Eragon series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadeSlayer15
Just got done watching the first movie, nothing like the book kinda stupid I thought, I have real eragon,brisinger,eldest and inheiritens. They were awesome and one of the best series I have read, I would even say that they are better than harry potter and lord of the rings but it seems that it isn't very popular. like to see opinions about it. thanks and sorry for the miss spells lol!

jmoul
I can say the exact same man. The Inheritance Cycle is among my favorite series, second only to the Legend of Drizzt from RA Salvatore. The Eragon movie didn't follow the book for sh!t, and it did an piss-poor job with that too. I would've been slightly okay with the movie had they been better than the book by not following the storyline, but no, they couldn't even do that. Literally everybody I know who has seen the movie and read the books say the same thing: the movie sucked so hard that it's no wonder people who haven't read them think that the books aren't worth the read.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.