Right-wing preacher condemns Star Trek Into Darkness for bestiality

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
more in the link

http://io9.com/right-wing-preacher-condemns-star-trek-into-darkness-fo-683228506

Omega Vision
smh

-Pr-
lol.

quanchi112
Give me five minutes with this guy and I'd set him straight.

Shakyamunison
Well Kirk is a perv. laughing out loud

In the original TV show, Kirk was trying to jump every female alien that came along. Remember, that was in the 60's. No one called it bestiality back then. I don't get it.

All of this because Kirk was doing it with a beautiful woman with green make up all over her, but no one makes a peep about the strange relationship between Scotty and that little alien. Now that is bestiality. laughing

Badabing
Originally posted by Kazenji
more in the link

http://io9.com/right-wing-preacher-condemns-star-trek-into-darkness-fo-683228506 I can't stand specists. I deal with them every day. sneer

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Well Kirk is a perv. laughing out loud

In the original TV show, Kirk was trying to jump every female alien that came along. Remember, that was in the 60's. No one called it bestiality back then. I don't get it.

All of this because Kirk was doing it with a beautiful woman with green make up all over her, but no one makes a peep about the strange relationship between Scotty and that little alien. Now that is bestiality. laughing
There weren't many female aliens though. Aside from Spock, TOS didn't really have many aliens compared to other Treks.

He apparently had banged half the Federation's human population though given all the "old flames" that showed up.

riv6672
This is what he took away from Into Darkness?
The whole eugenics thing didnt bother him?
Or...a person in a position of power twisting the truth and lying to those who believed in him to further his own agenda?

(Link wouldnt open for me. If my points were addressed by him, i know not. Just going by what i read here.)

Darth Truculent
In Star Wars, Twi'Lek females interbreed with human males and nobody says a thing. Nothing wrong with an Orion. smile

Shey Tapani
Hell with him, thanks Trek that you left the limo lib stuff behing in the reboot. Goodbye TNG politics and say hello to capitalism.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.