opinions? ideas?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

odin
I was thinking about the new Indiana Jones movie comming out..... and something hit me... something that i'd LOVE to see in it....

I pictured indy... doing one of those clasic... running away from death scenes..... be it something(ie: boulder, water) or someone(Nazi's, psycho occultic followers).......

..... and while he is running for his life, almost literally run into Angelina Joli(Laura Croft) who is running across his path... from some other unseen danger of her own....

they stop... smile at each other.... give one of those "looks" to each other... then she continues running across his path....... and away... and he continues running forward.......

I think it sticks (kindof) with the interesting humor of the previous movies....

And although the time periods are WAY off, Laura is known for doing some wierd stuff... so... who knows......

And.. yes... it would need the cooperation of two diffrent movie production companies.... But..... i thought it was amusing.

I would like to know what anybody else thinks about the idea....
And if it is a good idea..... who should i get in contact with??

BackFire349
i think lara croft should be banned as being a movie character any more.

finti
indeed get her back to Playstation

BackFire349
thats not a good idea either, her games werent much better then her movies. she should only live on with nude drawings.

finti
nude drawings, man you need a girlfriend again

Corran
On the subject of Nude Drawings, BF you still not posted 'that pic'.

finti
no need to either

Thomas H
NO!

BackFire349
the people have spoken.

BackFire349
and yes finti, i do need a gf again.

Mujaffa
indy jones : old and busted
lara croft : sweet hotness

Julie
crazy idea

Sünden
I like it. Yes, Lara Croft sucks, but the actual idea is comical.

Julie
Lara Crof t is ok...but Indiana Jones is cool:-)

GordonSkywalker
I like Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade the best. I saw the Lara Croft movie but wasn't too impressed by it.

Corran
We can live in hope. big grin

Julie
confused

yes the Last Crusade was the best of the Indiana Jones movies

GordonSkywalker
I hear they're going to do another one. Harrison Ford is champing at the bit I hear. If you listen hard enough you might just hear him!(Sorry it is very late as I compose this!)

Augeybana
Yeah I believe this is the last one.

GordonSkywalker
He can't possibly get any younger as he is getting older.

Augeybana
True but at least he's getting a young wife from that show ally Mc beal

GordonSkywalker
He is? When did this happen?

Augeybana
A couple of months ago because he just this month got a divorce and had to wait till it offical to marry her he was with her at the Oscars.

GordonSkywalker
I think I missed the Oscars. Did he win anything?

Augeybana
No.I don't think he evr one one that sucks for an actor who made the most money in box office sales then any actor or actress.

GordonSkywalker
His career seems to have dwindled lately. They aired Clear and Present Danger this past weekend here. I watched some of it, but these type of spy thrillers are more up my father's alley! big grin

Augeybana
Yeah well to keep actors celeberities alive is sequels look how many of them are coming in the near future.

GordonSkywalker
A whole slew of them. It's amazing how much of today's movie industry is dedicated to sequels instead of brand new and original ideas.

Augeybana
Yeah hope they ain't running out of ideas but any movie that makes $$$ there's a demand for sequels by studios.

GordonSkywalker
I know. Like the recent hubbub about another Alien movie which is putting things too far out there for me personally.

Augeybana
Yeah that was a franchise put in dirt so sad I loved the first 2 movies.

Damn a have to get off well good night Oh Captain,My Captain.

GordonSkywalker
Very well then augey.

BackFire349
the only way that crossover would be good, is if when lara croft stopped for the split second to look at indiana, she got crushed by the boulder and died and we never had to speak of her again.

GordonSkywalker
Hahahaha!

Augeybana
Here's hoping.

GordonSkywalker
Jones better than Croft!

Julie
backfire has an interesting idea.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

odin
I actually heard some info on that.... heard that companies have to pretty much make a bid on him.... because he only does one movie a year now MAX and that he will only film in the summer... so his Children can be with him?? while ther away from school??

GordonSkywalker
I was not aware of any limits he placed on his acting schedule due to his kids and other considerations. Very interesting.

odin
yeah... apparently.... he decided to be more family oriented... or something..... he allready had tons o money set aside....

GordonSkywalker
That is always a cool thing.

Dexx
i voted for that last option, mokey boy.

Indiana jones is almost as bad as a movie can get.
Tomb rider..not that far from it. If it wouldn't have been for Angelina (who knows why she took that role) the movie would've been the worst production i would have seen on the big screen.

the combination?...i don't wanna know

Augeybana
Indiana Jones rocked I can't wait for another Sequel.

mechmoggy
Indy kicks ass! cool

Tomb Raider sucked a fat one. Booooo. sad

GordonSkywalker
Indiana Jones is cool. Tomb Raider is okay I guess. A union of both might be interesting to see.

Dexx
oh..christ. It would be like those combos of Xena and Hercules.

GordonSkywalker
That is something different entirely.

preston mullins
What if Tomb Raider's Dad, Jon Voight, crosses paths with Indiana Jones? That could be interesting. They could fight over some German chick and call the film 'Womb Raider.'

GordonSkywalker
I hope not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.