lack of strength showings.

Hulk
Kurse
Tyrant
Thor
Prime
Hunter Prey Doomsday/Thanos
Helspont
Don't be absurd. Both Prime and Doomsday are above Thor with the belt of strength. Prime at his weakest was laughing at Superman and Kal-L restraining him and at normal levels overpowered four superman level beings and one above. Doomsday was laughing at a hugely amped superman's attacks and broke his arm like a twig. Both are above Thor with belt of strength.

Branlor Swift
Tyrant treated the heralds worse than say Kurse would

Though he used blasts as well. Meh. He also slashed through a weakened Galactus.

I'd say he's at least as strong as Kurse. Though that might have to do with Kurse's showings not being quite in line with what they should be, while still being pretty ok.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yeah, which is why I said Tyrant is hard to rank. He owned Heralds convincingly but it was with energy attacks so I don't know.

Don't be absurd. Both Prime and Doomsday are above Thor with the belt of strength. Prime at his weakest was laughing at Superman and Kal-L restraining him and at normal levels overpowered four superman level beings and one above. Doomsday was laughing at a hugely amped superman's attacks and broke his arm like a twig. Both are above Thor with belt of strength.

Nope.

Branlor Swift
Yeah, which is why I said Tyrant is hard to rank. He owned Heralds convincingly but it was with energy attacks so I don't know. Yeah, though he did use quite a few physical attacks.

I'd put him at Kurse levels tbh

abhilegend
Yeah, which is why I said Tyrant is hard to rank. He owned Heralds convincingly but it was with energy attacks so I don't know. The heralds were weakened. The only pure strength feat he had was when he twoshotted Surfer which would place him below Thor who oneshotted surfer under the same writer.

Concession accepted.

wavey

Rage.Of.Olympus
Nope.

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Yeah, though he did use quite a few physical attacks.

I'd put him at Kurse levels tbh

Depends on how the Heralds withstood his physical attacks. Abhil said he two-shotted Surfer, which is pretty good, but not necessarily Kurse level.

abhilegend
Nope.

Depends on how the Heralds withstood his physical attacks. Abhil said he two-shotted Surfer, which is pretty good, but not necessarily Kurse level.
Your vocabulary astounds me.

abhilegend
Also I read SS v3 81 again. Tyrant used an energy blast and a punch to knock out surfer.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Your vocabulary astounds me.

Thanks I guess.

abhilegend
Thanks I guess.
Your ignorance of sarcasm even more so.

Branlor Swift
Nope.

Depends on how the Heralds withstood his physical attacks. Abhil said he two-shotted Surfer, which is pretty good, but not necessarily Kurse level. There's this sequence he did which was alright.
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/4162/silversurferv3082263dagi9.jpg
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/7757/silversurferv3082271obpo5.jpg
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/629/silversurferv3082281rgkv4.jpg

Other than his seemingly constant toying, he didn't seem to struggle with anything. Plus he was throwing Thanos around like a child at times.

h1a8

iirc Thor was amping only after he was trapped in the force block (in order to free himself). Before that there was really no mention of the rate of his amping.

I believe Thor was operating at no more than 2x above his normal levels when he faced Thanos. Classic Thor was able to stun Thanos with Mjolnir blows.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.