Underrated Rown Atkinson film's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C-3POTheClever
There are 4 Comedies starring Rowan Atkinson that I really like. These are Mr Bean: Thwe Ultimat Disater Movie, Mr Bean's Holiday, Johnny English & Johnny English: Reborn.I find all these film's to be really hilerious & good, but for some reson other people don't seem to like them & I don't get why? A lot of people seem to hate these 4 film's. If you're a hater of 1, some or all of these film's please let me know why you dislike them.

Sadako of Girth
Every time his work is diluted for mass export it becomes less, imho.

Blackadder (especially 2 and 4) any day of the week.

Kazenji
Seen that Blackadder that movie that they did "Back & Forth'.

Impediment
I have all of the episodes of Mr. Bean on DVD. I love Rowan Atkinson, but the Mr. Bean movies just didn't have same magic as the show, in my opinion.

C-3POTheClever
Originally posted by Impediment
I have all of the episodes of Mr. Bean on DVD. I love Rowan Atkinson, but the Mr. Bean movies just didn't have same magic as the show, in my opinion. I think the shows better, but I still like the film's.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Kazenji
Seen that Blackadder that movie that they did "Back & Forth'.

Back and forth was nothing compared to the TV show.

Back and forth was just a millienium dome promo, more or less.

Patient_Leech
Natalie Imbruglia was in the first Johnny English.. love I've had a crush on her for a very, very long time. I never saw the second film.

http://www.fidicaro.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/natalie_imbruglia1.jpg

Kazenji
For those Johnny English movies i prefer the second movie more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.