Brainiac VS marvel earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emi~Kiro
http://ideonexus.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/brainiac2000.jpg
this version of Brainiac with a months prep (no war world, someone told me he actually had it at some point in this incarnation)

Can he take current marvel U? No cosmic heroes unless they are currently earth bound.

If is version of Brainiac can't do it then which version can under the same stipulations?

pym-ftw
Pym solos

beatboks
no version of Brainiac is defeating Doom, Strange, Magneto ( due to him being mostly metal and all technology which is affected by magnetic oulse with only a months prep, I dont care if he has war world. there are other problems too.

Golgo13
Brainiac can take any Marvel genius except Doom or Reed, IMO.

pym-ftw
huh
Pym is noticeably better vs A.I. than Reed

beatboks
Originally posted by pym-ftw
huh
Pym is noticeably better vs A.I. than Reed

Brainiac hasn't been a AI since pre COIE.

He is a Coluan Genius. A race who achieved Space travel while dinosaurs walked the earth. BY the time of the Egyptian empire their computers had become sentient and controlled and brain washed the race to serve them. they would allow genius' every now and then to develop freely without their influence ( so as to achieve their full potential) and encourage them to serve them willingly. Vril Dox I was such a Genius who sought to escape and take over Colu for himself. He has over the years transfered his essence / Intellect into other forms like that of Milton Fine and an android body he developed but his isn't artificial.

pym-ftw
isn't Brainiac 13 just a computer virus?

maybe A.I. was the wrong word,....

Synthetic, parasitic host program better?

beatboks
No he is an organic beaing from the planet Colu called Vril Dox. he ahs a son called Vril Dox II ( a clone really that he made some genetic alterations to who despises him and everything he stands for and made an intergalactic police force to stand for everything his father doesn't) and a grandson called Lyrl Dox and descendants down through the ages to Brainiac 5 and on.

He transferred his mind into a human called Milton Fine at one point. then created a synthetic artificial life form with physical powers to match Superman to house his consciousness for a while also. The Coluan people do have the Coluan Data core which is a data storage system that all of them can link their consciousness into ( using this they can move said consciousness into other artificial constructs. But he is definitely NOT artificial.

janus77
Cho w/ BannerTech ftw.

Stoic
There are Earthbound Celestials, Ultron, Reed Richards, Hank Pym, Dr. Doom, Blue Marvel, Bruce Banner, Tony Stark, Franklin Richards, and many more that would put a stop to Brainiac's schemes. The Celestial's in general may take notice of Brainiac's schemes to undo what they deem fit for the planet so that's why I brought them into the equation. He would be defeated IMO and quickly.

Odekahn
Ultron solos

SevenShackles
Originally posted by beatboks
no version of Brainiac is defeating Doom, Strange, Magneto ( due to him being mostly metal and all technology which is affected by magnetic oulse with only a months prep, I dont care if he has war world. there are other problems too.

The OP said current Marvel, is Magneto still semi depowered? If so Im not sure he can rip into a skull ship and then brainiac cuz last time I checked he seriously exhausted himself tearing up a sentinel.

Golgo13
No he is an organic beaing from the planet Colu called Vril Dox. he ahs a son called Vril Dox II ( a clone really that he made some genetic alterations to who despises him and everything he stands for and made an intergalactic police force to stand for everything his father doesn't) and a grandson called Lyrl Dox and descendants down through the ages to Brainiac 5 and on.

He transferred his mind into a human called Milton Fine at one point. then created a synthetic artificial life form with physical powers to match Superman to house his consciousness for a while also. The Coluan people do have the Coluan Data core which is a data storage system that all of them can link their consciousness into ( using this they can move said consciousness into other artificial constructs. But he is definitely NOT artificial.

thumb up

abhilegend
Brainiac 13 IS a program. He battled Imperiex across infinite timelines and in future turned entire universe into his program. He has destroyed entire timelines. Nobody on marvel earth barred a cosmic is stopping him.

abhilegend
This is true Brainiac 13 at the end of time who has remade the whole cosmos in his image and was fighting imperiex across time.

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16179079_Young_Justice_Drafted_31_CitizenPain-DCP.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16179077_image2qs.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16179083_Young_Justice_Drafted_33_CitizenPain-DCP.jpg

Anybody saying Ultron or shit should recheck.

Golgo13
lol@ Pym or Banner tech. thumb up

SevenShackles
Originally posted by abhilegend
This is true Brainiac 13 at the end of time who has remade the whole cosmos in his image and was fighting imperiex across time.

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16179079_Young_Justice_Drafted_31_CitizenPain-DCP.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16179077_image2qs.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16179083_Young_Justice_Drafted_33_CitizenPain-DCP.jpg

Anybody saying Ultron or shit should recheck.

Aren't the avengers stacked with some serious firepower lately? Not to say it's easy for them more so with this Brainiac with a months prep on everyone but im sure they can muster a good counter offensive.

beatboks
Originally posted by abhilegend
Brainiac 13 IS a program. He battled Imperiex across infinite timelines and in future turned entire universe into his program. He has destroyed entire timelines. Nobody on marvel earth barred a cosmic is stopping him.
OP doesnt say Brainiac 13 it just says Brainiac, which means 1. there are plenty of other DC brainiacs that would be problems but it's none of them

SevenShackles
OP doesnt say Brainiac 13 it just says Brainiac, which means 1. there are plenty of other DC brainiacs that would be problems but it's none of them
It says the brainiac pictured which is 13.

beatboks
Originally posted by SevenShackles
It says the brainiac pictured which is 13.

ha ha that settles it, need my eyes checked in my old age. I could 't work out what part of the image was brainiac

JakeTheBank
Doom.

Glad we solved that conundrum.

Golgo13
ha ha that settles it, need my eyes checked in my old age. I could 't work out what part of the image was brainiac

Haha! No worries. That Brainiac was a beast, though.

Branlor Swift
There's no way Brainiac is beating any decent planet with a month of prep

Especially without Warworld

Golgo13
Originally posted by Emi~Kiro
http://ideonexus.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/brainiac2000.jpg
this version of Brainiac with a months prep (no war world, someone told me he actually had it at some point in this incarnation)

Can he take current marvel U? No cosmic heroes unless they are currently earth bound.

If is version of Brainiac can't do it then which version can under the same stipulations?

One question, does Brainiac have one sided prep?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
There's no way Brainiac is beating any decent planet with a month of prep

Especially without Warworld
What kind of prep would he need then? I remember this version vaguely (mostly due to hate of his often 3D illustration) so I'm not sure how much prep means what with him. I mostly remember him from OWAW.

Emi~Kiro
So only Doom has been given as a potential answer to the brainiac invasion? Any more ideas here :3

janus77
Originally posted by Golgo13
lol@ Pym or Banner tech. thumb up
To be fair, I said Cho w/BannerTech.

Banner with BannerTech is entirely unnecessary.

-Pr-
Cho would get assimilated.

janus77
Originally posted by -Pr-
Cho would get assimilated.
There's laws against that, he's a minor!

-Pr-
Brainiac is ABOVE YOUR PUNY LAWS!!!

Golgo13
Banner tech doesn't compare to Brainiac's tech. You need someone higher like Reed or Doom. Everyone else isn't comparable.

janus77
Originally posted by -Pr-
Brainiac is ABOVE YOUR PUNY LAWS!!!
That's exactly (word for word! yes ) what everyone convicted under such laws says!

janus77
Banner tech doesn't compare to Brainiac's tech. You need someone higher like Reed or Doom. Everyone else isn't comparable.
Banner's pawned them both, whilst holding back.

Seriously, Banner's got the tech to put Brainiac down. His merest thumb drive coding doodles manage to flummox and pawn Stark and Beast... Just imagine what he'd do if he sat down to write some proper code ... Maybe even using Vi.

Golgo13
Originally posted by janus77
Banner's pawned them both, whilst holding back.

Seriously, Banner's got the tech to put Brainiac down. His merest thumb drive coding doodles manage to flummox and pawn Stark and Beast... Just imagine what he'd do if he sat down to write some proper code ... Maybe even using Vi.

He's owned them in one sided prep? because Reed is on average above Banner and always will be. Same with your Brainiac's.

janus77
He's owned them in one sided prep? because Reed is on average above Banner and always will be. Same with your Brainiac's.
He owned them and Tony and Osborn and pretty much everyone, with minimal resources. He's owned Tony badly, pretty much every encounter he's had with him. And Tony's not far off Reed, and is supposed to be better at tech.

Banner's tech skills (especially in the area of programming) are better than Tony's (which are supposed to be superior to Reed's skills in the area).

Golgo13
He owned them and Tony and Osborn and pretty much everyone, with minimal resources. He's owned Tony badly, pretty much every encounter he's had with him. And Tony's not far off Reed, and is supposed to be better at tech.

Banner's tech skills (especially in the area of programming) are better than Tony's (which are supposed to be superior to Reed's skills in the area).

What makes Banner better at tech? Brainiac has visited countless worlds with tech and has uploaded that info into him. He nearly defeated both Vril and Lyrl in a prep war and Vril is above Tony and Banner for that matter.

janus77
Because he effortlessly hacked every single tech he came across, from Leader's tech to Doom's tech and magic to Stark and Hammer.

All with minimal resources (almost no resources, when you compare with Stark, Reed et al) and even bested McCoy and Stark without even having to counter their attacks against his program.

Golgo13
Because he effortlessly hacked every single tech he came across, from Leader's tech to Doom's tech and magic to Stark and Hammer.

All with minimal resources (almost no resources, when you compare with Stark, Reed et al) and even bested McCoy and Stark without even having to counter their attacks against his program.

Brainiac's have technopathy as well. Just because he can hack Tony's or Doom's tech does not necessarily mean he can hack Braniac's.

Blue Area Vet
With no prep, Magneto and Polaris hold him in place while Blue Marvel, Hulk and Hyperion Swiss cheese Brainiac up. Layla Miller says "I know how to beat him." Thor replies "Aye, me too, young Layla" and Godblast the cite out of him. Captain Universe says "Thanks Earth heroes, else I would have soloed him." Franklin Richards says me too. Strange said me three and points to Black Bolt and says him four. Ultron, High Evolutionary and Apocolypse fight over the remains.

Golgo13
Brainiac has a month of prep...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.