Thanos vs Henshaw...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos with full access to all his tech vs Henry "Hank" Henshaw...

Battle to the Death or KO inside of the Matrix...

Who wins?

Stoic
Thanos wins that's who.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Stoic
Thanos wins that's who.

Based on?

pym-ftw
Thanos leaves the tech at home

Still wins

quanchi112
Naked Thanos wins.

golem370
Thanos was able to improve Rigelian tech in moments and hack their tech to do it.

zopzop
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Thanos leaves the tech at home

Still wins

Stoic
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Based on?

Being cooler, more powerful, more well rounded, and mysticism, as well as being more durable, stronger, and craftier.

TheGodKiller
Thanos wins.

Insane Titan
Thanos wins

TheLordofMurder
Henshaw would be a High Level reality warper in the Matrix while Thanos would be subject to having his code altered/tampered with via Henshaws technopathy...

What answer does Thanos has for that?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Thanos wins thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Henshaw would be a High Level reality warper in the Matrix while Thanos would be subject to having his code altered/tampered with via Henshaws technopathy...

What answer does Thanos has for that?

thumb up

Answer the question Quanchi...

quanchi112
thumb up

Answer the question Quanchi... Thanos wins. Everyone agrees. You've made this thread before. Mom surprised you didn't give Thanos indestructible katana this time.

TheLordofMurder
How does Thanos overcome Henshaws technopathy in the Matrix; unless you are able to provide compelling evidence to support your stance I'll consider your response trash (as I have the responses in this thread) and accept your consession willingly...

Happy Dance

quanchi112
How does Thanos overcome Henshaws technopathy in the Matrix; unless you are able to provide compelling evidence to support your stance I'll consider your response trash (as I have the responses in this thread) and accept your consession willingly...

Happy Dance Destroys Henshaw. Happens all the time.

smile

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Stoic
Being cooler, more powerful, more well rounded, and mysticism, as well as being more durable, stronger, and craftier.

None of those attributes would help Thanos overcome Henshaws technopathy while in the Matrix; consession accepted...

quanchi112
None of those attributes would help Thanos overcome Henshaws technopathy while in the Matrix; consession accepted... He destroys him. Henshaw was also overcame by DD clone at his own technopathy.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Destroys Henshaw. Happens all the time.

smile

How?

Henshaw would be stronger, faster, more durable, and be able capable of extreme reality warp...

You are failing to make a compelling argument to support Thanos winning; consession accepted!

Thanks for entertaining me Quanchi! smile

TheLordofMurder
He destroys him. Henshaw was also overcame by DD clone at his own technopathy.

DD clone evolved technopathy of his own (after being killed by Henshaw might I add); Thanos doesnt have this ability...

Also, that battle didnt occur in the Matrix...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by golem370
Thanos was able to improve Rigelian tech in moments and hack their tech to do it.

Thanus wouldnt have the opportunity to hack or improve any tech here; no prep for either side...

Thanus would start off inside of the Matrix battling Henshaw; he'd be fighting for his life from the very start...

quanchi112
Thanus wouldnt have the opportunity to hack or improve any tech here; no prep for either side...

Thanus would start off inside of the Matrix battling Henshaw; he'd be fighting for his life from the very start... Thanos grants Henshaw's wish.

quanchi112
How?

Henshaw would be stronger, faster, more durable, and be able capable of extreme reality warp...

You are failing to make a compelling argument to support Thanos winning; consession accepted!

Thanks for entertaining me Quanchi! smile Prove he is stronger. Thanos blasts can hurt Galactus. Easily destroys Henshaw who usually gets destroyed.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos grants Henshaw's wish.

Henshaws only wish in this senario would be to annihilate Thanos, so yeah, Henshaw would get his wish!

Happy Dance

quanchi112
DD clone evolved technopathy of his own (after being killed by Henshaw might I add); Thanos doesnt have this ability...

Also, that battle didnt occur in the Matrix... DD would have control over the matrix. Henshaw is overrated since a clone easily overpowers him at his own game.

Thanos just wrecks him.

quanchi112
Henshaws only wish in this senario would be to annihilate Thanos, so yeah, Henshaw would get his wish!

Happy Dance He wants to die and would fight and thank Thanos for granting his wish.

TheLordofMurder
Prove he is stronger. Thanos blasts can hurt Galactus. Easily destroys Henshaw who usually gets destroyed.

In the Matrix Henshaw can change the rules just like Neo can and tamper with Thanos's code whenever he desires to; Henshaw would be a reality warper just like Neo there...

So yeah, Henshaw pulls the same trick on Thanos that Neo pulls on Agents; change the rules so that no one can be faster or stronger than he can...

Henshaw wins...

TheLordofMurder
He wants to die and would fight and thank Thanos for granting his wish.

He'd want to destroy Thanos before dying here...

Consession accepted; Henshaw wins...

quanchi112
In the Matrix Henshaw can change the rules just like Neo can and tamper with Thanos's code whenever he desires to; Henshaw would be a reality warper just like Neo there...

So yeah, Henshaw pulls the same trick on Thanos that Neo pulls on Agents; change the rules so that no one can be faster or stronger than he can...

Henshaw wins... Thanos can resist the changes there like he did in the nexus. He prevails by destroying him. Thanos overcame an entire universe devoted to opposing him.

Thanos, easily.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos gets wrecked him.

I agree with this!

thumb up

quanchi112
He'd want to destroy Thanos before dying here...

Consession accepted; Henshaw wins... You can't even spell concession correctly.

Thanos destroys him. On another level.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos can resist the changes there like he did in the nexus. He prevails by destroying him. Thanos overcame an entire universe devoted to opposing him.

Thanos, easily.

Different situation; Thanos would be fully digitalized in the Matrix and subject to the rules of the system...

Henshaw would have mastery over the system; Henshaw wins...

TheLordofMurder
You can't even spell concession correctly.

Thanos destroys him. On another level.

The same level he was on when Captain America knocked the hell out of him!?

laughing out loud

Things change in comics; Thanos is no longer as highly regarded as he once was as pertains power level...

The most recent showings support this; recent showings>>past showings here...

Henshaw wins...

quanchi112
I agree with this!

thumb up Thanos wins. Altering a quote is a concession.

quanchi112
Different situation; Thanos would be fully digitalized in the Matrix and subject to the rules of the system...

Henshaw would have mastery over the system; Henshaw wins... He would resist and remain true to himself. He easily wins despite you trying to favor Henshaw. No one really agrees with you.

big grin

TheLordofMurder
Thanos wins. Altering a quote is a concession.

I corrected your quote as I am sure you planned on telling the truth and not lying....

Henshaw wins based on greater power and superior ability while in the Matrix...

quanchi112

laughing out loud

Things change in comics; Thanos is no longer as highly regarded as he once was as pertains power level...

Henshaw wins... He defeated him with a slap while depowered.

He's even stronger whereas Henshaw was easily oneshotted by Superman.

Context. Recent showings favor Thanos even more so.

TheLordofMurder
He would resist and remain true to himself. He easily wins despite you trying to favor Henshaw. No one really agrees with you.

big grin

Lots of Thanus pudding eaters around here; he farts and they love it...

But I have exposed the extreme fanboyism here with raw fact and the raw fact of the matter is that Henshaw wins...

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
He defeated him with a slap while depowered.

He's even stronger whereas Henshaw was easily oneshotted by Superman.

Context. Recent showings favor Thanos even more so.

Superman wouldnt one-shot Henshaw in the Matrix though...

Thanos got punched (and rocked) by a punch in the mouth by the Thing! laughing out loud

Marvel doesnt think much of Thanos anymore...do they?

quanchi112
I corrected your quote as I am sure you planned on telling the truth and not lying....

Henshaw wins based on greater power and superior ability while in the Matrix... Prove it.

quanchi112
Lots of Thanus pudding eaters around here; he farts and they love it...

But I have exposed the extreme fanboyism here with raw fact and the raw fact of the matter is that Henshaw wins...

thumb up You can't even make a compelling argument and just called the entire board Thanos biased. Thanos wins.

TheLordofMurder

laughing out loud

Henshaw wins...

thumb up

TheLordofMurder

Henshaw wins...

thumb up

quanchi112
Superman wouldnt one-shot Henshaw in the Matrix though...

Thanos got punched (and rocked) by a punch in the mouth by the Thing! laughing out loud

Marvel doesnt think much of Thanos anymore...do they? Yeah, he probably would.

Thanos was weakened whereas Arisia severed Henshaw's limbs. Ds easily beat him at full power.

They love their billion dollar baby.

Infinity, bro.

Avengers movie.

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
Yeah, he probably would.

Thanos was weakened whereas Arisia severed Henshaw's limbs. Ds easily beat him at full power.

They love their billion dollar baby.

Infinity, bro.

Avengers movie.

laughing out loud

Yeah, just wait until the Hulk and Thor get ahold of Thanos; they gonna beat the living hell out of him!!

TheLordofMurder
@Quanchi

What are you going to do if theres a scene in the Avengers movie where Thanos gets a similar beatdown to the one Loki got from the Hulk?

quanchi112
Yeah, just wait until the Hulk and Thor get ahold of Thanos; they gonna beat the living hell out of him!! That will not happen. Thanos is the billion dollar baby.

quanchi112
@Quanchi

What are you going to do if theres a scene in the Avengers movie where Thanos gets a similar beatdown to the one Loki got from the Hulk? It won't happen as he isn't Loki.

Golgo13
Hank.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
Hank. What makes you say so ?

carver9
That will not happen. Thanos is the billion dollar baby.

laughing out loud

tkitna
Poor Henshaw

TheLordofMurder
He would resist and remain true to himself. He easily wins despite you trying to favor Henshaw. No one really agrees with you.

big grin

At current the voting is 5-4 in favor of Henshaw, so you are wrong; more people agree with me than agree with you...

Happy Dance

abhilegend
laughing out loud @ this thread.

quanchi112
At current the voting is 5-4 in favor of Henshaw, so you are wrong; more people agree with me than agree with you...

Happy Dance I will vote. I don't hear anyone else save you arguing for Henshaw.

Thanos wins, easily.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos loses, definitely.

thumb up

pym-ftw
Proof that technopaths can effect the Matrix

And

Proof Henshaw could ascertain that he was in the Matrix

I'll wait....

quanchi112
thumb up He easily wrecks the frequently wrecked Hank. Supes can oneshot him whenever he wants.

TheLordofMurder
Proof that technopaths can effect the Matrix

And

Proof Henshaw could ascertain that he was in the Matrix

I'll wait....

Hmmm...

I take it you know nothing about the Matrix; those proofs you are asking for are so ridiculous that they are almost not worth answering...

The proof that technopaths can affect the Matrix are Neo and Smith; both are able to manipulate Matrix code (which is fully digital) to do the things that they do; the Matrix is a giant computerized, digitalized, simulation of the real world...this definitely falls under the realm of something a technopath can (and has) manipulate.

As for proof that Henshaw could ascertain he was in the Matrix, you have to be jacked into it you fool!

Unless you are someone who's been in the Matrix since birth, you are aware you are in their because that rod has to be inserted into the back of your head before you enter...

The "proofs" you asked for are pathetic attempts to form an argument around Thanos winning that fail horribly...

Come on pym-ftw, you can do better than that! laughing out loud

Happy Dance

-Pr-
Guys, stop baiting.

TheLordofMurder
He easily wrecks the frequently wrecked Hank. Supes can oneshot him whenever he wants.

Not in the Matrix...

Hank makes the rules there and can be faster, stronger, and more durable than either Supes or Thanus...

Hank could reality warp there as well...

Hank wins...

Happy Dance

quanchi112
Not in the Matrix...

Hank makes the rules there and can be faster, stronger, and more durable than either Supes or Thanus...

Hank could reality warp there as well...

Hank wins...

Happy Dance Thanos can resist reality warping. Thanos is too powerful wherever they fight.

pym-ftw
Hmmm...

I take it you know nothing about the Matrix; those proofs you are asking for are so ridiculous that they are almost not worth answering...

The proof that technopaths can affect the Matrix are Neo and Smith; both are able to manipulate Matrix code (which is fully digital) to do the things that they do; the Matrix is a giant computerized, digitalized, simulation of the real world...this definitely falls under the realm of something a technopath can (and has) manipulate.

As for proof that Henshaw could ascertain he was in the Matrix, you have to be jacked into it you fool!

Unless you are someone who's been in the Matrix since birth, you are aware you are in their because that rod has to be inserted into the back of your head before you enter...

The "proofs" you asked for are pathetic attempts to form an argument around Thanos winning that fail horribly...

Come on pym-ftw, you can do better than that! laughing out loud

Happy Dance
I've seen the movie,

Agent smith is part of the code thus able to effect it, Neo has full control over his mind

Neither is technopathy

The Matrix is far grander than anything Henshaw has ever hacked

Sorry, but your bait thread/ failed spite thread is just that

A failure, there is a better chance of Thanos's will effecting the matrix than Henshaw hacking it

quanchi112
I've seen the movie,

Agent smith is part of the code thus able to effect it, Neo has full control over his mind

Neither is technopathy

A failure, there is a better chance of Thanos's will effecting the matrix than Henshaw hacking it laughing out loud

pym-ftw
raver

TheLordofMurder
I've seen the movie,

Neither is technopathy

A failure, there is a better chance of Thanos's will effecting the matrix than Henshaw hacking it

??

Henshaw has never hacked anything as grand as the Matrix!????

Henshaw hacked a portion of the Source!!

Dude, gtfo of here with that garbage because you clearly dont know what you are talking about if you consider the Matrix beyond some of his other technopathic feats...

quanchi112
??

Henshaw has never hacked anything as grand as the Matrix!????

Henshaw hack a portion of the Source!!

Dude, gtfo of here with that garbage... Also overpowered by DD clone.

TheLordofMurder
Also overpowered by DD clone.

Which Thanus, being a non-technopath and unable to evolve powers after being killed, would be unable to do...

But while Henshaw is facing quality opponents, Thanus is busy having this done to him:

TheLordofMurder
@pym-ftw

Look up known fictional technopaths; Neo is one of them...

So much for what Neo does not being technopathy; you are talking out of your a$$ when attempting to discussion things Matrix and Henshaw related...

Leave the talking to the grown ups...eh?

Happy Dance

-Pr-
Guys, stop lowballing. Now.

quanchi112
Which Thanus, being a non-technopath and unable to evolve powers after being killed, would be unable to do...

But while Henshaw is facing quality opponents, Thanus is busy having this done to him: Henshaw isn't powerful enough to do so. Thanos destroys him.

pym-ftw
@pym-ftw

Look up known fictional technopaths; Neo is one of them...

So much for what Neo does not being technopathy; you are talking out of your a$$ when attempting to discussion things Matrix and Henshaw related...

Leave the talking to the grown ups...eh?

Happy Dance
Look up where?

Your missing the point, Neo could effect the Matrix because he could envision it, that is not the same as a true technopath...

That's like saying I'm a technopath because I can control an avi in a game

The source wall belongs to a finite multiverse, are reality is truly infinite

Thus infinite is > any number you could attach to the Dc Universe

Well have fun pondering that, old timer

Tony Stark
This is literally pure spite...

THANOS STOMPS

Raisen
first three pages are disgusting and loserish

ares834
Look up where?

Your missing the point, Neo could effect the Matrix because he could envision it, that is not the same as a true technopath...

That's like saying I'm a technopath because I can control an avi in a game

The source wall belongs to a finite multiverse, are reality is truly infinite

Thus infinite is > any number you could attach to the Dc Universe

Well have fun pondering that, old timer

Are you claiming the Matrix is infinite....

TheLordofMurder
Henshaw isn't powerful enough to do so. Thanos destroys him.

Thanus got rocked by the Red, White, and Blue...

Henshaw is beyond Thanus while in the Matrix:

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by ares834

pym-ftw has no idea what hes talking about; he's talking out of his a$$...

He doesnt even know how to troll correctly...

quanchi112

Henshaw is beyond Thanus while in the Matrix: Context. Caps shield did not defeat him.

Prove it.

TheLordofMurder

Henshaw is beyond Thanus while in the Matrix:

thumb up

TheLordofMurder

Henshaw wins...

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up So you can't back your claims.

TheLordofMurder
So you can't back your claims.

I already have; your overzealous worship for Thanus has blinded you to it...

TheLordofMurder

Henshaw wins...

thumb up

quanchi112
I already have; your overzealous worship for Thanus has blinded you to it... No, you haven't. Thanos wins as he is simply too powerful.

TheLordofMurder

Henshaw wins...

thumb up

Thanos is weaker than Henshaw in the Matrix...

TheGodKiller
The vote count has finally moved back towards Thanos. This is how the natural order of things should be in this thread.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by ares834
the premise of the movie is that we are all living in the Matrix,

And are universe is an infinitely expanding cluster,

Yes

quanchi112
thumb up

Thanos is weaker than Henshaw in the Matrix... Based one what ?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Where was it shown to be tecnopathy used by Neo and smith in the matrix?? The only real example was when Neo shut down the sentinels but that almost killed him mind you. Besides that... they weren't taking over ships.. they weren't running the machines sneding them in and out of he matrix with a thought... I really dont' get why u think tecnopathy was what was being used in the movie.

carver9
Good to see you back Kurupt. Tired of seeing you not posting for months.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Good to be back Carver.. sometimes life gets in the way. How are you mang?

TheGodKiller
Only an idiot would claim that Henshaw has any chance of winning in this thread.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm still waiting on the Tecnopathy of Neo from LOM

TheLordofMurder
The ignorance (or perhaps its blind Thanus pudding induced ignorance) you guys are demostrating here is staggering...

Do you fools even know what technopathy is!?? No? I didnt think so...

For the ignorant here (and there are many of you; Quanchi, Thanosi, pym-ftw, TheGodKiller...among others) I shall throw you all a bone and show you all exactly what it consists of:

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Technology_Manipulation

This link even gives Neo in the Matrix as an example of a Technopath (it shows the scene of him stopping bullets in the Matrix as an example); so can we put to rest this garbage argument about what Neo does inside the Matrix not being Technopathy...shall we?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Only an idiot would claim that Henshaw has any chance of winning in this thread.

Only an idiot (like yourself) could think that Thanos could defeat a powerful technopath on a digital battleground...

Happy Dance

TheGodKiller
Only an idiot (like yourself) could think that Thanos could defeat a powerful technopath on a digital battleground...

Happy Dance
My point is proven, TheLordOfTrolls.

I also get it now why you use that dancing banana so frequently. People use the image that most represents what they are at their core, right?

TheLordofMurder
My point is proven, TheLordOfTrolls.

I also get it now why you use that dancing banana so frequently. People use the image that most represents what they are at their core, right?

So you admit that you saying that Thanos beating Henshaw in the Matrix is BS that even you dont believe...

You are simply saying Thanos wins because you feel this is a Thanos spite thread...correct?

TheGodKiller
So you admit that you saying that Thanos beating Henshaw in the Matrix is BS that even you dont believe...

You are simply saying Thanos wins because you feel this is a Thanos spite thread...correct?
I admit that only an idiot would dispute Thanos' victory in this thread. Considering how you are the one disputing it, my point is proven.

Hardly. I am saying that Thanos wins because 1) I genuinely believe it, and 2) you made this thread. Any thanos related thread made by you means that Thanos should get the auto-win irrespective of whether it's spite/bait or not.

TheLordofMurder
I admit that only an idiot would dispute Thanos' victory in this thread. Considering how you are the one disputing it, my point is proven.

Hardly. I am saying that Thanos wins because 1) I genuinely believe it, and 2) you made this thread. Any thanos related thread made by you means that Thanos should get the auto-win irrespective of whether it's spite/bait or not.

laughing out loud

BS...you dont believe it at all!! As for the auto-win part, thanks for showing your bias!!

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
@TheGodKiller

So if I make a Thanos vs Living Tribunal thread, Thanos wins...

But if someone else makes a Thanos vs Living Tribunal thread, Thanos loses...

Is that about right?

laughing out loud

pym-ftw
The ignorance (or perhaps its blind Thanus pudding induced ignorance) you guys are demostrating here is staggering...

Do you fools even know what technopathy is!?? No? I didnt think so...

For the ignorant here (and there are many of you; Quanchi, Thanosi, pym-ftw, TheGodKiller...among others) I shall throw you all a bone and show you all exactly what it consists of:

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Technology_Manipulation

This link even gives Neo in the Matrix as an example of a Technopath (it shows the scene of him stopping bullets in the Matrix as an example); so can we put to rest this garbage argument about what Neo does inside the Matrix not being Technopathy...shall we?

So everyone else is wrong and your right...

And citing Wiki is just sad man

If you don't want to see Thanos supporters, don't make Thanos threads!

Tony Stark
Originally posted by tkitna
Poor Henshaw

yes

pym-ftw
I read the Wiki article, it said people with prosthetic limbs have technopathy

no expression

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Tony Stark
yes

Really?

Then you should have no problem presenting a logical argument as to how Thanos defeats Henshaw in the Matrix then...

smile

TheGodKiller
laughing out loud

BS...you dont believe it at all!! As for the auto-win part, thanks for showing your bias!!

laughing out loud
I do believe it, although I don't feel the need to justify my opinion to a blatant Thanos-hater like you.

@TheGodKiller

So if I make a Thanos vs Living Tribunal thread, Thanos wins...

But if someone else makes a Thanos vs Living Tribunal thread, Thanos loses...

Is that about right?

laughing out loud
Try TOAA.

TheGodKiller
Anyways, using the powerlisting wiki to prove your point is one of the most durworthy attempts at making an argument that I have seen.

It lists magic users as reality warpers for crying out loud. Clearly, it's citation of a subherald-level Neo somehow validates the idea that Neo is an actual telepath.

TheLordofMurder
Anyways, using the powerlisting wiki to prove your point is one of the most durworthy attempts at making an argument that I have seen.

It lists magic users as reality warpers for crying out loud. Clearly, it's citation of a subherald-level Neo somehow validates the idea that Neo is an actual telepath.

So now Neo's a telepath!??

laughing out loud

Dude...stop...just stop; you are embarrassing yourself.

Happy Dance

pym-ftw
It's currently 18-8 Thanos's favor

TheGodKiller
So now Neo's a telepath!??

laughing out loud

Dude...stop...just stop; you are embarrassing yourself.

Happy Dance
Typo. I forgot to edit.

So says the guy whose favorite avatar on the KMC Comic VS Forums is a dancing banana.

nikfang
The matrix controlling powers could only affect the actual matrix, and not the people in it( besides Smith's hacking thing, which didn't work on neo so it wouldn't have a chance on thanos)

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by nikfang
The matrix controlling powers could only affect the actual matrix, and not the people in it( besides Smith's hacking thing, which didn't work on neo so it wouldn't have a chance on thanos)

Not at all true...

Neo can change the rules of the Matrix to favor himself; as is seen in his ability to change things so that he can bypass the strength/speed cap that the system imposes upon those within it...

Also, Neo demostrated the ability to tamper with someone's code directly when he saved Trinity and when he destroyed Agent Smith in the original movie...

Henshaw would be able to do all these things himself; he'd absolutely be able to tamper with Thanos's code in the Matrix as Thanos would be in a fully digital form and thus vulnerable to the power of a powerful technopath...

Henshaw wins...

nikfang
Not at all true...

Neo can change the rules of the Matrix to favor himself; as is seen in his ability to change things so that he can bypass the strength/speed cap that the system imposes upon those within it...

Also, Neo demostrated the ability to tamper with someone's code directly when he saved Trinity and when he destroyed Agent Smith in the original movie...

Henshaw would be able to do all these things himself; he'd absolutely be able to tamper with Thanos's code in the Matrix as Thanos would be in a fully digital form and thus vulnerable to the power of a powerful technopath...

Henshaw wins...
You forget that Agent Smith is AI.

TheLordofMurder
You forget that Agent Smith is AI.

Oh I havent forgot that...

But the fact remains that wether you are an AI or not, you are digital within the Matrix and subject to having your code tampered with by technopathic power...

Agent Smith was an AI, but was tampered with by Neo...

Trinity was flesh and blood but was tampered with by Neo...

Again, regardless of their origin, both are fully digitalized within the Matrix and are subject to be tampered with; Thanos would be no exception...

TheGodKiller
Not at all true...

Henshaw wins...
Except for the fact that Neo was by no means all-powerful in the Matrix, since that's what you're presuming him to be. This is clearly demonstrated during his interaction with the Trainman, his limitations when dealing with the Keymaker's backdoor programs, and the fact that all his actions were preordained by the Oracle.

This is a comparison of epic fail proportions anyways, because Neo's capabilities were relegated to a virtual reality environment, a software system. To be an actual technopath he would need to be capable of manipulating any type of hardware. Yet, somehow, someway, Neo's powers in cyberspace apply to the Hank Henshaw.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Lord of blunder is at it again. You are a complete idiot. First posting wiki pages isn't proof that is a joke. Second how the **** is stopping bullets tecopathy u moron. The bullets WEREN'T REAL NOR WERE THEY MACHINES. neo stopping them had **** all to do with tecnopathy. It was essentially a dream world created by machines that certain people could manipulate but that isn't manipulting the machines u idiot. If so he would've been able to ACTUALLY take over the machines n stop the invasion or take over the prime machine n reverse everything. HE NEVER DID OR COULD. manipulating a dream world isn't tecnopathy. Neither is bringing trinity back to life. She isn't a machine. That again was manipulating bthe dream world. How stupid some can be

nikfang
To be fair, in the last movie he could stop the machines attacking him. That is technopathy.

Endless Mike
Why are we arguing about The Matrix again?

-Pr-
Kurupt, stop bashing.

Also, rewriting software is technically technopathy.

nikfang
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Why are we arguing about The Matrix again?
Cause this stupid thread, puts two comic book characters into a Crappy movie franchise that wasn't explained well enough.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by -Pr-
Kurupt, stop bashing.

Thank you Pr...

thumb up

Kurupt cant seem to wrap his mind around the fact that everything done in the Matrix centers around Matrix code manipulation and software rewriting...

The Matrix is a giant Earth simulation; completely computerized, completely digital...

The bullets Neo stopped was computer code...mathetical constructs given a physical (Matrix code based) form...

Thus Neo manipulating those bullets and everything else in the Matrix is technopathy; he's manipulating Matrix code, and its associated technology, with his mind...just like Henshaw would be able to do while in the Matrix.

Its a simple concept; its a shame that Thanos-based bias is blinding peeps to this simple concept.

TheLordofMurder
Cause this stupid thread, puts two comic book characters into a Crappy movie franchise that wasn't explained well enough.

Oh it was explained well enough; some people just struggle with simple concepts...

TheLordofMurder
But in reality it isnt even the simple concept; its peeps trying to shoe-horn a win for Thanos here...

The only way the Thanos fanboys here can argue that Henshaw cant win is to argue that Technopathy wouldnt work in the Matrix...

But common sense should (or rather would) prevail if peeps stopped looking at the situation with purple blinders on; the battle between Thanos and Henshaw occurs on a computer based battleground; common sense dictates that computers (and its associated code) are things that a Technopath can control and manipulate...

The only way you can fail to see this (or acknowledge this fact) is via Thanos fanboyism or anger over a precieved Thanos spite thread...

SamZED
Sooo... what feats do Thanos and Hanshaw have in the matrix...?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by SamZED

Stupid question; none...

But Henshaw is a well known Technopath with many impressive Technopathic feats under his belt; there is zero reason why he couldnt enter the Matrix and completely dominate its code and software...

TheLordofMurder
Except for the fact that Neo was by no means all-powerful in the Matrix, since that's what you're presuming him to be. This is clearly demonstrated during his interaction with the Trainman, his limitations when dealing with the Keymaker's backdoor programs, and the fact that all his actions were preordained by the Oracle.

This is a comparison of epic fail proportions anyways, because Neo's capabilities were relegated to a virtual reality environment, a software system. To be an actual technopath he would need to be capable of manipulating any type of hardware. Yet, somehow, someway, Neo's powers in cyberspace apply to the Hank Henshaw.

Have you forgotten that Neo demostrated Technopathy outside of the Matrix as well as inside of it?

So yeah, what Neo did in the Matrix should absolutely apply to Henshaw as well...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Lord of blunder is at it again. You are a complete idiot. First posting wiki pages isn't proof that is a joke. Second how the **** is stopping bullets tecopathy u moron. The bullets WEREN'T REAL NOR WERE THEY MACHINES. neo stopping them had **** all to do with tecnopathy. It was essentially a dream world created by machines that certain people could manipulate but that isn't manipulting the machines u idiot. If so he would've been able to ACTUALLY take over the machines n stop the invasion or take over the prime machine n reverse everything. HE NEVER DID OR COULD. manipulating a dream world isn't tecnopathy. Neither is bringing trinity back to life. She isn't a machine. That again was manipulating bthe dream world. How stupid some can be

If this is what you believe then you have no idea what you are talking about...

Neo stopping computer code had nothing to do with Technopathy!???

laughing out loud

This post is a joke...

nikfang
Originally posted by SamZED
Exactly.

TheLordofMurder
Exactly.

You cant be serious...

Are you saying that a known, powerful, Technopath cant manipulate computer systems and their associated code?

If you are then you should know that that is utterly ridiculous; the virtual reality of the Matrix is nothing but computer code and should be (and rightfully is) subject to manipulation by Technopathy...

Even the Mod agrees with this; why are you trying to argue otherwise?

Thanos fanboyism perhaps?

pym-ftw
Why are you such a Thanos Haters?

You have an insanely lose argument, based entirely on a one off feat of another character.

Your entire argument is forum avatar mode combined with weak speculation

nikfang
You cant be serious...

Are you saying that a known, powerful, Technopath cant manipulate computer systems and their associated code?

If you are then you should know that that is utterly ridiculous; the virtual reality of the Matrix is nothing but computer code and should be (and rightfully is) subject to manipulation by Technopathy...

Even the Mod agrees with this; why are you trying to argue otherwise?

Thanos fanboyism perhaps?
Everyone in the matrix seems to have some level of Technopathy, I think thanos would actually gain some ability. Plus his already incredible power.

Bouboumaster
Thanos would outwitt Henshaw in this world, owning him, and then get out of the Matrix, find Henshaw, and beat the ever loving **** out of him.

SamZED
Stupid question; none...

But Henshaw is a well known Technopath with many impressive Technopathic feats under his belt; there is zero reason why he couldnt enter the Matrix and completely dominate its code and software... Its not stupid, its called making a point. On this forum we argue based on feats. While you created a thread where we can only speculate and make assumptions and it's imposible to definitely prove anything as any feats (of technopathy or any other) of said characters were never displayed in that particular movie verse where things work diferently (for all we know). So basically anything you or anyone else says can be dismissed as a speculation. So you insulting other posters for disagreeing with your assumption... now that is stupid. And that's coming from a poster who's sick to death of Thanos threads.

KuRuPT Thanosi
To be fair, in the last movie he could stop the machines attacking him. That is technopathy. actually he didn't. The prime machine is what stopped them from attacking. It knew deep down neo was the only hope. Neo even admitted this at the end at height ofhis powers "if u don't need me then kill me"clearly if he could prevent it or control the machines as u say... they. Couldn't kill him there would be no warAT ALL. his tecnopathy was very limited if even it existed. To say nothing of the examples he used be crappy

-Pr-
It isn't forum avatar mode to say that Henshaw could program the matrix to suit him; he's reprogrammed vastly more advanced machines in his time.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Mayi please see sny feats by henshaw rewriting software n code like in the matrix n like what u claim

KuRuPT Thanosi
It isn't forum avatar mode to say that Henshaw could program the matrix to suit him; he's reprogrammed vastly more advanced machines in his time. which feats? Further I don't care if henshaw can or not. What I do knowis neo isnt the tecnopath that blunder says

-Pr-
which feats? Further I don't care if henshaw can or not. What I do knowis neo isnt the tecnopath that blunder says

If you don't care, then why ask?

And no, while Neo isn't Henshaw level, he's still a skilled technopath given his ability to manipulate the matrix, imo.

pym-ftw
It isn't forum avatar mode to say that Henshaw could program the matrix to suit him; he's reprogrammed vastly more advanced machines in his time.

Not to backseat mod but I'd just close this,

It's not really getting anywhere, and there is zero evidence to go on

Not to mention this was a bait thread(obvious by LoM comments)

Again, I'm not trying to backseat mod

KuRuPT Thanosi
If you don't care, then why ask?

And no, while Neo isn't Henshaw level, he's still a skilled technopath given his ability to manipulate the matrix, imo. clearly not though.if that were so he could control the machines outside of the matrix. He coukdnt.. couldn't stop the war or do shit. He was sn anomoly created to fullfill HISROLE N POWERS GIVEN TO HIM. he was many in the long line of neo who's job it was to reboot the matrix. Henshaw doesn't need to be olug into anything to control machines. He can just do so. Neo couldn't. Huge difference

KuRuPT Thanosi
Neo is a high level hacker not a skilled tecnopath. They are worlds apart

WhiteWitchKing
LMAO. This battle is stupid. Thanos gets access to all his tech, but the fight is inside the Matrix? WTF? How would Thanos' tech be of any use when he enters the Matrix?

Okay, so since Thanos has access to all his tech, Thanos keeps Henshaw busy while Thanos order's his armada ships to target the Matrix in the real world and blow it up and self destruct (his ships that is) after wards. Thanos likely survives while the matrix and Henshaw ends up in ashes.

-Pr-
clearly not though.if that were so he could control the machines outside of the matrix. He coukdnt.. couldn't stop the war or do shit. He was sn anomoly created to fullfill HISROLE N POWERS GIVEN TO HIM. he was many in the long line of neo who's job it was to reboot the matrix. Henshaw doesn't need to be olug into anything to control machines. He can just do so. Neo couldn't. Huge difference

he was manipulating software with his thoughts. that alone is a form of technopathy.

TheGodKiller
he was manipulating software with his thoughts. that alone is a form of technopathy.
Nope, it's not.

TheGodKiller
It really isn't. At least not as far as the the phail Neo comparison goes.

What Neo does in the Matrix simulations is listed as Virtual Reality Lordship in the powerlisting wiki, and it's about as much related to technopathy as reality warping would be related to telepathy.

Odekahn
Henshaw with ease.

TheLordofMurder
Nope, it's not.

So says he that believes that Neo is a telepath!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

TheLordofMurder
It really isn't. At least not as far as the the phail Neo comparison goes.

What Neo does in the Matrix simulations is listed as Virtual Reality Lordship in the powerlisting wiki, and it's about as much related to technopathy as reality warping would be related to telepathy.

Hes listed under both then isnt he?

I think its hilarious that you diss me for linking to wiki, then you go and do it yourself...

Happy Dance

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
LMAO. This battle is stupid. Thanos gets access to all his tech, but the fight is inside the Matrix? WTF? How would Thanos' tech be of any use when he enters the Matrix?

Okay, so since Thanos has access to all his tech, Thanos keeps Henshaw busy while Thanos order's his armada ships to target the Matrix in the real world and blow it up and self destruct (his ships that is) after wards. Thanos likely survives while the matrix and Henshaw ends up in ashes.

Nope, all of his tech is present in the Matrix in digital form...

So your senario fails...

KuRuPT Thanosi
So we've established that neo is a high level hacker more than a tecnopath like henshaw. SO this proves what??

TheGodKiller
Hes listed under both then isnt he?

I think its hilarious that you diss me for linking to wiki, then you go and do it yourself...

Happy Dance
I diss you for using it as proof for one character's particular ability, by imposing said proof on an entirely different character who doesn't even have any comic book roots.

And I find it hilarious that you're seeing me as a hypocrite, when all that I am doing is emulating the wonderful example that you yourself have set in this thread, LordOfDancingBananas.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>