Who Is The Most Powerful Universe Buster In Comic History?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sekarum
Which character is the most powerful universe destroyer in comic book history?

Who destroyed a universe the easiest and quickest?

Did the character do anything in addition to destroying the universe (i.e did the character not only destroy the present timeline, but also past timelines like the 1900s, 1800s, 1700s, etc, affect, but not destroy other universes besides the one being destroyed, etc.)?

I am referring to characters who destroyed only a SINGLE universe, and nothing more. Warping reality or anything like that in other universes, but not outright destroying them, is included as well.

I apologize if my English is bad, since it is not my first language. I also apologize if I posted this in the wrong section of the site. If I did, please inform a mod or admin to move it, or let me know so that I can inform a mod or admin to move it.

Endless Mike
Maybe when Lucifer Morningstar took out the Mansions of Silence.

Cogito
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Maybe when Lucifer Morningstar took out the Mansions of Silence.

That was a dimension

pym-ftw
Mxy

LeonBuco666
Mxy

Cogito
If I'm understanding the OP correctly, Mxy shouldn't really count

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Cogito
If I'm understanding the OP correctly, Mxy shouldn't really count he still destroyed a universe, albeit every phucking universe but still haha, and kid franklin richards is probably the most powrrful universe buster

ODG
Originally posted by Sekarum
I am referring to characters who destroyed only a SINGLE universe, and nothing more. In which case, Thanos w/ HOTU probably qualifies.

operator616
there are 2 different questions to answer in this thread from what i understand

who's the most powerful character who destroyed a universe? it's definitely thanos when he acquired the heart of the infinity imo.

who destroyed the universe the easiest way? Korvac nullifying an alternate universe, is the first thing that comes to mind.

Emi~Kiro
Did Abarax destroy a universe?

Golgo13
Mxy.

mighty adam
Thanos hotu, Franklin Richards, Hal pal, mxy,......superman prime big grin

Stoic
Originally posted by ODG
In which case, Thanos w/ HOTU probably qualifies.

thumb up

abhilegend
Waverider.

Odekahn
ZH Parallax, Beyonder, Crisis AM, Galactus, Phoenix Force, imperiex, Ion Kyle, Volthoom

ODG
Originally posted by Emi~Kiro
Did Abarax destroy a universe? He deteriorated the walls separating the universes of the Marvel Multiverse and killed a bunch of alternate Galactuses. Originally posted by Odekahn
ZH Parallax, Beyonder, Crisis AM, Galactus, Phoenix Force, imperiex, Ion Kyle, Volthoom I don't think anybody has so quickly destroyed a single universe as Thanos w/ HOTU did. He absorbed the universe in like a few panels.

ZH Parallax used a roundabout way of doing it by manipulating the loop linking the end/beginning of time. Beyonder... never destroyed a universe, I don't think? CoIE Anti-Monitor had to use anti-matter waves, which... wasn't anywhere near instantaneous. Neither 616 Galactus, 616 Phoenix have destroyed universes I don't think. Imperiex Prime took his sweet time hollowing out galaxies methodically... which I guess would have eventually collapsed the universe eventually. Neither Ion Kyle, nor Volthoo ever destroyed the universe either.

Some alternate Nazi Reed Richards destroyed his universe in a fit of anger. I guess that should count.

Golgo13
Monarch?

DTM
PR Beyonder.

TheLordofMurder
Kubik reality warped Post Retcon Beyonders entire universe into a sphere which he held in the palm of his hand in just two panels...

ODG
^ He didn't destroy it though. Originally posted by Golgo13
Monarch? Completely unintentional and seemingly at the cost of his own life. While it may have been quick, it wasn't very easy. Which is one of the things the OP is looking for.

Also, while Monarch's quantum explosion wiped away all life in that universe, it didn't actually destroy it completely. The planet Earth was still around and the ruins of humanity remained. Kind of like how the Nega Bomb devastated life throughout the Kree star systems (98% of the Kree population actually) but didn't destroy its planets completely. Originally posted by DTM
PR Beyonder. Don't actually recall him destroying a universe? Refresh my memory?

xJLxKing
Mxy? Destroying anything with a snap of a finger

Cogito
Does nobody read the OP?

I always assumed, for whatever reason, that Thanos w/ HOTU absorbed everything rather than just a single universe. Maybe I was wrong.

Originally posted by Emi~Kiro
Did Abarax destroy a universe?
His presence was supposedly destroying multiple universes, so he's out.
Originally posted by mighty adam
Thanos hotu, Franklin Richards, Hal pal, mxy,......superman prime big grin
See above, has not destroyed a universe to my knowledge, destroyed multiple universes via hypertime, multiversal, didn't completely destroy that universe.

Originally posted by Odekahn
ZH Parallax, Beyonder, Crisis AM, Galactus, Phoenix Force, imperiex, Ion Kyle, Volthoom
See above, see ODG, multiversal, see ODG, see ODG, did not destroy a universe, did not destroy a universe, did not destroy a universe.

"Id"
Legion came close to destroying reality 616.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.