Adam Warlock, Captain Mar-Vell, & Sersi vs Aquaman, Blue Beetle, & Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins? No bfr

guy222
T1

pym-ftw
Team 1 solidly

-Pr-
Yeah, it's a bit stacked tbh.

Digi
Yikes. Marvel.

Sin I AM
damn

golem370
Mar-Vell Not Genis

Digi
Originally posted by golem370
Mar-Vell Not Genis

Still. Warlock, Sersi...like I said, yikes.

golem370
I was going to use Booster would that have been better?

Digi
Nah. He'd still be outclassed pretty much across the board. Replace Beetle or AQ with, say, PC Cpt. Atom and you have a fight.

golem370
AQ out and PC Cap in

Digi
At that point, I'm conflicted. Warlock, Sersi, Atom, and WW could all take each other out if they fight intelligently. I see the other two as likely non-factors, though I'm admittedly not too knowledgeable about Mar-Vell. It would be a better fight though.

golem370
Well Mar-Vell killed Thanos right?

Sin I AM
still going with team one. sersi imo is a tad bit better than diana. once she falls i dont see atom doing much to warlock

golem370
I thought Adam and Mar-Vell would be a good team.

Digi
Well Mar-Vell killed Thanos right?

He stopped him. But he's not as powerful as him. It's like saying Reed stopped Galactus. The gap isn't quite as big, but same idea.

srug

Branlor Swift
Mar-Vell at one point stored enough energy in him to create an entire star. But he still got beat up by Thor.

He was able to match up decently with the Drax who was one punching planetoids and ripping the cores out of small suns though. He also was able to resist the Cosmic Cube enough to destroy it. He also flipped out once and beat the dick out of an insane Ronan.

He was able to effect class 100s. And he had about the speed and agility of Spider-Man without the bands. But with high level fighting skills. With the bands he could amp to a decent degree and was pretty fast. Along with decent blasts.

But no, he never killed Thanos. In fact he's been shattered by him a couple times, and upgraded Thanos revived him and later one shot killed him in the same comic...

He could give WW a fight, but he'd lose. Though, him vs Aquaman would be good since he's been able to fight Namor pretty decent before his bands, and after. Not sure about Beetle though.

golem370
When I made this thread I add Cap and A-Man fighting

beatboks
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yeah, it's a bit stacked tbh.

A BIT

Understatement of the year

beatboks
I thought Adam and Mar-Vell would be a good team.

They are and Adding Sersi even better their just facing people who aren't in their league.

Adam defeated Mephisto in his own realm. He did this after Mephisto made Silver Surfer his *****.

When you add Mar-vel with cosmic awareness, energy manipulation sufficient to take down AQ and Blue Beetle from afar.

As well as Sersi who can simply alter their molecules to what ever, mind rape them or blow them to bits with her energy manip,

It's overkill. Honestly I don't see Capt Atom making that much of a change. It's closer yes but they still go down.

quanchi112
Team Warlock wins.

Sin I AM
When I made this thread I add Cap and A-Man fighting

wonder woman is fine....Atom is a good change but i consider him a glass cannon, some may like him but he's always been meh to me. i hear the current incarnation is up there but i know nothing of him. you'd also need to get rid of blue beetle...totally out of his league, switch him out with an elite lantern like sinestro or hal, or magic heavy like black adam or zatanna to counter warlock and sersi respectively...but then it would be a stomp in dc favor cuz mar-vell is "weak" compared to them so id change him out for genis (not insane version) or gladiator etc

abhilegend
Namor pretty much oneshotted Mar-vell. Aquaman is no namor though.

Digi
With Pre-FP Cpt. Atom in the fight, he might be the single most powerful. I'm surprised his addition for AQ didn't sway more people.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Sin I AM
wonder woman is fine....Atom is a good change but i consider him a glass cannon, some may like him but he's always been meh to me. i hear the current incarnation is up there but i know nothing of him. you'd also need to get rid of blue beetle...totally out of his league, switch him out with an elite lantern like sinestro or hal, or magic heavy like black adam or zatanna to counter warlock and sersi respectively...but then it would be a stomp in dc favor cuz mar-vell is "weak" compared to them so id change him out for genis (not insane version) or gladiator etc
Atom has his low showings but at his best he was a beast.

-Pr-
Originally posted by abhilegend
Namor pretty much oneshotted Mar-vell. Aquaman is no namor though.

Bad move...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.