HOTM Hulk VS Void Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
HOTM Hulk

VS

Void Sentry- SIEGE

Bob or Banner?

yaadaveyaa
if its void he rapes he cant be killed he'd straight up decapitate hulk here /thread

Stoic
Hulk wins, he would jump on Bob and beat the mess out of him. Blue Marvel put Bob out with far less power than HOTM Hulk was tossing around. Yes Bob tore Ares in two, but WW Hulk level Hulk would have been able to do the same. That as we all know was the Hulk operating at a much lower level than he was during HOTM.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stoic
Hulk wins, he would jump on Bob and beat the mess out of him. Blue Marvel put Bob out with far less power than HOTM Hulk was tossing around. Yes Bob tore Ares in two, but WW Hulk level Hulk would have been able to do the same. That as we all know was the Hulk operating at a much lower level than he was during HOTM. That was not the Void.

What happened when Hulk ran into the Void ?

yaadaveyaa
blue marvel ahs never fought void bud u gotta look at who they r using void is on a whole nother lvl from sentry buddy ur right if this is sentry this is spite but void destroys hulks

Stoic
Originally posted by quanchi112
That was not the Void.

What happened when Hulk ran into the Void ?

You know what the problem is? You're projecting the Savage Hulk's defeat by the Void onto HOTM Hulk. Based on Siege HOTM Hulk would beat the hell out of Bob/Void.

Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
blue marvel ahs never fought void bud u gotta look at who they r using void is on a whole nother lvl from sentry buddy ur right if this is sentry this is spite but void destroys hulks

If this were true, why is it that the Sentry defeated the Void more than once? You want to know why? Because Sentry is on a whole nother level bud.

JakeTheBank
Hulk.

quanchi112
You know what the problem is? You're projecting the Savage Hulk's defeat by the Void onto HOTM Hulk. Based on Siege HOTM Hulk would beat the hell out of Bob/Void.

If this were true, why is it that the Sentry defeated the Void more than once? You want to know why? Because Sentry is on a whole nother level bud. Wrong. Physical attacks can't be the Bob unless he allows them to.

We've seen the Void dominate Hulk, Strange, Thor, and the FF.

Void dominates.

Stoic
Wrong. Physical attacks can't be the Bob unless he allows them to.

We've seen the Void dominate Hulk, Strange, Thor, and the FF.

Void dominates.

HOTM Hulk would not just dominate those that you mentioned, he would turn them to dust based on his performance in the Dark Dimension. How many Hercs would it take to dominate all of the above? You are the one in error here.

Physical attacks have beaten Bob on three separate occasions. One happened when Blue Marvel flash KO'd him, WW Hulk KO'd him, and Anti-Man nearly broke his arm. So let me get this straight, the Sentry beat the Void more than once, WW Hulk beats the Sentry while holding back considerably, and I'm supposed to think that the Void who lost to the Sentry would defeat a guy that is several orders of magnitude more powerful than he was when he beat the Sentry who in fact beat the Void?

Make sense to you? Sorry HOTM Hulk would burn the grease off of the Void.

quanchi112
HOTM Hulk would not just dominate those that you mentioned, he would turn them to dust based on his performance in the Dark Dimension. How many Hercs would it take to dominate all of the above? You are the one in error here.

Physical attacks have beaten Bob on three separate occasions. One happened when Blue Marvel flash KO'd him, WW Hulk KO'd him, and Anti-Man nearly broke his arm. So let me get this straight, the Sentry beat the Void more than once, WW Hulk beats the Sentry while holding back considerably, and I'm supposed to think that the Void who lost to the Sentry would defeat a guy that is several orders of magnitude more powerful than he was when he beat the Sentry who in fact beat the Void?

Make sense to you? Sorry HOTM Hulk would burn the grease off of the Void. Physical attacks can't beat the Void. smile

This is the Void. Sentry can beat the Void because he is the Void and can beat himself.

Void was beating Hulk, Thor, etc.

Void rips him in half. Nothing Hulk can do can beat the Void.

Hulk goes into the fetal position again.

Diesldude
I don't think that Void can hurt HTOM WBH like he did Savage Hulk.
HTOM WBH will heal quicker than those tendrils can cut, and I see Hulk's Thunderclap doing more damage to voidtry. Hulk can also just hold on and squeeze the life out of the void, the gamma radiation oozing out of HOTM WBH will help with his offensive attack.
Hulk wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Diesldude
HTOM WBH will heal quicker than those tendrils can cut, and I see Hulk's Thunderclap doing more damage to voidtry. Hulk can also just hold on and squeeze the life out of the void, the gamma radiation oozing out of HOTM WBH will help with his offensive attack.
Hulk wins. How does he stop the Void from ripping him in half ?

Diesldude
Void can't rip HOTM WBH.
Can you prove he can rip him in half? This hulk was beyond anything voidtry physically came into contact with.

The gamma radiation will burn the void like stoic said, so I doubt he will be able to grab hold of the hulk and even attempt it. He also doesn't have the physical strength to accomplish this either even if the hulk just stands there and lets him.

quanchi112
Void can't rip HOTM WBH.
Can you prove he can rip him in half? This hulk was beyond anything voidtry physically came into contact with. Void has molecular manipulation powers. Bye bye Hulk.

Diesldude
This hulk will resist it, his healing factor will heal his molecular re-arrangement quicker. A thunder clap will disperse bob's consciousness to nothingness. Bye Bye Bob.

quanchi112
This hulk will resist it, his healing factor will heal his molecular re-arrangement quicker. A thunder clap will disperse bob's consciousness to nothingness. Bye Bye Bob. Sorry, but if MM whose powers are this can't resist it neither can the Hulk. Hulk loses. He can't put down the Void anyway.

Diesldude
MM doesn't have this hulk's healing factor or durability.
So this hulk will resist it and will not only destroy bob's physical body but the energy unleashed by the hulk will destroy every trace of bob. No bob to resurrect himself. but even if bob can come back, it still counts as a forum loss. Hulk wins.

bbrem123
why so many void/sentry thread all the sudden damn.

quanchi112
MM doesn't have this hulk's healing factor or durability.
So this hulk will resist it and will not only destroy bob's physical body but the energy unleashed by the hulk will destroy any trace of bob. No bob to resurrect himself. but even if bob can come back, it still counts as a forum loss. Hulk wins. His healing factor won't matter as he doesn't have control over his molecules. He can't resist this just physical attacks to a very high level.

He doesn't die when his body is wrecked and can morph at will.

MM him ftw.

Badabing
Hulk wins, he would jump on Bob and beat the mess out of him. Blue Marvel put Bob out with far less power than HOTM Hulk was tossing around. Yes Bob tore Ares in two, but WW Hulk level Hulk would have been able to do the same. That as we all know was the Hulk operating at a much lower level than he was during HOTM. Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Hulk. Originally posted by Diesldude
Hulk wins. You're all good citizens. thumb up

Quan, you are dead to me. thumb down

Diesldude
Quan, Hulk's healing factor can help him against Matter Manipulation.

let say Voidtry can turn his arm to green jelly. Hulk's healing factor can recreate his arm.
But HOTM hulk's healing factor like his strenght was operating exponentially higher. SO as soon as Voidtry tries to MM, hulks healing factor will take over and prevent it. SO no matter manip. Hulk destroys the voids physical form for the win.

quanchi112
Quan, Hulk's healing factor can help him against Matter Manipulation.

let say Voidtry can turn his arm to green jelly. Hulk's healing factor can recreate his arm.
But HOTM hulk's healing factor like his strenght was operating exponentially higher. SO as soon as Voidtry tries to MM, hulks healing factor will take over and prevent it. SO no matter manip. Hulk destroys the voids physical form for the win. No, he does not have control over his molecules. MM does and he couldn't do so.

Prove it with a matter manipulation feat. If you can't then you concede.

Diesldude
Hulks healing factor doesn't have to have control over his molecules to heal from matter manip. The healing factor and durability is enough to prevent MM.
Savage hulk has resisted transmutation from High E and was shrunk via MM but grew back to normal size.
HOTM WBH is way more powerful and durable than anything voidtry has come up with. WBH wins because voidtry can't harm him and not be beaten to a pulp himself.

quanchi112
Hulks healing factor doesn't have to have control over his molecules to heal from matter manip. The healing factor and durability is enough to prevent MM.
Savage hulk has resisted transmutation from High E and was shrunk via MM but grew back to normal size.
HOTM WBH is way more powerful and durable than anything voidtry has come up with. WBH wins because voidtry can't harm him and not be beaten to a pulp himself. Prove he can resist MM. If you can't then its just a baseless claim.

Voidtry beat MM. That's more powerful than Hulk.

Diesldude
How durable was Molecule Man?

HOTM Hulk is more durable and heals instantly.

If HOTM hulk had weaksauce durability and healing factor, i'd agree with you, but that's not the case. I don't think that voidtry's only option to win here is going to work or if the hulk will allow it to happen before a forum win. Hulk wins.

quanchi112
How durable was Molecule Man?

HOTM Hulk is more durable and heals instantly.

If HOTM hulk had weaksauce durability and healing factor, i'd agree with you, but that's not the case. I don't think that voidtry's only option to win here is going to work or if the hulk will allow it to happen before a forum win. Hulk wins. It has nothing to do with durability but with molecular control.

You can't back it up so it is a baseless claim.

Diesldude
Is it easy to matter manip adamentium as is human flesh?

zopzop
Void wins.

quanchi112
Is it easy to matter manip adamentium as is human flesh? It does not matter as you can change the molecules.

LeonBuco666
Voidtry beats the shit out of hulk, people continue to talk about void an bob asif there feats are interchangeable, because bob never destroyed blue marvel, like he should have doesnt mean void wouldnt obliterate like he def would

Stoic
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Voidtry beats the shit out of hulk, people continue to talk about void an bob asif there feats are interchangeable, because bob never destroyed blue marvel, like he should have doesnt mean void wouldnt obliterate like he def would

Based on what? Sentry beat the shit out of the Void, Blue Marvel would have beaten the shit out of the Sentry if he were really out there looking for blood, which we all saw that he was not, but instead he was trying to reason with that entire powerful team.

The Hulk can and has resisted matter manipulation to the point that if you were to try to disperse his molecules, his healing factor would kick in and keep him from being destroyed or dispersed. Quan no one needs to prove anything but you. The burden of proof lies with you, because the Hulk has resisted the crap that you're suggesting that he would not be able to resist in the past.

Now apparently some asshat is trying to sell us the story that the Sentry wasn't trying? I mean sure unless "It's feels so good to finally let go, and and tear shit apart" means that I'm still really holding back.

The Sentry that we all saw, defeated the Void that we all saw. WW Hulk defeated the same Sentry, that defeated the Void. Using the Voids showing against Savage Hulk is clearly an error of judgment, because we all know that WW Hulk alone was leagues above the Savage Hulk. Therefore projecting the Savage Hulk's loss at the hands of the Void would be the same as projecting the Savage Hulk's loss at the hands of Rulk (Loeb era) on WW Hulk, or even worse on WB Hulk, who happened to be several orders of magnitude above both Hulk incarnations.

quanchi112
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Voidtry beats the shit out of hulk, people continue to talk about void an bob asif there feats are interchangeable, because bob never destroyed blue marvel, like he should have doesnt mean void wouldnt obliterate like he def would Its just Hulk backed who use self serving logic. They know deep down there is nothing the Hulk can do to win but multiple ways the Voidtry can win.

bbrem123
void wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by bbrem123
void wins Do you agree that he easily wins ?

tkitna
Do you agree that he easily wins ?

Is 4 or 5 panels easily?

quanchi112
Originally posted by tkitna
Is 4 or 5 panels easily? Yeah.

mighty adam
Void is a beast but something is telling me hotm hulk takes it

quanchi112
Originally posted by mighty adam
Void is a beast but something is telling me hotm hulk takes it How ?

yaadaveyaa
Based on what? Sentry beat the shit out of the Void, Blue Marvel would have beaten the shit out of the Sentry if he were really out there looking for blood, which we all saw that he was not, but instead he was trying to reason with that entire powerful team.

The Hulk can and has resisted matter manipulation to the point that if you were to try to disperse his molecules, his healing factor would kick in and keep him from being destroyed or dispersed. Quan no one needs to prove anything but you. The burden of proof lies with you, because the Hulk has resisted the crap that you're suggesting that he would not be able to resist in the past.

Now apparently some asshat is trying to sell us the story that the Sentry wasn't trying? I mean sure unless "It's feels so good to finally let go, and and tear shit apart" means that I'm still really holding back.

The Sentry that we all saw, defeated the Void that we all saw. WW Hulk defeated the same Sentry, that defeated the Void. Using the Voids showing against Savage Hulk is clearly an error of judgment, because we all know that WW Hulk alone was leagues above the Savage Hulk. Therefore projecting the Savage Hulk's loss at the hands of the Void would be the same as projecting the Savage Hulk's loss at the hands of Rulk (Loeb era) on WW Hulk, or even worse on WB Hulk, who happened to be several orders of magnitude above both Hulk incarnations.

u do know the good guy ALWAYS wins in the end right?

Tony Stark

Make sense to you? Sorry HOTM Hulk would burn the grease off of the Void.

You're HIGH and you've just shown to have pulled out The Chronic.

Puff, Puff... Pass MFer

Dirty Bob rolls him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.