Superman Vs. Heralds Of Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

God Butcher
Rules:

-Win by death

-Morals off

-No prep

-Post Crisis Superman

-Standard 616 Heralds of Galactus

-Superman is fully healed before each fight

=============

Superman Will Fight The Annihilators One At A Time:

Round 1:

Firelord

Round 2:

Red Shift

Round 3:

Air-Walker

Round 4:

Terrax The Tamer

Round 5:

Stardust

Round 6:

Morg the Executioner

Round 7:

Fallen One

Round 8:

Silver Surfer

=============

Fight takes place in Metropolis.
=============
Can Superman defeat them all?

God Butcher

carver9
Firelord can stop him.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Firelord can stop him.
laughing out loud

Clears it.

zopzop
He should wreck them all with only moderate difficulty except Morg and Surfer.

Morg with his physical stats and axe and Surfer with his monstrous versatility will be brutal fights for Superman.

Endless Mike
Actually Firelord could stop him if he knew his weakness and blasted him with red sunlight at full power right away.

Digi
What has Fallen One ever done?

Stardust is the first that could conceivably get some wins. Surfer's the only one I'd make a favorite though.

Raisen
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Clears it.
easily, in fact

abhilegend
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Actually Firelord could stop him if he knew his weakness and blasted him with red sunlight at full power right away.
Or superman can just punch him. Its not like Superman has never encountered red sun wielding characters and beaten them, right?

the Darkone
Air Walker, Firelord, Morg, Star Dust and Silver Surfer could get the majority over Superman

abhilegend
Originally posted by the Darkone
Air Walker, Firelord, Morg, Star Dust and Silver Surfer could get the majority over Superman
Air-walker? You got to be kidding me.

carver9
Depends on which version of Airwalker. Everything else he said, I agree with. Firelord can mess him up something serious and lets not pretend like a couple of punches would stop him.

iceman24567
How the phuck would Firelord know his weakness? Superman smashes threw this gauntlet

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
How the phuck would Firelord know his weakness? Superman smashes threw this gauntlet

By sensing and feeling the heat generating from Superman solar powered body. If anyone can detect that Superman is powered by the sun, it would be Firelord.

LeonBuco666
Stops a 6, morg, surfer an the fallen one would end him, terrax could give him a little bit of a fight

iceman24567
By sensing and feeling the heat generating from Superman solar powered body. If anyone can detect that Superman is powered by the sun, it would be Firelord. So a bs hail-mary? Not enough to give him a majority nice try though.

carver9
So a bs hail-mary? Not enough to give him a majority nice try though.

Not a majority but he can stop him. This is what the guntlet is...someone would have to stop him and Firelord could. He probably can't pull the majority but he can win.

iceman24567
Not a majority but he can stop him. This is what the guntlet is...someone would have to stop him and Firelord could. He probably can't pull the majority but he can win. Even giving Firelord the benefit of doubt a morals off Superman is more likely to rip Kril to sheds than kril using weakness exploitation

abhilegend
Depends on which version of Airwalker. Everything else he said, I agree with. Firelord can mess him up something serious and lets not pretend like a couple of punches would stop him.
Its not. Superman would oneshot Airwalker. Stop BSing carver. Don't talk like you know anything about Firelord. Originally posted by carver9
By sensing and feeling the heat generating from Superman solar powered body. If anyone can detect that Superman is powered by the sun, it would be Firelord.
And? He's have like zero feats of doing so.

abhilegend
Not a majority but he can stop him. This is what the guntlet is...someone would have to stop him and Firelord could. He probably can't pull the majority but he can win.
There is only one fight and superman would beat firelord easily. Its not a 10 round fight.

carver9
There is only one fight and superman would beat firelord easily. Its not a 10 round fight.

Superman isn't beating Firelord 10/10, sorry bro. Lol, I have posted numerous of fights involving Firelord. I think me and guy are the only two that likes the character. Also, lol, the trouble Firelord has given Thor and Surfer, I can most def see him pulling some wins against Superman.

By the way, I know it isn't a 10/10 fight but FL can take out Superman which is my point.

abhilegend
Superman isn't beating Firelord 10/10, sorry bro. Lol, I have posted numerous of fights involving Firelord. I think me and guy are the only two that likes the character. Also, lol, the trouble Firelord has given Thor and Surfer, I can most def see him pulling some wins against Superman.

By the way, I know it isn't a 10/10 fight but FL can take out Superman which is my point.
Nobody said that Superman would take Firelord 10/10. That isn't relevant here since there is only one fight and Superman would beat Firlord's ass in that fight.

I know far more than you about Firelord which btw isn't impressive since you likely don't know anything about other than that he gave Thor and Surfer some fights.

carver9
Nobody said that Superman would take Firelord 10/10. That isn't relevant here since there is only one fight and Superman would beat Firlord's ass in that fight.

I know far more than you about Firelord which btw isn't impressive since you likely don't know anything about other than that he gave Thor and Surfer some fights.

Sigh*...honestly ABHI, you don't know what I know about Firelord. We are not chaninging each others mind, so I'm done here. Firelord rips Superman face off.

Endless Mike

I said if he knew.

ODG
Originally posted by Digi

Stardust is the first that could conceivably get some wins. Surfer's the only one I'd make a favorite though. Blew up a planet when he first engaged Thanos. And it was a gas giant type of planet. Eventually got beaten up by Skreet.

pym-ftw
Stops @6 imho

h1a8
Surfer is the only one that can possibly stop him.

h1a8
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Stops @6 imho

Superman is faster, stronger (for grappling purposes), has freeze breath, and much better reflexes.

He beats Morg everytime in a forum fight.

TheGodKiller
Stops at 5.

Stoic
Originally posted by Digi

Stardust is the first that could conceivably get some wins. Surfer's the only one I'd make a favorite though.

I'll go with this. Superman is a big battery that can easily be shut off, shunt away, or absorbed of it's/his power.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
I'll go with this. Superman is a big battery that can easily be shut off, shunt away, or absorbed of it's/his power.
Then you don't know about the times superman has resisted his energies being drained?

Stoic
^ How about blocked from absorbing sunlight, or having his powers shunted away. Perhaps the source that drained his powers weren't as great as the Surfer's ability to drain his powers? If you say that it's impossible to drain Superman's powers, you will be bordering on the no limits fallacy, because that would mean that he could resist Galactus' attempts at draining him. also what would he do if the Surfer placed him within his board? He isn't beating all of these guys.

Dampyre
He won't make it to the end. Superman's odds of beating Stardust, Morg and the Fallen One in succession are not good. If somehow he managed to pull it off, it ends at the Surfer for sure.

abhilegend
^ How about blocked from absorbing sunlight, or having his powers shunted away. Perhaps the source that drained his powers weren't as great as the Surfer's ability to drain his powers? If you say that it's impossible to drain Superman's powers, you will be bordering on the no limits fallacy, because that would mean that he could resist Galactus' attempts at draining him. also what would he do if the Surfer placed him within his board? He isn't beating all of these guys.
He resisted his energies being absorbed by a Sun-Eater. The same Sun-eater was absorbing Parallax's energy.Originally posted by Dampyre
He won't make it to the end. Superman's odds of beating Stardust, Morg and the Fallen One in succession are not good. If somehow he managed to pull it off, it ends at the Surfer for sure.
He gets healed after each fight. He would bash everyone's face in here.

janus77
Stardust would beat him for the majority, imo.

Surfer would end him for sure.

Firelord and Morg would be good battles, though wrt Firelord, I'm not sure if he has ever demonstrated Cosmic Awareness like Surfer to detect energy types and weaknesses.

abhilegend
Originally posted by janus77
Stardust would beat him for the majority, imo.

Surfer would end him for sure.

Firelord and Morg would be good battles, though wrt Firelord, I'm not sure if he has ever demonstrated Cosmic Awareness like Surfer to detect energy types and weaknesses.
Surfer would get beaten into silver paste.

janus77
You still can't think straight can you? Was the "vacation" of no help to you?

abhilegend
You still can't think straight can you? Was the "vacation" of no help to you?
No thanks. Keep talking.

iceman24567
Surfer would be the greatest threat and i see Superman smashing him into the ground

Zack Fair
Can see Supes clearing.

bbrem123
morg, stardust, fallen one and surfer can all stop superman

hell...all heralds have the power to stop superman

Zack Fair
And Superman likewise can punch their teeth in.

abhilegend
Originally posted by bbrem123
morg, stardust, fallen one and surfer can all stop superman

hell...all heralds have the power to stop superman
Superman just bashes their faces in.

UniOmni
Anybody saying Superman can just bulldoze Stardust is shooting from their hip without knowing the characters involved.

Stardust took on one of the most powerful interpretations of a definite top tier in Beta Ray Bill in Stormbreaker.

He showed enormous energy projection, offensively uses blackholes, and survived two planets destructions without missing a beat.

Superman is powerful, but if Stardust shows up, Superman is gonna be in for the fight of his life.

This isn't Wonder Woman with a lasso.

If by some miracle he defeats Stardust(don't see how honestly), he's not gonna be capable of matching a primed Surfer.

panthergod
Superman mudstomps.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by UniOmni
Anybody saying Superman can just bulldoze Stardust is shooting from their hip without knowing the characters involved.

Stardust took on one of the most powerful interpretations of a definite top tier in Beta Ray Bill in Stormbreaker.

He showed enormous energy projection, offensively uses blackholes, and survived two planets destructions without missing a beat.

Superman is powerful, but if Stardust shows up, Superman is gonna be in for the fight of his life.

If by some miracle he defeats Stardust(don't see how honestly), he's not gonna be capable of matching a primed Surfer. you done naming high end feats? Don't throw high end feats and ignore everything else. I can do the same and believe me, you lose in that debate

abhilegend
Originally posted by UniOmni

If by some miracle he defeats Stardust(don't see how honestly), he's not gonna be capable of matching a primed Surfer.
He also got dispersed by a lightning bolt from Storm and couldn't knock out Black Panther. Should I post Superman's high end feats here? Superman would just disperse him with either punches or HV.

Superman would punch surfer's head in if he's primed.

iceman24567
Meh Superman would smash Bill into paste too

Zack Fair
Originally posted by xJLxKing
you done naming high end feats? Don't throw high end feats and ignore everything else. I can do the same and believe me, you lose in that debate thumb up

Endless Mike
Does Stardust even have teeth?

Stoic
you done naming high end feats? Don't throw high end feats and ignore everything else. I can do the same and believe me, you lose in that debate

What you say would be true if the Dust had some low end feats, but he does not, and thus all we have to go on are his average feats which UniOmni painted in vivid colors.

Superman would likely defeat all of them except for Stardust, and the Surfer, maybe even the Fallen One due to weakness exploitation.

JayDaDon
Stops at Norrin

Diesldude
Superman punches fire lord the rest die from the impact as soon as they show up on the battle field.

zopzop
Superman would likely defeat all of them except for Stardust, and the Surfer, maybe even the Fallen One due to weakness exploitation.
Fallen One?! But not Morg?! thumbdown

JakeTheBank
Why the hell is it becoming a trend that if someone names a good or even high end feat for a character, instead of discussing the outright context of the feat or just accepting it and mentioning similar feats for the other character, the response is to just lowball mercilessly if not cite outright PIS feats?

For the record, it's certainly possible for Superman to clear. But Christ Almighty...

Branlor Swift
Because Superman Superfans are completely reasonable and well meaning people

Probably the best group this forum has seen

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
Fallen One?! But not Morg?! thumbdown

depends on the version.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Why the hell is it becoming a trend that if someone names a good or even high end feat for a character, instead of discussing the outright context of the feat or just accepting it and mentioning similar feats for the other character, the response is to just lowball mercilessly if not cite outright PIS feats?

For the record, it's certainly possible for Superman to clear. But Christ Almighty...

I guess thats just easier for some people instead of actually making a solid case for their character *shrugs*

JakeTheBank
I've seen some good points made for both the individual heralds and Superman alike, but really, there's no need to lowball or worse, try to throw in PIS to make a "point".

xJLxKing

For the record, it's certainly possible for Superman to clear. But Christ Almighty... there is a big difference when people argue Pis and when there is low balling, high feat showing going on. Seriously, people tend to use high end feats on those they favor but using average-low end feats towards those they want to lose. Heck, we all do it subconsciously, but some just OD on that behavior

Mindset
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Can see Supes clearing. lol

Rage.Of.Olympus
How can Superman get past Stardust if physical force can't kill him?

ODG
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
How can Superman get past Stardust if physical force can't kill him? Yeah, this thread is to the death. He'd have to utterly disrupt/disperse his energy form somehow.

The thread is rigged.

stops at surfer

Cogito

Freeze breath combo to KO, obviously.

abhilegend
Disperse it with HV?

xJLxKing
http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/5098/ow4b.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Now let me hear it!!!!!

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Mindset
lol http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/3388641/superman-heat-vision-2-o.gif

Rage.Of.Olympus
Disperse it with HV?

Can he not simply reform?

Now let me hear it!!!!!

He finished off a dying Darkseid, who btw was contained by Wonder Woman's lasso IIRC. Impressive, but how does that translate into killing Stardust?

xJLxKing

He finished off a dying Darkseid, who btw was contained by Wonder Woman's lasso IIRC. Impressive, but how does that translate into killing Stardust?
http://www.thewebsiteofdoom.com/new/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/lex-luthor-wrong.jpg

But seriously, I'm not going to even attempt to correct you. Your view of dying is funny and laughable. In fact, I question if you ever read FC to say something like that. It's not like the same dying god was breaking and destroying then entire DCU multiverse roll eyes (sarcastic)

h1a8
How can Superman get past Stardust if physical force can't kill him? Tell that to BRB. A knock out is sufficient though.

Oops. Win by Death.
Well I'm pretty sure Stardust can die. The evidence is in the Bill fight.

Rage.Of.Olympus
But seriously, I'm not going to even attempt to correct you. Your view of dying is funny and laughable. In fact, I question if you ever read FC to say something like that. It's not like the same dying god was breaking and destroying then entire DCU multiverse roll eyes (sarcastic)

Of course I read Final Crisis, have you? An already dying Darkseid was shot with Radion, the New God version of Kryptonite. Superman even says he's in the final stages of Radion poisoning in your scan. Darkseid can't even move his host body. And he was bound by Wonder Woman's lasso IIRC.

Great feat, but Superman killed Darkseid on his death bed. Again, that's great, Darkseid was very powerful but not sure why you expect people to jump on that as the trump card against Stardust, especially since he can apparently reform.

abhilegend
Can he not simply reform?

Not in time.

Superman erased darkseid from existence. That's not simply a killing. Stardust can't reform from being erased from existence.Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Of course I read Final Crisis, have you? An already dying Darkseid was shot with Radion, the New God version of Kryptonite. Superman even says he's in the final stages of Radion poisoning in your scan. Darkseid can't even move his host body. And he was bound by Wonder Woman's lasso IIRC.

Great feat, but Superman killed Darkseid on his death bed. Again, that's great, Darkseid was very powerful but not sure why you expect people to jump on that as the trump card against Stardust, especially since he can apparently reform.
facepalm

Seriously?

h1a8

So what was the Bill fight about? The writer showed that Bill could have killed Stardust right?

If not, then what feats or showings suggest that Stardust is beyond death.
Seems like you are arguing Stardust is a trans or low skyfather or something.

carver9
Where was it stated that Superman erased Darkseid from existence?

abhilegend
Where was it stated that Superman erased Darkseid from existence?
In the same page?

carver9
I'm not seeing it. I see where he says he's created a cargo cult mother box to destroy him with. Where does it say he erased him from existence?

h1a8
Where was it stated that Superman erased Darkseid from existence? Cancellation is equivalent to erasing. -3+3 = 0
"Everything's just vibrations, really. And counter-vibrations that cancel them out."
Counter vibrations cancels their opposite vibrations out and thus effectively erasing.

abhilegend
I'm not seeing it. I see where he says he's created a cargo cult mother box to destroy him with. Where does it say he erased him from existence?
facepalm

That's darkseid mocking superman about miracle machine. Pay attention to what superman said.

pym-ftw
This Thread has gotten dumb...

TheGodKiller
I'll just pull off a LordofTheMurder and do this:
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Stops at 5.
thumb up

ODG
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/ow4b.jpg/

Now let me hear it!!!!! I agree that if Stardust were poisoned by the one special element lethal to his species, and he was rendered utterly defenseless by a plot device god weapon, and he had been shot through by his own ultimate attack several times through, and the Marvel personification of Death claimed him...

... that Superman might nearly exhaust himself by spontaneously singing him to death for a once twice-in-a-lifetime feat. thumb up

Then again, Stardust probably likes music.

TheGodKiller
^Did Superman singing right in front of the Miracle Machine have anything to do with that either?

Some other boards that I have visited often claim that the Miracle Machine is a multiversal-scale reality altering artifact, based on it supposedly erasing Darkseid from existence in FC.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by ODG
I agree that if Stardust were poisoned by the one special element lethal to his species, and he was rendered utterly defenseless by a plot device god weapon, and he had been shot through by his own ultimate attack several times through, and the Marvel personification of Death claimed him...

... that Superman might nearly exhaust himself by spontaneously singing him to death for a once twice-in-a-lifetime feat. thumb up

Then again, Stardust probably likes music. Yeah, let's forget the same DS was destroying DCU in every way possible

abhilegend
^Did Superman singing right in front of the Miracle Machine have anything to do with that either?

Some other boards that I have visited often claim that the Miracle Machine is a multiversal-scale reality altering artifact, based on it supposedly erasing Darkseid from existence in FC.
No. It was all superman. Lulz @ this bullshit, Darkseid was dying and superman erased his physical form from existence which was large enough to drag the whole multiverse alongside him. Its like saying erasing a dying being by Ultimate Nullifier is somehow less impressive because he was dying.

Also Lawlz @ nearly exhausting himself. The guy then went to power miracle machine which restored the whole multiverse. If that was an exhausted superman, I'd love to see a full powered superman. But its ODG, what can you do about it?

Spire
Superman.

abhilegend
Originally posted by pym-ftw
This Thread has gotten dumb...
Yeah, nitpicking a simple feat is really dumb.

TheGodKiller
No. It was all superman. Lulz @ this bullshit, Darkseid was dying and superman erased his physical form from existence which was large enough to drag the whole multiverse alongside him. Its like saying erasing a dying being by Ultimate Nullifier is somehow less impressive because he was dying.

Also Lawlz @ nearly exhausting himself. The guy then went to power miracle machine which restored the whole multiverse. If that was an exhausted superman, I'd love to see a full powered superman. But its ODG, what can you do about it?
I don't know. Doesn't the Machine respond even to the slightest of thoughts that in it's vicinity? I didn't read Final Crisis, but from what little I know about the Miracle Machine, this particular feat(which I have never bothered to delve into before) now has a question mark for me.

No offense, but I don't trust your sole opinion on this matter. Some sort of corroboration from other posters that have read Final Crisis is much required in this case.

abhilegend
I don't know. Doesn't the Machine respond even to the slightest of thoughts that in it's vicinity? I didn't read Final Crisis, but from what little I know about the Miracle Machine, this particular feat(which I have never bothered to delve into before) now has a question mark for me.

No offense, but I don't trust your sole opinion on this matter. Some sort of corroboration from other posters that have read Final Crisis is much required in this case.
It wasn't even completed at that point. Superman after erasing darkseid out of existence found Element X to complete it and then powered it up by his own solar energies after Mandrakk came. To even suggest that MM had any kind of role in that feat is absurd.

xJLxKing

No offense, but I don't trust your sole opinion on this matter. Some sort of corroboration from other posters that have read Final Crisis is much required in this case. it's true that the MM is a thought machine, but it doesn't work the way you think it does. The same way the Rings need to be channeled so does the MM. After all, it is designed after the green Lantern rings. Further more, if you think it works just by thought, shouldn't DS have used it too, or Mandrakk?

Despite what a few would try to do, the feat is all Superman. He was able to counter vibrate DS out of existence. The same DS who within days was destroying Dcu, collapsing time, just by dying. The radion bullet killed and destroyed his host but DS was still alive. He was able to destroy everything but that little space Superman had left. To try and lowball such a great feat is laughable and just plain arrogant. This is why is forum itself is just becoming worse. You got fans and people who just try to have this mindset that they are only right.

guessing people will try to downplay Mandrakk because he got killed by Lantern based attack... Oh wait

janus77
So, Surfer is the assured winner against Superman, Stardust coming next with a high probability of getting more wins than losses and the others have a battle on their hands?

operator616
from what i recall darkseid didn't get erased from existence, this is supported by the fact that it was stated darkseid was reincarnating inside doctor hurt (this was coming from the mouth of a dying batman) toward the end of the last issue of the return of bruce wayne arc (which continues after the main final crisis series). Darkseid stored within bruce omega energy to destroy time-space when he supposedly killed him in final crisis where in fact he bfr'd him to the stone age and sent the hyper-adapter after him so that he will see to it that his goals will be accomplished.

i could provide scans for all of this.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by operator616
from what i recall darkseid didn't get erased from existence, this is supported by the fact that it was stated darkseid was reincarnating inside doctor hurt (this was coming from the mouth of a dying batman) toward the end of the last issue of the return of bruce wayne arc (which continues after the main final crisis series). Darkseid stored within bruce omega energy to destroy time-space when he supposedly killed him in final crisis where in fact he bfr'd him to the stone age and sent the hyper-adapter after him so that he will see to it that his goals will be accomplished.

i could provide scans for all of this. Shesh man. This is afterSuperman used the MM by wishing "FOR A HAPPY ENDING'. That was the point of the mm and how Superman knows what the right thing to do is. He didn't wish for all evi to be gone, or good guys to win, just a happy ending. Whether that ending involved DS being brought back like the rest of Dcu is something entirely different

abhilegend
So, Surfer is the assured winner against Superman, Stardust coming next with a high probability of getting more wins than losses and the others have a battle on their hands?
Who said that surfer is assured winner against superman and stardust winning more than losing? How would stardust beat superman?Originally posted by operator616

i could provide scans for all of this.
That would be probably due to Superman restoring multiverse and new gods on 5th world.

abhilegend
Darkseid was erased from existence, monitors confirmed that in final crisis. "Fell through existence to his doom".

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16184462_darkseidexistence.jpg

Though I would like to see the scans of batman saying Darkseid's resurrection was through Dr. Hurt.

Naija boy
Stops at either Stardust or Surfer

operator616
Darkseid was erased from existence, monitors confirmed that in final crisis. "Fell through existence to his doom".

Though I would like to see the scans of batman saying Darkseid's resurrection was through Dr. Hurt.

this doesn't exactly say that he was erased from existence.

here's the scan from the return of bruce wayne #6:

http://i.imgur.com/2Kkv9I4.jpg

and it actually makes sense given hurt's portrayal in the batman series, morrison kind of depicted him as batman's devil, iirc morrison even compared hurt to mandrakk and darkseid in an interview. also, at the end of batman RIP, hurt kind of hinted batman's capture by the new gods (in which darkseid planned to clone batman) so it's very reasonable to assume that darkseid chose hurt as being his host to incarnate in.

xJLxKing

and it actually makes sense given hurt's portrayal in the batman series, morrison kind of depicted him as batman's devil, iirc morrison even compared hurt to mandrakk and darkseid in an interview. also, at the end of batman RIP, hurt kind of hinted batman's capture by the new gods (in which darkseid planned to clone batman) so it's very reasonable to assume that darkseid chose hurt as being his host to incarnate in. trying to make your on explanation despite on panel evidence.. Seriously

JakeTheBank
...the scan he posted states Darkseid is trying to reincarnate through Dr. Hurt.

xJLxKing
...the scan he posted states Darkseid is trying to reincarnate through Dr. Hurt. after the mm was used

abhilegend

and it actually makes sense given hurt's portrayal in the batman series, morrison kind of depicted him as batman's devil, iirc morrison even compared hurt to mandrakk and darkseid in an interview. also, at the end of batman RIP, hurt kind of hinted batman's capture by the new gods (in which darkseid planned to clone batman) so it's very reasonable to assume that darkseid chose hurt as being his host to incarnate in.
"Fell from existence" means what exactly now? Also batman only last saw darkseid from final crisis dying. How would he know that Darkseid was trying to reincarnate through Hurt if he wasn't even in the present where Superman erased from existence?

operator616
in that same issue batman bonded with a biorganic archive machine which basically made him temporarily omniscient:

http://i.imgur.com/Gxz1qUw.jpg

don't be surprised, morrison's batman is truly ridiculous.

JakeTheBank
IIRC, there was a scene in Return of Bruce Wayne where the spirit or whatever of Darkseid is directly speaking to him, taunting him about how his return will only phuck everything up.

xJLxKing
in that same issue batman bonded with a biorganic archive machine which basically made him temporarily omniscient:

don't be surprised, morrison's batman is truly ridiculous. Ds being resurrected by MM has nothing to do with Supermsn killing on FC7. Trying to make a connection Between his resurrection and him "surviving" in fc7 is evident of denying on panel evidence

TheLordofMurder
A morals off Surfer absolutely annihilates Superman...

Surfer is basically a mini, mini, Cube Being with his only real limitations being his morals, creativity, and the amount of energy/matter he can manipulate at once...

Morals off Surfer 10/10 or rather 1/1 since its only 1 fight...

TheLordofMurder
I'll just pull off a LordofTheMurder and do this:

thumb up

Trademark infringement!!!! I'm going to sue you and bleed you dry!!!

wink

Branlor Swift
Ds being resurrected by MM has nothing to do with Supermsn killing on FC7. Trying to make a connection Between his resurrection and him "surviving" in fc7 is evident of denying on panel evidence If the MM resurrected Darkseid, then what purpose would Darkseid have to reincarnate inside someone?

Also, the "happy ending" kills off all the Monitors, but then brings Darkseid back to life? Don't get that.

abhilegend
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
A morals off Surfer absolutely annihilates Superman...

Surfer is basically a mini, mini, Cube Being with his only real limitations being his morals, creativity, and the amount of energy/matter he can manipulate at once...

Morals off Surfer 10/10 or rather 1/1 since its only 1 fight...
Superman only has to speak. What is surfer going to do to win? Also Lawlz @ surfer being a mini cosmic cube.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
If the MM resurrected Darkseid, then what purpose would Darkseid have to reincarnate inside someone?

Also, the "happy ending" kills off all the Monitors, but then brings Darkseid back to life? Don't get that. The mm didn't affect the monitors not that I know off. Happy Ending doesn't always means good guys kill off all the bad guys. It is what it is, a happy ending, whether bad guy gets to live.

abhilegend

don't be surprised, morrison's batman is truly ridiculous.
I'm not surprised. That was just a question. That only means Darkseid was brought back from being erased from existence since FC made it clear that darkseid was erased from existence by miracle machine like all new gods.Originally posted by JakeTheBank
IIRC, there was a scene in Return of Bruce Wayne where the spirit or whatever of Darkseid is directly speaking to him, taunting him about how his return will only phuck everything up.
That was the residual omega radiation IIRC.Originally posted by Branlor Swift
If the MM resurrected Darkseid, then what purpose would Darkseid have to reincarnate inside someone?

Also, the "happy ending" kills off all the Monitors, but then brings Darkseid back to life? Don't get that.
Morrison's new gods can only appear in proper DCU by a host body.

Monitors were far more harmful to DC multiverse than Darkseid. Didn't read Superman Beyond?

Branlor Swift
The mm didn't affect the monitors not that I know off. Happy Ending doesn't always means good guys kill off all the bad guys. It is what it is, a happy ending, whether bad guy gets to live. They all ceased to exist and presumably turned into humans, though that might only be Nix. Even the "good" ones.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/FC07-033.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/FC07-034.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/FC07-035.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/FC07-036.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/FC07-037.jpg

Why would a happy ending bring the guy who almost destroyed the multiverse back to life? Almost the entire reason the wish was made in the first place...

abhilegend
This was the reason monitors were turned into humans.

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16185601_17.jpg

If not, they would have drained the whole multiverse dry and there would be no "happy ending" then.

On an off topic note, Superman Beyond is still one of the best stories I've ever read.

xJLxKing
They all ceased to exist and presumably turned into humans, though that might only be Nix. Even the "good" ones.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/FC07-033.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/FC07-034.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/FC07-035.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/FC07-036.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/FC07-037.jpg

Why would a happy ending bring the guy who almost destroyed the multiverse back to life? Almost the entire reason the wish was made in the first place... s4 doesn't enlarge the images. Ill have to wait till I get back home to read the scans.
As far as being brought back, like I said that's what the author thoughta happy ending would be. Did DS causer another crisis? Exactly

@Ahbi, Superman Beyond is the best Superman story imo. It had everything you want, good vs evil, all the stuff, and a awesome ending

Rage.Of.Olympus
Not in time.

Superman erased darkseid from existence. That's not simply a killing. Stardust can't reform from being erased from existence.
facepalm

Seriously?

Why not? Pretty sure we've seen him rebuilt himself in moments.

Where does it say he erased Darkseid from existence? It's been a while since I've read Final Crisis and with you, I just like to double check. Stardust isn't on his death bed either.

No, I'm joking. erm

Branlor Swift
s4 doesn't enlarge the images. Ill have to wait till I get back home to read the scans.
As far as being brought back, like I said that's what the author thoughta happy ending would be. Did DS causer another crisis? Exactly

@Ahbi, Superman Beyond is the best Superman story imo. It had everything you want, good vs evil, all the stuff, and a awesome ending The Monitors left weren't in any danger of upsetting anything. Mandrakk was defeated twice, and their threat was nigh non existent at that time.

Yet, your logic is that they all get wiped out (you knowing or not is irrelevant since this is apparently what happened according to your logic). Yet the being who's already dead who came close to ending the multiverse should be brought back because that's what a happy ending is? Kill the potential threats off, but bring the mega threat back to life who at that time was almost the entire reason the wish was made in the first place?

Actually, screw this shit. Show the scan that says that the MM brought Darkseid back to life.

carver9

Where does it say he erased Darkseid from existence? It's been a while since I've read Final Crisis and with you, I just like to double check. Stardust isn't on his death bed either.

No, I'm joking. erm

This. There was nothing stated on panel about Darkseid being erased by Superman or the MM. Don't even understand how that myh ever began. Does anyone have a scan of this because the scan JL provided doesnt say anything of the sort and I don't trust a word ABHI say (not trustijg to be mean)

xJLxKing
The Monitors left weren't in any danger of upsetting anything. Mandrakk was defeated twice, and their threat was nigh non existent at that time.

Yet, your logic is that they all get wiped out (you knowing or not is irrelevant since this is apparently what happened according to your logic). Yet the being who's already dead who came close to ending the multiverse should be brought back because that's what a happy ending is? Kill the potential threats off, but bring the mega threat back to life who at that time was almost the entire reason the wish was made in the first place?

Actually, screw this shit. Show the scan that says that the MM brought Darkseid back to life. I'llgiven you a response with scans..etc tonight after work. As I said, I couodnt even read the scans you posted. And I'm notabout to spend 30 min on smarrphone *)

operator616
Ds being resurrected by MM has nothing to do with Supermsn killing on FC7. Trying to make a connection Between his resurrection and him "surviving" in fc7 is evident of denying on panel evidence

im showing you on panel evidence, im not denying it.

darkseid was dying and was bringing down the multiverse with him, then batman came and shot him with the radion bullet, superman preceded to sing him to his death, then he tried to reincarnate inside hurt and was defeated at the hands of batman, not only that, but morrison apparently retconned batman's origins by having darkseid indirectly create batman in the first place (by having the hyper-adapter, which he sent after batman, turn into a bat and inspire the young bruce, it was an interesting idea imo). You can also see the irony here, darkseid created the thing that led to his ultimate downfall.

that's what happened to darkseid throughout the whole event, and i can give you evidence for every word i said.

abhilegend

No, I'm joking. erm
He had to take a lot of time to restore him after Galactus blasted him.

Since your science is so rudimentary that you don't even know what happens when vibrations meet counter vibrations which cancel them out as explained on panel, here is the monitors explaining what happened to Darkseid

Happy?

You might as well be joking.

This. There was nothing stated on panel about Darkseid being erased by Superman or the MM. Don't even understand how that myh ever began. Does anyone have a scan of this because the scan JL provided doesnt say anything of the sort and I don't trust a word ABHI say (not trustijg to be mean)
You think I care? Not being mean of course.

Rage.Of.Olympus
He had to take a lot of time to restore him after Galactus blasted him.

Since your science is so rudimentary that you don't even know what happens when vibrations meet counter vibrations which cancel them out as explained on panel, here is the monitors explaining what happened to Darkseid

Happy?

You might as well be joking.

Superman's not comparable to the Galactus weapon. Also, Bran, is that true? I don't have Annihilation on me right now to double check.

Yes, Superman canceled out his vibrations with counter vibrations. Where does it say that he erased him from existence? Sorry, I'm in business but I don't understand how theoretical science from our world translates into comic book physics? And in your scan it says he fell to his doom, okay but how does that support that Superman erased him? You make a lot of leaps without conclusive evidence.

abhilegend
im showing you on panel evidence, im not denying it.

darkseid was dying and was bringing down the multiverse with him, then batman came and shot him with the radion bullet, superman preceded to sing him to his death, then he tried to reincarnate inside hurt and was defeated at the hands of batman, not only that, but morrison apparently retconned batman's origins by having darkseid indirectly create batman in the first place (by having the hyper-adapter, which he sent after batman, turn into a bat and inspire the young bruce, it was an interesting idea imo). You can also see the irony here, darkseid created the thing that led to his ultimate downfall.

that's what happened to darkseid throughout the whole event, and i can give you evidence for every word i said.
I agree to every bit you said except superman didn't sing darkseid to death, he erased him from existence. Miracle Machine brought him back like all the new gods in the 5th world and he chose Hurt as his host body to appear in DCU. Vibrations+Counter-vibrations=nullification. Its so simple and people are still arguing about it?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Where did it say that the Miracle Machine brought Darkseid back to life?

xJLxKing
How else was he resurrected

abhilegend
Superman's not comparable to the Galactus weapon. Also, Bran, is that true? I don't have Annihilation on me right now to double check.

Yes, Superman canceled out his vibrations with counter vibrations. Where does it say that he erased him from existence? Sorry, I'm in business but I don't understand how theoretical science from our world translates into comic book physics? And in your scan it says he fell to his doom, okay but how does that support that Superman erased him? You make a lot of leaps without conclusive evidence.
It takes time as to how far he was dispersed. It was a planetary attack which superman can easily replicate.

facepalm

Superman says that the counter vibrations would cancel out Darkseid's essence and that was the last attack on darkseid which according to Monitors erased him from existence. Both basic science and on panel proof makes it clear that Darkseid was erased from existence yet you still argue about it? No wonder you're a thor fan.

abhilegend
Where did it say that the Miracle Machine brought Darkseid back to life?
Really? Darkseid can resurrect himself even after he was erased from existence?

Rage.Of.Olympus
How else was he resurrected

Did it say he was resurrected? Maybe Morrison said f*ck it and brought him back? What was the explanation for him returning in Batman? Now that I think about it, was it even said anywhere that Superman killed Darkseid? I don't know, I'm just not in the habit of jumping to conclusions without actual....evidence.

It takes time as to how far he was dispersed. It was a planetary attack which superman can easily replicate.

facepalm

Superman says that the counter vibrations would cancel out Darkseid's essence and that was the last attack on darkseid which according to Monitors erased him from existence. Both basic science and on panel proof makes it clear that Darkseid was erased from existence yet you still argue about it? No wonder you're a thor fan.

Superman isn't comparable to Galactus, even if all he destroyed was a backyard. And there you go again, jumping to space cheese feats. I thought you were all about the relative?

The Monitor's said Darkseid was erased from existence? Then post the scan and end the discussion. What does me being a Thor fan have to do with anything?

You seem to have a problem when people don't take your word as gospel, get use to it. Do I have to dl Final Crisis and search for scans myself? Because once I put any actual effort into this, it's just going to end up with me raping your face like usual.

Branlor Swift

Yes, Superman canceled out his vibrations with counter vibrations. Where does it say that he erased him from existence? Sorry, I'm in business but I don't understand how theoretical science from our world translates into comic book physics? And in your scan it says he fell to his doom, okay but how does that support that Superman erased him? You make a lot of leaps without conclusive evidence. http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/025-Annihilation3.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/026-Annihilation3.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/027-Annihilation3.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Annihilation-HeraldsofGalactus1-027.jpg

No time frame is given, edit, actually, it's 15 days. All we know is that Stardust reformed from a Galactus attack that wiped out two herald level beings, and a planet, and then absorbed all the energy released. lol at Superman being able to do that.

abhilegend
Did it say he was resurrected? Maybe Morrison said f*ck it and brought him back? What was the explanation for him returning in Batman? Now that I think about it, was it even said anywhere that Superman killed Darkseid? I don't know, I'm just not in the habit of jumping to conclusions without actual....evidence.

Superman isn't comparable to Galactus, even if all he destroyed was a backyard. And there you go again, jumping to space cheese feats. I thought you were all about the relative?

The Monitor's said Darkseid was erased from existence? Then post the scan and end the discussion. What does me being a Thor fan have to do with anything?

You seem to have a problem when people don't take your word as gospel, get use to it. Do I have to dl Final Crisis and search for scans myself? Because once I put any actual effort into this, it's just going to end up with me raping your face like usual.
Hahaha. Batman was never killed. It was just a clone which was showed in final crisis. Have you even read final crisis? You are now owning yourself.

I know. That blast was also blocked by Stardust and Firelord long enough to evacuate the whole planet. Again with stardust, he doesn't have any showings without space cheese. Or do you prefer storm blasting him apart?

Its getting ridiculous. Monitors straight up tells us that "Darkseid fell through existence to his doom". What else do you need?

I have a problem with people who can't add 2+2=4 which you're being now. Go ahead, I would just bust your fantasies as usual.

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/025-Annihilation3.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/026-Annihilation3.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/027-Annihilation3.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Annihilation-HeraldsofGalactus1-027.jpg

No time frame is given. All we know is that Stardust reformed from a Galactus attack that wiped out two herald level beings, and a planet, and then absorbed all the energy released. lol at Superman being able to do that.

Pretty much my thoughts. And thanks for the scans.

operator616
Really? Darkseid can resurrect himself even after he was erased from existence?

morrison's portrayal of the new gods was metaphysical, batman the missing chapters which basically retells the whole final crisis incident involving darkseid makes it pretty clear that the new gods are concepts, ideas, not physical beings:

http://i.imgur.com/qTEsspv.jpg

so if superman killed him, he'll just return, so it's entirely possible that he was reincarnating, especially when we consider what hurt was supposed to represent.

though i read all this years ago so i may be missing some slight details, there may be as well other explanations, ill check it out when i have more spare time.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hahaha. Batman was never killed. It was just a clone which was showed in final crisis. Have you even read final crisis? You are now owning yourself.

I know. That blast was also blocked by Stardust and Firelord long enough to evacuate the whole planet. Again with stardust, he doesn't have any showings without space cheese. Or do you prefer storm blasting him apart?

Its getting ridiculous. Monitors straight up tells us that "Darkseid fell through existence to his doom". What else do you need?

I have a problem with people who can't add 2+2=4 which you're being now. Go ahead, I would just bust your fantasies as usual.

Slow down and actually read what I posted. Who said anything about Batman being killed? You're so desperate to make me look silly that you end up just making yourself look dumb. Of course I have.

We're talking about Stardust blocking a blast from Galactus and you're complaining about a lack of relative showings? Are you listening to yourself? We know where Stardust stands, he's a powerful High Herald and from all indications, Superman can't kill him. And as far as I'm concerned, he didn't kill Darkseid either based on the evidence in this thread unless you can prove otherwise.

laughing out loud

You said: "which according to Monitors erased him from existence."

Now you're saying the Monitor's actually said: "Darkseid fell through existence to his doom"

The first =/= The second. Prove that Superman erased Darkseid from existence or shut up about it.

Yes Abhil, that's what usually happens, you bust my fantasies, lawlz.

Branlor Swift
Pretty much my thoughts. And thanks for the scans. I edited it.

Stardust was next shown 15 days later. From an attack that should have utterly annihilated her and absorbed her entire essence into Galactus.

So, that's the only time she's ever been shown to take time reforming.

iceman24567
abhi has entered douchemode again

xJLxKing
morrison's portrayal of the new gods was metaphysical, batman the missing chapters which basically retells the whole final crisis incident involving darkseid makes it pretty clear that the new gods are concepts, ideas, not physical beings:

http://i.imgur.com/qTEsspv.jpg

so if superman killed him, he'll just return, so it's entirely possible that he was reincarnating, especially when we consider what hurt was supposed to represent.

though i read all this years ago so i may be missing some slight details, there may be as well other explanations, ill check it out when i have more spare time. ummmm youkinda ruined your own argument considering the fact that they are ideas that can and will eventually come back, it just means Superman killed DS but he came back. Going by your definition

Rage.Of.Olympus
So was it ever actually said in any comic that Superman erased Darkseid from existence? Was it even clarified that Superman killed Darkseid since we saw him return in Batman?

I see a lot of leaps of logic being made here.

xJLxKing
So was it ever actually said in any comic that Superman erased Darkseid from existence? Was it even clarified that Superman killed Darkseid since we saw him return in Batman?

I see a lot of leaps of logic being made here. you going to ignore what abhi posted?

iceman24567
you going to ignore what abhi posted? To be fair Final crisis leaves alot of room for different interpretations.

Rage.Of.Olympus
you going to ignore what abhi posted?

Abhil posted this:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16184462/darkseidexistence.jpg.html

How does that support Darkseid being erased by Superman? Hell, Doom doesn't even necessarily mean Death in the first place. Especially since Darkseid apparently returned in a lesser form.

I see a lot of speculation being made. Speculation is fine, but you guys are passing them off as facts, as if there's no room left for different interpretations.

xJLxKing
I'm sorry a author can't use words that don't like doom lolz.

abhilegend
Slow down and actually read what I posted. Who said anything about Batman being killed? You're so desperate to make me look silly that you end up just making yourself look dumb. Of course I have.

We're talking about Stardust blocking a blast from Galactus and you're complaining about a lack of relative showings? Are you listening to yourself? We know where Stardust stands, he's a powerful High Herald and from all indications, Superman can't kill him. And as far as I'm concerned, he didn't kill Darkseid either based on the evidence in this thread unless you can prove otherwise.

laughing out loud

You said: "which according to Monitors erased him from existence."

Now you're saying the Monitor's actually said: "Darkseid fell through existence to his doom"

The first =/= The second. Prove that Superman erased Darkseid from existence or shut up about it.

Yes Abhil, that's what usually happens, you bust my fantasies, lawlz.
Sorry for that. Its kinda late here, around 3 AM and I can't sleep.

Yeah and Superman routinely tanks attacks from beings on Galactus level without getting smashed to pieces. If that's not convincing enough for you that superman killed darkseid, I guess nothing would ever be.

Is there any difference to them? Are you sure you can read?

Haha, now you're straight up denying on panel evidence. We straight up saw Superman killing darkseid and erasing him from existence as stated by superman himself and later proved by Monitors.

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16186976_Final_Crisis_07_Page_024.jpg

Tell me rage, what was that shattering of darkseid's essence and his last words? Superman singing Darkseid to sleep? Lulz.

You're such a laugh rage.

operator616
ummmm youkinda ruined your own argument considering the fact that they are ideas that can and will eventually come back, it just means Superman killed DS but he came back. Going by your definition

which is exactly my point

superman didn't erase darkseid from existence, because if he did, he never even had the chance to come back. He killed him, but seeing how darkseid is a concept/idea, he came back and was trying to reincarnate in a physical form.

iceman24567
Meh the headache that was Final Crisis haunts us even today...

abhilegend
Abhil posted this:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16184462/darkseidexistence.jpg.html

How does that support Darkseid being erased by Superman? Hell, Doom doesn't even necessarily mean Death in the first place. Especially since Darkseid apparently returned in a lesser form.

I see a lot of speculation being made. Speculation is fine, but you guys are passing them off as facts, as if there's no room left for different interpretations.
"Fell through existence to his doom", "In his absence, the first flower grew". Tell me rage, what does that mean in your world?

abhilegend

superman didn't erase darkseid from existence, because if he did, he never even had the chance to come back. He killed him, but seeing how darkseid is a concept/idea, he came back and was trying to reincarnate in a physical form.
Which is contradictory to what Monitors said. Your speculations aren't above on panel proof.

xJLxKing

superman didn't erase darkseid from existence, because if he did, he never even had the chance to come back. He killed him, but seeing how darkseid is a concept/idea, he came back and was trying to reincarnate in a physical form. except he does Doe, he is not the embodiment of said idea. His physical form was destroyed by Batman, flash, and br. Yet in FC7 he had no physical form. There are no more dimensions, no more ideas, nothing but emptyness. The mm returned everything back with said ideas...

No idea what is soohard to understand

-Pr-
Why is Final Crisis at all relevant to this thread?

Rage.Of.Olympus
"Fell through existence to his doom", "In his absence, the first flower grew". Tell me rage, what does that mean in your world?

None of that means he died much less was erased from existence, especially since he was something of a metaphysical concept.

That being said, I'm of the personal opinion that Darkseid died, he was shot with Radion which is fatal to New Gods, I don't see how Darkseid could survive that even if Superman hadn't done anything. I'd have to re-read Batman to make sure how he came back though.

I was just curious if you had more conclusive evidence. Still find it odd how you try to pass of speculation as fact.

iceman24567
Originally posted by -Pr-
Why is Final Crisis at all relevant to this thread? Supermans superkillersinging move. Please unleash the beast bro

snowdragon
-Post Crisis Superman

Is going to have a hard time with Stardust let alone Surfer

Rage.Of.Olympus
Sorry for that. Its kinda late here, around 3 AM and I can't sleep.

Yeah and Superman routinely tanks attacks from beings on Galactus level without getting smashed to pieces. If that's not convincing enough for you that superman killed darkseid, I guess nothing would ever be.

Is there any difference to them? Are you sure you can read?

Haha, now you're straight up denying on panel evidence. We straight up saw Superman killing darkseid and erasing him from existence as stated by superman himself and later proved by Monitors.

Tell me rage, what was that shattering of darkseid's essence and his last words? Superman singing Darkseid to sleep? Lulz.

You're such a laugh rage.

Re-read things twice if it's late, it's what I usually do just in case I miss anything.

Routinely? I don't think so, not to mention this isn't about taking punishment but dishing it out. Actual evidence saying he did, would convince me.

I'm not denying anything but you're trying to pass off such a vague scene as one possible fact. Especially since the best evidence you have is Darkseid falling to his Doom. And we saw him return.

Imo? It was Darkseid finally dying but that's not what you're arguing. According to you, Darkseid was erased from existence. You have to prove that last part and so far you have no evidence.

Be glad for the little things I guess.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>